Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    You must be dah realest homie doh man. You work dah work, talk dah talk and you hustle, right?

So does fucking everyone else. You're not fucking special. Go straight to fucking hell you flame baiting war hero with no credibility and complete masculine insecurity. I honest to god hope I get banned insulting your dipshit ass over saying other citizens of your country, let alone other human fucking beings, don't have the right to express their opinion or their world view.

Please kindly go eat a tide pod for the sake of Darwinism, you low life degenerate looking to get a rise out of people on the internet because it's edgy and 7331 guise 707.
    Brother, I think you need to relax, drink some lavander and chamomile tea, and look inwards at yourself and ask why you even needed to say half of what you just spewed off. Mass assumptions, name callings, and completely irrational behavior. That was so over the top I felt embarrassed for you. Don't be childish and foul just because someone doesn't have your specific viewpoints. You know better.

Saw a few days ago a twitter account was called out for pretending to be a student survivor of the shooing. Apparently they deleted all their previous tweets, many which were pro-Trump and then with the help of another pro-Trump account were acting as if they survived the shooting and were trying to further the right conspiracy of a false flag operation. The right never ceases to amaze me at how low they can go.

The right HAS to attack these kids. Young liberal movements are high school kids demanding action on guns. Young conservative movements are Nazi's marching in Charlottesville complaining about Jews and POC. To each side their own I guess.

Deleted
    Alright. So let's say these teens get their way and guns are banned forever.

What do you do when the violent sociopaths start simply using bombs cars or knives? Do you ban them too?

How about instead of banning guns you fix your schools to not be little Sociopath factories?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Alright. So let's say these teens get their way and guns are banned forever.

What do you do when the violent sociopaths start simply using bombs cars or knives? Do you ban them too?

How about instead of banning guns you fix your schools to not be little Sociopath factories?
    Which one is the best?

Blames Culture For Donald Trump.
    Blames Culture for Obama.
    Blames Culture for Corruption in the government.

Hmmm I haven't figured out which one to choose yet.

It's astonishing to watch people turn gun ownership of all things into a form of identity politics.

I guess these people sexually identify as AR-15s.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    There are stupid, insensitive, obnoxious people on both sides of the political schemes. Nether side is guiltless.
    You forgot to end with "Cheers!".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Which one is the best?

Blames Culture For Donald Trump.
    Blames Culture for Obama.
    Blames Culture for Corruption in the government.

Hmmm I haven't figured out which one to choose yet.
    Nah, I pretty much blame the Schools for being little Sociopath factories.

Nah, I pretty much blame the Schools for being little Sociopath factories.
    I sense a lot of Animosity.

Deleted
    You don't sound so stable yourself. I sense a lot of Animosity.
    Just confusion. Coming from a country that has had rigid gun control laws since, well, the invention of guns.

They didn't curb gun crime in the slightest. Sure, you can argue the flow of guns stemmed the tide, but the people still doing gun crime in the UK is not even an overlap with the people who legally own guns in the UK.

Maybe it isn't the guns, and just the fact that you raise some crazy little shithead kids and they can get their hands on shit that can fuck people over easier than the UK maybe?

Because Americans seem to promote sociopathy in their weird schools.

They didn't curb gun crime in the slightest. Sure, you can argue the flow of guns stemmed the tide, but the people still doing gun crime in the UK is not even an overlap with the people who legally own guns in the UK.
    You all also never had Modern Accessibility to Guns like the U.S. hence, no school shootings since 96.

Deleted
    You all also never had Modern Accessibility to Guns like the U.S. hence, no school shootings since 96.
    But we've had no Major School Stabbings or School Bomb scares either.

Doesn't change the fact that Gun Violence has dropped.

Deleted
    Doesn't change the fact that Gun Violence has dropped.
    Because we literally culled almost all firearms in the country. You know it's just as easy in America to apply for a rifle license here in the UK right? Same waiting period, background checks and everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    How can anyone be a conservative when they do shit like this? Such a disgusting group of people attacking victims of school shootings. They really are deplorables.

Arent most school shooters normally social outcasts as well as victims of bullying which brought them to the point where they snap and simply shoot everyone down?

And how are these cries to ban guns any different from blaming Marilyn Manson or Video Games for shootings while ignoring the massive social problems at our schools, like for example bullying that goes more and more out of control as well as teachers and parents who simply don't care what their kids are doing or what happens to them as long as they are out of home?

Because we literally culled almost all firearms in the country. You know it's just as easy in America to apply for a rifle license here in the UK right? Same waiting period, background checks and everything.
    Same everything? BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA you're funny.

Deleted
    Same everything? BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA you're funny.
    Well, it's easier to PHYSICALLY get the gun, but I could own a rifle in about 3 weeks if I was willing to.

Which is my point, all the Gun bans in the world don't stop illegal guns.

Well, it's easier to PHYSICALLY get the gun, but I could own a rifle in about 3 weeks if I was willing to.

Which is my point, all the Gun bans in the world don't stop illegal guns.
    No, the systems are far from Equivalent, stop lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mainly as a mass stabbing is a rather difficult thing to accomplish, whereas a mass shooting is a point and click affair.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    No, the systems are far from Equivalent, stop lying.
    Well here is the process for a firearm in the UK.

http://www.shootinguk.co.uk/shooting...rtficate-39303

The biggest hurdle for owning a firearm in the UK is literally bureaucracy, because the forms are shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Leave it to the bourgeoisie in their private school to not give a shit about us street rats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Leave it to the bourgeoisie in their private school to not give a shit about us street rats
    Said the Middle Class toff.