15+ Year Old Account
    So thursday games are only on nfl network now. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    So thursday games are only on nfl network now. RIP.
    Its Live on ESPN down under in Australia

https://www.ussportsdownunder.com.au...n-nfl-tv-guide

Last edited by Blobfish; 2018-09-14 at 02:08 AM.

Is Michael Irvin on coke or something?

Well, he was in the 90s, I guess 2018 is no different.

Who dey Who Dey

GOOOO the BENGALS

The Bengals have too much talent. They have to pull it together at some point right? Maybe this is the year. o.o

I have no confidence in Marvin Lewis. Let's see how the Bengals do in weeks 3/4 at Carolina/Atlanta. I would actually like to see the Bengals make a good run through the playoffs, but having them make the playoffs and lose their first game again would be sufficiently amusing that I would be OK with that as well.

As long as James hurst is starting at RT over Orlando brown jr, we will struggle against good fronts. James hurst has been nothing more than a liability every time he’s played tackle, and Orlando brown looked like a fucking stud every snap in the preseason(facing starters btw) but Harbaugh always has his fucking golden boys who he gives jobs to “cos experience” and he will never break that fucking habit I guess, also goes for Za’Darius smith getting the pass rush snaps over Tim Williams who is our best speed rusher by miles. Maybe when von miller makes hurst trip and fall into joe Flacco’s acl again he will learn his lesson

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Joe Mixon to have surgery on knee. Expected to be back in 2 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll wait for more information to come out, because right now there isn't any reason that the Browns would stick to him over the years and then just drop him, especially after turning down trade offers. Unless he relapsed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Official statement fails to shed any light
    This afternoon we informed Josh Gordon and his representatives that we are going to release him on Monday. For the past six years the Browns have fully supported and invested in Josh, both personally and professionally and wanted the best for him, but unfortunately we've reached a point where we feel it's best to part ways and move forward. We wish Josh well.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    "On Josh Gordon: He was late today to the facility, source said. In addition, he was fine at Friday’s practice, then injured his hamstring. The question of how is part of the reason they released him. My understanding is it’s an overall trust issue for a player on thin ice." - Rapoport

So they were just sick of dealing with one thing and another. He's a problem from like 3 regimes ago, so I think this front office just decided that they had had enough.

Inb4 every Patriots fan in the world now wants the Patriots to sign Gordon. I'd rather they skip. Dude's most likely not worth the headache.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/ind..._gordon_4.html

It looks like the possibility that he relapsed is very real:

The Browns are finally parting ways with troubled receiver Josh Gordon after he showed up late to the facility on Saturday morning and was 'not himself,' league sources told cleveland.com.
    Team doctors examined Gordon, and in addition to a hamstring issue, there was concern that perhaps he had relapsed and was struggling with his substance use again.
    He was told to stay home from the team's trip to New Orleans for tomorrow's game against the Saints, and one source said he was mad at himself for letting the team down.
    If true, he can tell his kids about how he got more chances than any dumbass could ever dream of and STILL managed to fuck it up.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2018-09-16 at 12:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Them saying that hes gonna be released Monday means the floodgates have opened for trades. We'll soon figure out exactly what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...19612149145601

well that was fast

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.morningjournal.com/genera...ield-dedicated

Apparently this is where he was last night, and hurt his hamstring there. Giving him a heavy benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    http://www.morningjournal.com/genera...ield-dedicated

Apparently this is where he was last night, and hurt his hamstring there. Giving him a heavy benefit of the doubt.
    So he went to a promotional event representing the Browns, which resulted in an injury (doesn't really seem clear how he got injured, but still), and the Browns are releasing him because it wasn't at practice or in game?

I get that Gordon has had off-field issues before, but if this is actually the underlying story it says way more about character of the organization and probably supports Gordon finding himself in a good position elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither the Browns nor Gordon deserve the benefit of the doubt.
    /s

why release Gordon? I'm sure lots of teams would love to trade for him.. unless if he failed another drug test

10+ Year Old Account
    If he pissed hot, we'd already know at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of interesting early games, and the local broadcast is Chargers/Bills

I wish the Chargers would fold or move to England or something. I will take a peek at what Josh Allen does at least.
    /s

d jackson 75yd TD.. dude is on fire