Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Will probably be a mace that turns into a flail (slaga means flail)

Some minor typos in today's tease though :P

In the background of the second picture you can see the mace extended on a chain like a flail but it almost looks like a grappling hook with the head extended like claws as well.

Not sure how legit this is but seen someone saying this was posted instead of the image on the Japanese twitter account.

Last edited by Fenzha; 2018-02-27 at 08:40 PM.

Kind of surprised they put out another teaser instead of just revealing the hero today. We all know who it is at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Not sure how legit this is but seen someone saying this was posted instead of the image on the Japanese twitter account.

It's legit. People have verified that it actually came from Blizzard. The question is was it an accident or intentional because the same thing happened at OW twitter Brazil.

Plot Twist:

Brigitte is the junker queen.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

My guess is that she gets a suit of armor like Rheins and goes from squire to knight, has a shield like Rhein but it is much smaller and more of a personalized shield so she can get close enough to start using the flail in aoe strikes. I can imagine it could rocket forward and nail someone into a wall without her physically having to be there like Rhein, an improvement since Rhein tends to be toast once he flies into the enemy team but not as lethal in terms of damage since less weight.

And just for lols when she ults she releases jetpack cat to hunt your ass down, ROWR!!!!
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-02-28 at 05:13 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    i'm 900% sure that they are using every opportunity to make unique characters for the sake of variety, and also to build up the universe and flesh it out LONG before a hero is released.

Remember the first time we saw Bridgette was in Reinhardt's comic, what? 2 years ago?

So while i think it IS possible that characters like Lynx, or the Junker Queen might become heroes...like... The Junker Queen is just a voice on the map and a single, probably inaccurate, picture.

and thats even assuming Bridgette is the hero. I can easily see them having the hero be Emre(?)'s kid who used Bridgette's help to create a tech suit that will help them prevent tragedies like what almost happened to Torbjorn.

of course that japaenese leak plus the fact that everything in the last picture leads me to believe it IS bridgette.

but remember how both DOomfist's tease and the original character Efi were created JUST to make Orisa's backstory. BUT that was info for doomfist, who did come out eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

what is this thing called 'balance"

balance doesnt exist in any game in existence and never has.

i think what people mean by 'balance" is "expecting the devs to magically teach everyone how to use and counter each hero perfectly and mind control them into using the right strategy"

Like ppl call scatter arrow unbalanced but wtf are you doing standing still in front of a sniper?
    (glad for the change but i've never seen it as unfair in a game where people can consistently 1 shot you)

Not to mention the IDEA of balance in this game is ludicrous considering they intentionally make some heroes high skill cap and others low skill cap, some for quick aimers and some for people who cant aim. Like Ana seems HORRIBLY unbalanced considering her healing thouroughput and her CC. however its not really possible to compare that to someone like Mercy who can bring someone back to life and whos ultimate affects multiple people including herself.

Ana is a big rewards for a well aimed healer who has a coordinated team, while mercy is good for a chaotic game and sacrifices some thourouput for mobility and the ability to bring people back from spawn if she has 2 seconds of saftey.

Just like how in this game "maining" makes zero sense. There isnt SUPPOSE to be balance because all the heroes arent suppose to be equal. Hanzo should die EASILY if he solos roadhog because Hanzo isnt SUPPOSE to be in combat. and while a GOOD hanzo can kill a mediocre roadhog before he dies thats not the basis of the characters. Mei is SUPPOSE to be bad against long distance mobile heroes. Reaper is suppose to be a tank killer, Tracer is SUPPOSE to have a glass jaw and lighting legs.

- - - Updated - - -

apparently the japanese overwatch accidentally gave a bad link that was listed as "bridgette tease" so unless that was a doctored image or whatever then yea.

i figured the swedish in the tablet on the last picture BASICALLY confirmed it

They need to boost some heroes drastically, like most defense heroes. People give up the second someone pick a Torbjörn or Bastion or Widow in comp. And I can't blame them, as those heroes are pretty useless in A LOT of situations and overall, people can not perform well with them.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    considering all new characters save Doomfist that has been released post launch have been female I reckon it's lightly.
    (Not giving "shit", I realize there was a huge M to F disparity at launch)