Poll: Who should lead the Draenor/Mag'har Orc allied race?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Alternate Saurfang?
    MU Saurfang
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Draenor... Broxigar the Red
    Mag'har... Varok Saurfang or Jorin

i think it will etrigg, on the horde side and grom on iron horde side, between those 2 joining forces, because etrigg was there when grom said "if you ever need us, we will be there" or something very close to that in the cinematic for archimonde's death in HFC

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    MU Saurfang
    Why would a people who have no history with him or knowledge of his deeds choose to follow him?

Why would a people who have no history with him or knowledge of his deeds choose to follow him?
    Mag'har of Outland?They would know him, his legend would've probably gotten to them.

AU, yeah, they probably wouldn't, but neither would Eitrigg and Arior wasn't even really present on the whole thing to be ackowledged.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    You think the Draenei agree to have Orcs in the Alliance that, without demonic interference, decided to genocide the Draenei people? Not only that, but have the one responsible be there to lead them? Grom and his Iron Horde has done much worse than Sylvanas and her Forsaken have.
    Grom allies with Y'Rel at the end of WoD, so who knows....

I think the armor being labled "Orc Clan" as opposed to a specific clan is evidence we'll get a few skin tones (which means different clans) to represent all the clans.
    Ah, that is nice. The more options the better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    Grom allies with Y'Rel at the end of WoD, so who knows....
    Not to mention we have others races that has been killing each other becoming allies, so yeah, never know what blizz will do ^^

Hopefully Grom so we can keep the Hellscream shit show going.

Draenor orcs: Grom if blizzard want them to be war inclined
    Durotan and Draka for a more peaceful and mystic orcs

Maghar: Thrall because he is the direct descendant of Geyah
    field leader Jorin
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Outland Orcs: Jorin Deadeye
    He’s the Mag’har leader (I presume. He took charge when Garry was depreessed so...) and he bares the name of a famous Orc chieftain. He also has little development, which leaves room for him to get more.

Draenor Orcs: Ariok
    Mostly just so that he can reunite with his father. Him being a dire orc also makes him somewhat unique, so he’d stand out in a meeting of the Horde leaders. Bar that then Durotan.

I do NOT want to see Grom as leader. He shouldn’t even be alive after the shitshow on Draenor. Just seeing him would piss me off.

And if the meme is true (I doubt it) then it’s pretty obvious Saurfang will lead them in the Alliance, so the above only count if they’re Horde.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-02-21 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    Thrall
    + He's Thrall
    - He's Thrall

Any others you thought of?
    Don’t know why but this made me laugh a lot

It will be either Eitrigg (he got a new VO in 7.3.5 and he's on the embassy talking about how the horde needs allies with honor), Saurfang or Thrall.

I don't think AU Draenor characters are going to come to our MU because they are trying to move away from WoD (they don't even have the picture in the new streaming office xD). Ariok's head only understands two word sentences now so he's out of the picture and Geyah is probably dead at this point because it's been like 15 years since outland in the lore and she was about to die in TBC.

I kind of hope it's Grom just to see a lot of people lose their shit over how bad WOD lore was.

The Allied Race BTW is not the Mag'har of Outland, who are most definitely already part of the Horde.

I think Blizzard has refered to the new orcs as being DRAENOR orcs not Mag'har from Outland.

So the leader possibilities are shrunk down to either Durotan or Grom.

I'd much prefer to see Durotan coming to Azeroth to lead the Draenor orcs since Frostwolves were the main allies of Horde in WoD. That would make sense that Saurfang goes to Durotan.

Grom is a less likely scenario but not one to dismiss. He was kinda badly written into WoD, and much more different that the Grom we've all known in Warcraft series, but that could lead to a redemption arc with him unifying all of Draenor clans under the same banner with Durotan as his closest adviser. Grom would come to Azeroth with the main force of this new orc clan while Durotan stays on Draenor to supervise things in Grom's abscence.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Time Traveling has never stopped being relevant since BC. Caverns of Time say Hello. You had time traveling in Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Warlords of Draenor AND Legion. I can't think of any time traveling in Mists of Panderia or rather can't recall any.
    Timeless Isle. It's the main reason WoD happened. We helped Kairozdormu refill the Vision of Time, that he later used to create the AU Draenor.

AU Saurfang and his older brother, Broxigar. For the Cleaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    I kind of hope it's Grom just to see a lot of people lose their shit over how bad WOD lore was.

