Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    I agree with you, and I wracked my head as to what kind of mount would fit them as a race. Most creatures native to Outland do not really fit being a Mok'Nathal mount (ravagers, hydras, felboars) and other beasts are already other race's mounts (wolves, talbuks, elekks).

Remembering what Plainsrunning used to be back in vanilla, I think a revamped concept of it would fit the Mok'Nathal greatly. Then again, a hulky orc-like race doesn't quite fit the bill of a super speedy runner.
    Hippos. Problem solved.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Hippos. Problem solved.
    Are any hippo beasts even still around in Outland?

I personally was thinking of doing lynxes or hydras.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't know. But the only reason we don't see them in Outland now is because they weren't thought of when making TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by The BrewCity Monk View Post
    Well, if the Horde do get Vulpera, then maybe the Alliance will get Vrykuls. I still don't see Ogres ever being playable. The female ogre model wouldn't work out at all.
    Now with the female Dire Trolls in BFA I think we are closer than ever to having in-game female Ogre models. Just make them a mix between the female Dire Trolls and the Imp Mothers and we're good.

- - - Updated - - -

I think either boars or clefthoof would work. Hydra's sound cool but we havn't seen a hydra mount yet and the only remaining hydras in Outland are the mutated small ones. An updated lynx mount would be pretty cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Horde gets Mok'Nathal
    Alliance gets Kul'Tirasians

Ogres and Vrykul ignored forever
    I highly doubt they will tell the story of Orcs joining forces with other Orcs and Humans joining forces with other Humans.

This expansion is very much about allegiances and ideological stances.

One of the biggest turning points of the expansion will be the Alliance shedding their "closed off" criticisms, while the Horde stagnates around the idealism of "survival at all cost".

You can plainly see the direction of the story with the wording of Thalryssa about the Alliance as well as datamined quotes made by Sylvannas, Saurfang and Anduin. It puts into place the theme of 'war never changes, only the people'.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    You can plainly see the direction of the story with the wording of Thalryssa about the Alliance as well as datamined quotes made by Sylvannas, Saurfang and Anduin. It puts into place the theme of 'war never changes, only the people'.
    But it doesn't mean the story will give Alliance's orcs because of Saurfang's betrayal. I'm pretty sure Blizz will never break the concept of Warcraft just to satisfy a small group of alliance players that want orcs in Alliance because the Horde is getting all the good races (even thou they're monsters and animal base). If anything, they'll just create a new kind of humans before they add orcs to the blue side. I'll even take Tuskarr or Thin humans over that terrible idea.

And if Alliance need a ally race besides them, then why not the Saberons? They already share the same skeleton model with the worgens, minus the human forms and the female models. But I think creating a female saberons wouldn't be too difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kresh64 View Post
    Now with the female Dire Trolls in BFA I think we are closer than ever to having in-game female Ogre models. Just make them a mix between the female Dire Trolls and the Imp Mothers and we're good.
    And you think anyone would want to play something that ugly? Not me that's for sure.

And if it was my choices, it would be...
    Alliance:
    Kul'Trian (large humans) - Warrior, Hunter, Paladin, Rogue, Priest, Monk
    New World Human (asian/black humans using elves skeletons would work) - Warrior, Hunter, Paladin, Rogue, Priest, Mage, Monk, Shaman
    Saberon (use worgens skeletons and Blizz version of cat people in WoW. Plus their enemy is the Draenor Orcs for killing and inslaving them) - Warrior, Hunter, Paladin, Rogue, Monk, Shaman, Druid

Horde:
    Draenor Orc (and not just the brown orcs. also the pale, red, and grey skins) - Warrior, Hunters, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Monk, Shaman, Death Knight
    Vulerpa (I don't care what anyone says, they're going to be Horde. only horde will get rep to them, been datamined) - Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Mage, Monk, Shaman, Druid (the smallest race to have this class)
    Vrykul (a human-like race for the Horde that not undead. Mostly unlikely to happen) - Warrior, Hunter, Paladin, Warlock, Monk, Druid, Death Knight
    Last edited by The BrewCity Monk; 2018-02-21 at 05:12 PM.