Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Human, because there was no other option back then, and it is the true race for a paladin in my opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukand View Post
    Human, because there was no other option back then, and it is the true race for a paladin in my opinion.
    Well there WAS the option to play as a paladin dwarf too, I guess. But I agree, that's the "true race" for a paladin. Reason I'm not happy that Blizzard wants to turn Blood Knights into light worshippers and turn them into Paladins...

Deleted
    Your right Dwarf was an option (not realy an option have you seen them).

Deleted
    Male draenei, huge armor, nothing more ...

Pandaren paladin - because pandarens NEED to have access to all class! (especially druids - activison give me pandaren druids!)

Lol, all that matters is that my paladin isn't a fucking cow. There's only 2 things cows are useful for. As food and for... Not safe for this forum..

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Lol, all that matters is that my paladin isn't a fucking cow. There's only 2 things cows are useful for. As food and for... Not safe for this forum..
    Cows can not paladin.
    They can sunwalker or canned beef.

Blood elf cause I play Horde ... and tauren paladins are bad looking and bad generally.

Blood Elf because I played Horde in BC so that was my only option at the time.

I just changed to dark iron. I could not be happier. Their glowing eyes are badass in helms. They have cool embers beards and tattoos. Racials are awesome. I even like their voice. Only downfall is using the grand marshal claymore mog makes the sword cut in the ground :[

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    She used to be a human, now she's a Lightforged Draenei! =) I race-changed because they are super pretty, and their racial burst is SUPER cool!
    If it wasn't for the ugly goat legs and the tail, I'm sure many more People would Play Draenei in general... Sure this Concept art Looks awesome (only Shows head and breasts tho), but seeing those legs ingame then... meh

My main is a Draenei because Maraad. He is in Paladin T4 and Hammer of the Naaru.
    But I have too a Human, LF Draenei, Dwarf and DI Dwarf, all male.
    Core i7 7700k @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-H270M-Gaming 3 | Corsair Hydro Series H110 | Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Strix | Corsair TX650M | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2400MHz | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + HDD Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Gabinete Corsair Air 540 | Razer Deathstalker - Razer Naga | Windows 10 Home 64

Deleted
    I run two paladins, one human male inspired by Uther Lightbringer and a blood elf female inspired by Lady Liadrin.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Main on is Human Male, made in WotLK. I always thought Human Males looked good in armour sets and wanted to swap from Undead Male. On Horde my one is a Blood Elf Male because Blood Elves are cool.

I have a few Alt ones, the main one being a 100 Draenei Female which I levelled in WoD and did the Proving Grounds Endless 30 DPS Challenge on. I also have a LF Draenei Male and Dark Iron Male both level 20 as my Allied Races for those two. LF Draenei went male because of the Draenei Female, Dark Iron Dwarf I was sold with the Dark Iron Charger.

When they confirm Zandalari Paladins I think I will make one of those. I'm not 100% on what Class my Zandalari Troll will be to level for the Heritage set.
    Last edited by Dristereau; 2018-10-04 at 04:40 PM.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Main on is Human Male, made in WotLK. I always thought Human Males looked good in armour sets and wanted to swap from Undead Male. On Horde my one is a Blood Elf Male because Blood Elves are cool.

I have a few Alt ones, the main one being a 100 Draenei Female which I levelled in WoD and did the Proving Grounds Endless 30 DPS Challenge on. I also have a LF Draenei Male and Dark Iron Male both level 20 as my Allied Races for those two. LF Draenei went male because of the Draenei Female, Dark Iron Dwarf I was sold with the Dark Iron Charger.

When they confirm Zandalari Paladins I think I will make one of those. I'm not 100% on what Class my Zandalari Troll will be to level for the Heritage set.

Looks like Zandalari Paladins are coming, they wouldn't create this epic boss to not make tchem playable:
    https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=144683/r...anae#encounter
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Looks like Zandalari Paladins are coming, they wouldn't create this epic boss to not make tchem playable:
    I really hope they will be available to be paladins, the belf racial is really good though.. if the Zandalari racials are bad I might have to stay belf and make my druid one

10+ Year Old Account
    Human for that sweet sweet 10% Rep
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Human, Blood Elf, and Lightforged Draenei.

Human because when I wanted to make an Alliance paladin I decided not to go Draenei at the time, Blood Elf because it was Horde and I didn't want to be a Tauren, and LFD because they were the new hotness.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Zandalari, because I'm delusional

Good news! They're coming ;-;

I can't imagine Blizzard denying tchem us after showing them in action! They wouldn't dare!
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post

Good news! They're coming ;-;

I can't imagine Blizzard denying tchem us after showing them in action! They wouldn't dare!
    It just means we get to go into Zandalar and kill them. There won't be any left after the raid.