The Allied Race BTW is not the Mag'har of Outland, who are most definitely already part of the Horde.
    It’s going to be the AU Draenor orcs - Ion calls them as such, we have a map from Gorgrond, and the datamined wolf looks remarkably similar to AU Grom’s wolf in the artwork I posted a page or two ago.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2018-02-21 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    In all honesty, where is Saurfang option??
    He is already leading the regular Orcs on Azeroth, didn't figure he'd be leading two groups at the same time. He also doesn't have any ties with the Draenor Orcs and only had a minor appearance during that expansion(he was a questgiver in the garrison some times).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    It will be either Eitrigg (he got a new VO in 7.3.5 and he's on the embassy talking about how the horde needs allies with honor), Saurfang or Thrall.

I don't think AU Draenor characters are going to come to our MU because they are trying to move away from WoD (they don't even have the picture in the new streaming office xD). Ariok's head only understands two word sentences now so he's out of the picture and Geyah is probably dead at this point because it's been like 15 years since outland in the lore and she was about to die in TBC.
    He's still talking coherent sentences in Hellfire Citadel.

Grommash would be stupid. He waged war on Azeroth and got his ass thoroughly kicked, so he probably commands the respect of none but the remnants of whatever Iron Horde orcs didn't drink the blood. Plus his whole Draenor iz free shtick was monumentally terrible and I'd rather we forget about him.

IMO Durotan is a far more proven and loyal leader and commands the respect of the Frostwolves, plus the Laughing Skull seemed to like the guy once they talked to him.

Still, I'd rather see the Mag'har than the Draenor Orcs. Led by Jorin Deadeye or somesuch.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account

My guess is Thrall.

Sylvanas leads the Forsaken, Anduin leads the Humans of Stormwind, Jaina will likely lead the Humans of Kul'Tiras so the only one that wouldn't be leading is Thrall even though they said he is one of the main 4 characters in the Battle For Azeroth.

It kinda makes sense. Our biggest connection to the Draenor Orcs are through the Frostwolf Clan. Who leads the Frostwolf Clan? Durotan. Who is that? Thrall's father and Thrall and his father worked together in WoD. Thrall basically is the only real connection the Horde from our timeline and the Draenor Orcs have to each other now that Garrosh is dead.

I don't see it being Grom or Durotan because not all Draenor Orcs will leave Draenor and they'll need to have leaders there so it just makes the most sense for it to be Thrall.

I'm still of the belief that Battle For Azeroth ends with Thrall being Warchief again. The story with Vol'jin will convince Thrall to be Warchief again. I dunno, maybe making Sylvanas Warchief was Vol'jin's crazy plan to basically make Thrall and everyone else deal with her. I think Thrall's first act on his mission to return as Warchief will be to bring some new allies in the Horde. I don't know if Sylvanas will die but I don't think BFA can end with her still being Warchief. She has way too much going against her. We know Genn wants her dead, Anduin & Jaina don't care for her either, If Vereesa dies I imagine Alleria will want her dead and that would also bring in Turalyon, Arator and the Silver Covenant. After what happens to Teldrassil I imagine Tyrande will want her dead, We already know Vol'jin doesn't like her and his spirit will be in BFA and Nathanos just got a new model and he just happens to be a Forsaken character that could replace her. I've also heard that there may be a bit of a beef between Sylvanas and Saurfang. It just seems like there is too much going against Sylvanas for her to make it through the expansion as Warchief. Especially since I can't see Thrall agreeing with the shady shit she's doing to The Horde that he founded.

And I know that not everyone likes what happened to Thrall in Cataclysm but Blizz still likes him and the issues with Thrall's character and The Horde didn't really start till after Thrall left so maybe him returning as Warchief could help fix his character and save The Horde. If there is one character that could mend the relationship between The Horde and Alliance it is Thrall. We all know Anduin wants peace and we know Jaina has history with Thrall.

It's gonna be funny when Thrall haters lose their shit when the expansion ends with Thrall saving the day. Again. LOL.

But yeah, I think he'll lead the Draenor Orcs. And even though this is for the Draenor Mag'har (not the Outland Mag'har) I could see Outland's Jorin Deadeye pop up again and help Thrall lead them sorta like how Umbric is helping Alleria lead the Void Elves. It makes sense. Jorin may not have had much screen time in years but we know the Outland Mag'har joined The Horde years ago with Garrosh so he's been around just not seen. Outland Mag'har survivors and Draenor survivors could merge together.
    Last edited by CreatureLives; 2018-02-22 at 12:15 AM.