Thread: Do you Yoga?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    when i was younger i always made fun about yoga or stretching.

and then i hit 30

and realised why people stretch and do yoga ^^

tried once, but as for me it's pretty boring

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelNadeau View Post
    tried once, but as for me it's pretty boring
    but it is extremely useful )
    I like doing meditation! You feel oretty relaxed after even 10 minutes of meditation.

Yoga is a great exercise for improving physical and mental wellness. I am a back pain patient and my doctor told me to do Yoga exercise. After doing that, my pain has reduced. Yoga is also good for improving blood circulation and gives you mental refreshment.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm not doing yoga yet, but if the coronavirus sticks around I might start it sooner than later

Quote Originally Posted by RichieHPS View Post
    Yoga helps to know yourself and your abilities, to find the full harmony of physical health and moral and spiritual beauty.
    what the heck does working out and morality have to do with one another lol,also...never trust someone that talks about being moral,its usualy a sign they do some shity stuff

I do ALL the yogas. I once drank an entire yoga in one night. I've done more yogas than any of you combined.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I do ALL the yogas. I once drank an entire yoga in one night. I've done more yogas than any of you combined.
    I like a good Yogar Bomb now and then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I did Yoga but I quit, after one month I started again Yoga but I quit again. Now I join a fitness club.