Heritage armor at lvl 1?

Hey.
    If i level a Void elf 1-110 and unlock their outfit, Will i be able to wear that if i create a new Void elf? Or is heritage armor for 110 only?
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2018-02-22 at 11:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Hey.
    If i level a Void elf 1-110 and unlock their outfit, Will i be able to wear that if i create a new Void elf? Or is heritage armor for 110 only?
    It's 20 to 110, btw. You can't get heritage armor on a character under 20 as that's the level allied races start at.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    It's 20 to 110, btw. You can't get heritage armor on a character under 20 as that's the level allied races start at.
    You don't really have to comment just to say that.. I know it is 20-110, i just wrote fast and diden't think about it when i wrote it.

Deleted
    You don't really have to comment just to say that.. I know it is 20-110, i just wrote fast and diden't think about it when i wrote it.
    You could have googled real fast and found the answer instead of creating a thread of something that has been asked and answered a billion times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    You could have googled real fast and found the answer instead of creating a thread of something that has been asked and answered a billion times.
    A person created a thread in a forum! Quickly, burn the witch.

A person replied to a thread in a forum! Quickly, burn the witch.
    "Peace is a lie"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    A person created a thread in a forum! Quickly, burn the witch.
    No, but why create a thread of something SO common that you can easily find the answer on google in less than 1 minute?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey.
    As long as you leveled one up fully, yes.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..