Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryon21 View Post
    I agree with C'thun being just dormant. This guys aren't easily killed. About the good-guy part, yes, he has changed for sure. But with the Legion, he knew all of them were bad while he knows there's good people in the Horde. If he can stop the war against them, he'd do anything to do it and save people.
    Yeah, he's not so blind or with blinkers on like others in the Alliance because he is at least, that more open minded about the Horde then Varian ever was who essentially dictated the overall attitude towards them. I can see why people are speculating that the Draenor Orcs could come to the Alliance side and Saurfang being their leader. As Allied Races goes, there has to be a leader to well, lead them and Saurfang has offered a form of olive branch to Anduin which could be really taken either way at the moment. Coupled with, there's no real obvious leader for the Draenor Orcs except if they are form the AU... someone like Grommash Hellscream comes with them. I mean that would blow my fucking mind if it did like... Oh my days, the exchange between Thrall would just be so DAMN EPIC. Standing there, Thrall being so uncomfortable that he actually killed his son but I mean if Garrosh is born in AU then perhaps it won't be so bad but still imagine that paradox! Some epic writing there if... Blizzard actually do it. So here's hoping.

Still I think Saurfang is going to stay loyal despite his only real ally is Baine to an extent.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2018-02-24 at 11:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I doubt it. Anduin has pretty much become the "boy king" canonically, considered how every character who's not Alliance calls him that way.
    Could easily just be Blizzard writers misleading us similar to the "hour of her third death". We've had numerous theories on this and Blizzard keeps throwing more into the mix. At this point, Blizzard is shoving Anduin as the "boy king" so hard that it makes me think it's not Anduin...

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Could easily just be Blizzard writers misleading us similar to the "hour of her third death". We've had numerous theories on this and Blizzard keeps throwing more into the mix. At this point, Blizzard is shoving Anduin as the "boy king" so hard that it makes me think it's not Anduin...
    Although I have to say I see your point, sometimes it's hard to not overlook their intentional detail. There's really no other real candidate for boy-king who is actually considered a king in terms of definition.

Yes maybe Wrathion but ... he's not a real King, a King of a Dragonflight doesn't work/exist and hasn't ever been a thing. Yes maybe Moira's child but, he won't be King until lots of Dwarves die and really, would just be weird. Bolvar Fordragon is hard to be boy-king unless you are literally coining "boy" as juvenile in service but he was a Regent to Stormwind before becoming the Lich King, not exactly a baby at ruling, war or leading so that's backwards. Prince Farondis is still a prince, not sure what would actually ascend him to a King. Arthas is a former King of Lordaeron but he is, well dead, unless you can count him as a spirit but he's still a King after murdering his father. I guess twice over in a sense as a Human King and the Lich King but... I'm sure that has gone by now.

The only last King aside Anduin by pious nature is actually Rastakhan but he's far from a boy unless he actually WAS a boy when crowned King. Which I would find insanely cool and ties in really well with the 3 lines considering the entire Zandalari history and what could happen in BfA.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2018-02-24 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I mean, in a different setting I would be inclined to agree but in the Warcraft one that kind of subtlety hasn't really been a thing ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Well, the boy king in the prophesy doesn't have to be Anduin, could be Wrathion, the Black Prince.

Boy King is frequently used as another term for Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertel Wobblespring View Post
    Well, the boy king in the prophesy doesn't have to be Anduin, could be Wrathion, the Black Prince.

Wrathion at this point ceased to be relevant, pulling him suddenly out of his captain placeholder status would be bizzare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

Except Anduin is the actual and only boy-king, by fame and de facto.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Not saying that this makes my alternative option the true one, but facts are that the term boy king is often used as another term for prince, making Wrathion fit the description no matter if Anduin is the literary actual boy king.

If you are into being strictly literal nitpicking though you could also claim that Anduin is not really a boy anymore but a young man, and that Wrathion would still be an actual boy and as such fitting the description better.
    Last edited by Bertel Wobblespring; 2018-02-25 at 09:25 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Same for for Magni when people assumed he was King of Diamonds.

Now we have another candidate - Gally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not saying that this makes my alternative option the true one, but facts are that the term boy king is often used as another term for prince, making Wrathion fit the description no matter if Anduin is the literary actual boy king.
    The problem is that Wrathion is not a literal prince or king, such titles never belonged to the Black Dragonflight. On the other hand, Anduin has been prince and now king as ruler of a medieval-esque monarchy.

If you are into being strictly literal nitpicking though you could also claim that Anduin is not really a boy anymore but a young man
    Well arguing over this is moot since several characters specifically call Anduin that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Same for for Magni when people assumed he was King of Diamonds.

Now we have another candidate - Gally.
    Magni remains the stronger candidate, considered he was an actual King. Gallywix is a Trade Prince, not to mention that being the first dude on the line of mining Azerite seems a relatively weak hint compared to a guy who was literally turned into diamond.

7+ Year Old Account
    Magni remains the stronger candidate, considered he was an actual King. Gallywix is a Trade Prince, not to mention that being the first dude on the line of mining Azerite seems a relatively weak hint compared to a guy who was literally turned into diamond.
    I said it wrong. Old Gods always speak in mystery way and their words have hidden meaning.

The King of Diamonds refers to a rich man. In cartomancy, this card shows the power of wealthy individuals in our society. Someone who get power through his wealth.

Gallywix feats this perfectly. I didn't meant he KoD because he found and mining Azerite.

I can dream that Anduin's been corrupted by the power of the azerite he touched, but I really can't see Blizz tarnishing their golden boi when they have Sylvanas to commit all the atrocities and then say 'hey guys, both sides have fair reasons for war, faction pride!'