They fucking did it again, the mad lads!

https://streamable.com/ifkh7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post

Needed to aim it at the booger cart.

- - - Updated - - -

ESPN's MNF crew rightfully gets a ton of shit, but their animations have been hilarious.

https://streamable.com/7s882

https://twitter.com/bhofheimer_espn/...893614592?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otKwEF361zY
    Last edited by Vetali; 2018-10-30 at 04:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post

What exactly did the mad lads do?

Quote Originally Posted by tcable View Post
    What exactly did the mad lads do?
    They threw a dildo on the field. This is at least the second or third time it has occured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au7m1WtEXF8

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sources: The #Texans are closing in on a deal for #Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas in exchange for a mid-round pick. They are finalizing. It’s Courtland Sutton’s time." - Rapoport

Thomas and a 7th for a 4th and a 7th. Glad it is to the Texans and not the Patriots.

Sucks that DT is going to be gone, but everyone knew it was coming sooner or later. There are players already saying they don't like it, so it could be a good football move that hurts the locker room a lot. Especially with how terrible the HC is.

Also means whenever Hamilton is healthy after the cheap knee shot on the fair catch he should actually get targets. If he does well Sanders will probably be gone too in the offseason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lions WR Golden Tate being traded to the Eagles for a 3rd round pick.

Patriots apparently miss out on both of the top options at WR. Personally not too sad though, cause a 3rd for half a season of Golden Tate is a bit rich.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little worried about the Saints receiving group with Ginn out. They looked great against Washington, but never threatened to do anything against a banged up Vikings team. That may have been out of scheme, but I don't know why you scheme away from downfield passing unless you anticipate shortcomings there. I half expected a move for a receiver, but Brees usually makes do and the draft capital is dwindling.
    /s

Kyle Lauletta was arrested. What is up with backup QBs having issues when there is talk of the starter on their team potentially needing to be benched.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's funny that he gets traded to the team they're playing this week. I'm not going to bank on him making a huge impact for the Texans this week, but it'll be interesting to see him have to play his former teammates so soon.
    He will probably have a big game unless they put Chris Harris Jr on him because Roby gets burned constantly. Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods and Robby Anderson have all had 100 yard games against him after teams figured out just to throw to whoever he is covering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Detroit getting rid of Tate? Tate/Jones is a great combo, and with the rise of Golladay, that's a dangerous group.

The 49ers/Raiders game is going to get better. Bearthard probably isn't playing so it will be whoever Nick Mullens is if he doesn't.

Dante Fowler to the Rams and Ty Montgomery to the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It depends on how much they can get him and Watson on the same page.
    True, but he has not been on the same page as a QB since before Manning broke so he is used to that.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, again, why the fuck would the Pack trade Dix? Dude has been an all-star since he came into the league, and Green Bay needs all the help they can on defense.

Deleted
    Nick Mullens is a 2nd year practice squad player, basically. Who knows, he might be the next Kurt Warner but in all likelihood that's the #1 pick in the bag if he has to take over now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ok, again, why the fuck would the Pack trade Dix? Dude has been an all-star since he came into the league, and Green Bay needs all the help they can on defense.
    Cause he's in the last year of his contract and they don't want to pay him nor do they want to wait for his compensatory pick to come in (which is also likely not going to be as high as a 4th rounder).

Same exact reason as to why Tate is being traded. Don't want to pay him and want compensation NOW and not later.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop me if you've heard this one before.

Packers trade away promising DB, proceed to invest their top two picks at the position, while the rest of their roster gets older and worse.

I get if they didn't want to pay him but still, you'd think eventually they'd take the good bird in the hand and try fixing the rest of the defense, and finding a replacement for Cobb, and a #3 receiver, or a TE, and maybe a kick returner.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Overpay for Fowler considering the baggage he comes with and only 8 games left under contract.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Overpay for Fowler considering the baggage he comes with and only 8 games left under contract.
    The only trade I liked for the receiving party/team is the DT trade, and even then it's a question of how well he performs the rest of his contract at that cost. The rest all seemed to favour the team giving up the player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    The only trade I liked for the receiving party/team is the DT trade, and even then it's a question of how well he performs the rest of his contract at that cost. The rest all seemed to favour the team giving up the player.
    You worry a little about a team feeling forced to make a trade after a recent injury, but it was a good trade in terms of value.
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Rams are all in on this year.

Which means if they don't make the Super Bowl that thing is gonna combust.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)