Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I like the red Wayfaring set with those spikey, fur-lined shoulder for my Worgen Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    For hunter armour, I've always felt that the "I'm wearing what I killed" look was taken a little too far. I've also never been a fan of the massive shoulder armour and ridiculous helmets that often arise. I think my absolute least favourite was the ICC set with the stupid looking Horned Japanese Pagoda head piece and the high spike shoulders, but anything that had a dead mob for a hat was equally stupid. Don't get me wrong....if they had to stick to the hunted animal theme, look how well the Druid pieces from current expansion or from ToES, or the Shammy legendary helm. Great examples of what should've been a cool Hunter aesthetic. In short,....totally agree with the OP....Hunter tier is fuckin ugly with few exceptions in my opinion, and I usually t-mog it out to something more fitting of a wilds wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    You dislike rogue sets? The current one looks like a proper leather outfit imo, Nice hat aswell. The Tomb version of rogue t6 is also very nice, your HFC is also nice, As is your throne of thunders, Ulduar, and all the early ones tier 1,2,3, 5,6
    Ulduar set (was it T8) looked pretty good for a rogue imo.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    I hope it's better this way

Nice capture!

No they won't because Blizzard is removing class specific sets in BfA and going over to the template gear that was overwhelmingly unpopular during ToGC because they are apparently pressed for resources. (Despite having 17.5 billion in total assets, apparently gear sets are a bridge too far now. Next it will be raids or dungeons that go)

Enjoy wearing a dress in BfA because theres only 1 gear set for mail users.

10+ Year Old Account
    T14 is my personal favorite. I do think Hunters have some of the worst tier sets historically. T7, T8, T10, and T13 are decent. Don't care for the rest.

Unfortunately the only half decent picture I could find of my hunter as a Blood Elf. For what it's worth, it is possible to put together a nice looking hunter set.

Quick picture of my hunter now as a Void Elf.

Last edited by Ulfarr; 2018-02-23 at 07:35 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Priests havent had a decent set since Molten Core so yeah .... The only class that gets constant love and creativity in their sets is warlocks. On the other hand I dont like to transmog straight sets for the most part i really like the aesthetics of random pieces being put together to make something that looks decent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Priests havent had a decent set since Molten Core so yeah ....

yeah... because the priest set in Molten Core with the Mad Cat helmet was so much better than all the fine gear they got in BC (awesome) + WotLK (good).
    Priest can at least make use of good looking sets from other classes.

Shaman sets are just as bad as Hunter sets most of the time.

the Lightforged set looks dope on a BE though - other than that, it's t3 + t4 only for hunters... and the newer mythic t6 version, which most people don't have. It's a shame that the side-profile is always so much better looking than the front... the current naga-helmet looks freaking awesome when you turn your character around. Damn that open helmet, such a shame.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2018-02-22 at 11:44 PM.

I'm just glad i have my MoP Challenge Modes set, been using it since then, and will never change to anything else since they all look ehh.

Deleted
    I wish they did more sets similar to the Eagletalon / nighthold set, not just for hunter's but use that kind of relatively simple design for everyone. I think BfA will bring exactly this sort of design.

No need to have spaceships flying around your head etc

Hunter sets generally look okay when they're not based off wearing a mob (Eagletalon, Savage Hunt, etc), but unfortunately that's the vast majority of sets. They definitely have the worst selection of any class.
    Last edited by Bigby; 2018-03-02 at 02:06 PM.

I've been in full Demon Stalker since transmog went live, don't feel a pressing need for another set after that perfection.
    What I would like is the classic War3 Rifleman look to be put in as a cosmetic set, though.

7+ Year Old Account
    I often find that hunter sets don't look that great, but if you mix and match with some sets, you can create some much better transmogs. I really like the ToV mail set and the T19 on elves is really nice, but apart from those (and maybe the CM set) nothing really stands out for me.

Too many good mail mogs to be restricted to the tier sets.

One of the PvP sets (gives a badass sniper helm) and the dragon soul set are the only good ones. But they are probably some of the best xmogs available across everything

Hey, So i think most of the hunter sets looks pretty bad compared to sets that we see NPC Hunters/rangers use, The Nighthold set looked decent, But most sets just look bad :/ Trying to find good armor for an Nighborne.. and it's not possible to get a good archer/ranger outfit.
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8Hm38tR8EqT87c

This thread is almost a month old at this point, you can let it die, The topic is no longer relevant

This thread is almost a month old at this point, you can let it die, The topic is no longer relevant
    You're welcome.