Thread: The Vagrant

10+ Year Old Account

The Vagrant

Hey everyone, I am surprised no topic about this lovely game yet!

If you are into a 2D beautiful sprite action RPG metriovania I really recommend this game. I only played it for like 2 hours and already hooked by it!

In fact I got hooked by it the first 10 mins I started playing. The scripts dialog is better than I expected.

To make thing even better it's really cheap I got it in steam for like less than 3 bucks or something like that haha. The atmosphere and gameplay reminded me of Odin's Sphere.

Could have been a nice game but the designers decided to go down the road of pathetic bikini warrior style. Seriously, can some developers finally grow up? Just one second into the video and im already too old of this shit.

Looks cool ill have to check it out sometime.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanden View Post
    Could have been a nice game but the designers decided to go down the road of pathetic bikini warrior style. Seriously, can some developers finally grow up? Just one second into the video and im already too old of this shit.
    Haha I agree that the outfit of the main character is silly tbh but nevertheless the gameplay, sound tracks, are very good, and the dialog is more mature than I expected and the game has blood and gore and serious tone. At first impression you will think something like child of light or something similar but the more you play it the more you will notice that the tone is waay more serious and reminded me of Berserk the original manga/anime (no r*** of course but yeah).

I also enjoyed the talent system not so creative but simple and nice tbh.

Again it's not super AAA game but pretty good almost free in steam now available.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn this game is more serious dark tone than I expected:

Spoiler: 
    The young woman getting insane after her lover died by the sword of her brother damn so sad and reminded me of Berserk when Caska went insane after what demon Griffith did to her. And that swordsman guy who was forced to drink the flask that transform him to a beast to protect his lover and slaughtered the academy mages and then ran away. Now my task is to search for him.