Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zanderken3 View Post
    and i look damn good in plate
    Only if you find matching boots.

LF Draenei as a prot paladin.

Why? Because they look cool and plate gear with a Sword and Shield just Looks really nice on them. Used to be a female human and a female blood elf... they look neat as rets or holies, but having a big Shield on their back does not really fit imho

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Zandalari, because I'm delusional

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

bloodelf.. because it was the only option when i created my paladin.. but im changing tauren soon, because i like it more

Soon to be Zandalari, Belf atm because armor usually looks wonky on Tauren

Draenei. I didn't have a male draenei character, and I didn't have a paladin at max level, and WoD was on the horizon, and I wanted a character I could sort of RP. Also, I have a Tauren paladin at 100, because of kodo. I made it in the Legion pre-patch on a low pop realm, in case I needed to camp rare spawns.

It doesn't matter what race my Paladin is now, because it's going to be a Night Elf. Soon.
    (Literally only because I want blue Consecration. Belfs had their unique snowflake Consecration for years, let me have this.)

Fight me.
    Last edited by Mixxy; 2018-05-29 at 06:21 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei because this shit is badass as fuck

p.s. waiting for Zandalari.

Well back in classic beta, my first ever character was a Paladin Dwarf. His legacy lived on on release after some questionnable choices that ended up in me playing a gnome mage... I know I know...

Had to abandon my Paladin for a bit when I switched horde and left him in his shiny T0 set.

When TBC launched, I immediately created a new Belf Paladin but couldn't find it in me to play it as much as I'd first thought I wanted.

I picked him up for Ulduar back in WoTLK and as soon as it was possible, I changed race to Tauren. I just couldn't stand the belf models anymore.

Since then my Tauren Pal has endured Cataclysm, MoP, WoD and Legion (not always as a main) and I don't regret my choice. There's some transmog that goes really well on Tauren pal btw.

Now, I may be pick him up as main for BfA, but I'm still waiting for the Zandaladin confirmation (or not) to decide.

Deleted

Blood Elf because they look pretty cool in plate armor. LF Draenei on alliance because...well they just look great for paladins...kinda made for it lol. Also dem eyebrows.

Draenei because humans with the new models sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting answers. Good stuff!

I hope Blizzard lets the Zandalari be paladins somehow. That and also somehow add the vrykul race and let them also be paladins. >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Belf cause there are not that much choices on horde. I hope Zandalari are coming.

I was human because I wanted a typical "holy knight" character. I've jumped between Alliance and Horde a lot over the years, though, so it's changed (sometimes I would make a Dwarf or a Draenei on Alliance side). This time I am going back to Horde for BfA so I made this latest Nobleshield a Tauren, also because I plan to RP with my fiance and she decided to change her priest to a Tauren as well.

However, I have already told her, if they allow Zandalari Paladins, I am race changing to that immediately, because de Light an' de Loa protect us, mon
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2018-07-01 at 01:09 PM.

Blood Elf, because of the racial for pvp is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Noa View Post
    Blood Elf, because of the racial for pvp is really good.
    This will end in just a little bit more than a month

I am a menace to my own destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf since half of the paladin helmets look awful on Tauren

Human, because Humans and Dwarves are the only real Paladins but I wanted to be tall.

Deleted
    Lightforged of course! Why? Because... LIIIIIIIGHT forged!

(I had a human paladin, but deleted it and started from scratch with a LF for the heritage armor)