Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Keep being a preach fanboi. I will not bother replying anymore as you've shown me that you can't even do a basic search.
    no you just cant produce a source for a false quote

how about you do a basic search for "how to not be a cunt" jim jeffries has a great video about it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Have you been in the Cen'gar invasion?
    as a WW standing in fire is in fact a dps increase

Well you have to admit that the video DID started a discussion, but I think it's the wrong one.

We all should be talking about what is both good and bad about BfA alpha. That's why we get to test it - to provide feedback.
    Of course things feel unfinished just like in any other alpha. However, with previous alpha's, we already have very solid ideas about the game and how would it look.

Have you seen ppl in Legion alpha complain about "unfinished" specs without artifacts? No, because one of the first things testable WAS artifacts! So we could see the whole picture.

Right now this is not the case - something "feels" missing. And this IS good feedback. Blizz shall implement HoA perks as soon as possible, or say something about them in a blog or something.

Saying that "yeah this is alright" is NOT good feedback, be it alpha or not! Well maybe it is if you feel that way - then go on and defend your opinion. But bashing someone when he gives feedback? Seriously who do you think you are?

Common man I mean its funny but some fennece is requried

Fyi for all you mmo cumps in here this is a joke on you guys so might wanna stop the feeding we get from trolling you and preach

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    It should have content worth testing. Islands, warfronts, that azerite trio of gear pieces and yes, specs. Otherwise there is no point of testing, you are testing a thing that the developers *know* is currently broken and they already know how to fix it, your feedback is redundant / off-point, submitting it is a waste of your time and reading it is a waste of devs time.

But hey, that's not news. Blizzard "alphas" and "betas" are there not to test, they are there to signal "hey, we have something working, we aren't dead, preorder now bla bla bla".
    Alpha testing has always been about bugs that slow down or render the game unplayable (cannot start up or constantly crashes). This is done to release the Beta for potential users. Alpha doesn't place emphasis on in-game issues.

At this rate Blizzard should just limit (again) their Alpha to friends and family with a NDA.

Quote Originally Posted by Indus Siebenschraube View Post
    Can people please stop using preach as a base for anything? This guy is an idiot and not an argument.
    Why is he an idiot and how could he possibly be an argument? You make no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightup View Post
    Common man I mean its funny but some fennece is requried

Fyi for all you mmo cumps in here this is a joke on you guys so might wanna stop the feeding we get from trolling you and preach
    i thought it would die after the 5th reply....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Why is he an idiot and how could he possibly be an argument? You make no sense at all.
    i got this "ugh such a fanboi cant do a basic search im not going to respond"

Give a shit what Preach or any other streamer thinks.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    In his stream preach stated that blizzard is so unfinished with BFA that the alpha is dried up and one of 3 things are happening

1. its going to be ok but unlikely

2. its severely unfinished hence the straight lack of anything new in the test realms recently and the fact as he stated about the ele shaman spec it just doesnt work

3. blizz is comfy with how some systems are going to work and never test them

honestly i couldnt keep up with him between the fact he was stating frost plays wonderfully in alpha and odyns fury needs to return
    can you show a source for this? or maybe DONT speak for preacher please?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    6 months between and supposed expansion launch isn't that much time in "game development time" but I refuse to believe Blizzard has no content developed that currently is not in alpha.

Alpha and beta testing comes in layers (onions y'all) and with each "patch" comes an additional layer. I wouldn't fret that current alpha testing seems barren or lackluster.

Also, Preach is notoriously known in stretching his pessimism. Dude comes out with 2-3 videos a day; you kind of have to stretch out your topics.

10+ Year Old Account
    A failing clickbait youtube channel is using clickbait consipiracy theories to try to pull in views. News at 11.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    what? i said some people like eating shit.. just like you said some ppl dont agree with me that legion is shit

im losing braincells just by having an argument with you.. jesus christ
    Well for one, I asked you to explain what the hell you were talking about when you dropped your shit eating comment. I asked twice to be precise.

For another, still waiting on that data that supports the claim that the majority of people didn't like Legion.

Not sure why you're loosing brain cells, none of this should be challenging for you.

Deleted
    1. Preach is a notorius "pessimist" yt regarding wow.
    2. It is Alpha

"bbbut leggggion alph--- yeah that is not entirely true, main difference is that NOW blizzard NEED to test the game w/o ARTIFACT before rolls out the HoA stuff, this is pretty much the reason #1 why people playing on alpha feels like it "missing something"

Things might be OK, but unlikely?? lmao!!

My first hand play so far has been dull and disappointing, elemental is a mess, I mean wod beta level mess, and history tells us it will remain a mess till they "fix" the spec by inflating the numbers till they are "ok" through out the expansion.

While we don't have Azurite talents atm, its a very "all the bad things of artifact" feeling. So far as 112 questing is the same old same old we have been doing for 15 years.

Resto and affliction are both very bland, while having tremor, ES back (no grounding still) is nice its hardly enough. No real mana managment, or needing to choose the right heal for the situation' essentially the same riptide, healing wave, rotate stream, major cd we have been doing for 2 expansions.

Nightfall back is nice OG feeling to it but your rotation just feels like its missing a giant piece, wtb a shadowflame immolate to fill in this gap

Everyone saying "It is Alpha" that's what everyone said to the warlocks complaining about legion alpha.... and yet those changes were never really fixed...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    A lot of people here use "preach said ..." to argue for any case.
    And he is an idiot because he's just the youtube version of any "the game is too easy hurr durr and I need to tell all people about my opinion because I am important"-guy

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Preach AKA "Anything to get my name out there"
    ^this

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Who is Preach, and why is his opinion relevant to anyone but himself?
    Looks like if you're an elitist mythic raider who also streams and make YouTube videos about the game your opinion is worth 500x more then the next guy.
    I just find him annoying just like Towellie's clickbait stream titles or Nobbels accent and annoying laugh but looks like some people take him as a high end established wow guy, which I instantly did not when he still refers to SV hunters as a meme spec which does nothing right, I mean I don't play it myself but its actually quite decent and is still decent in the BfA rework, guy just pisses on anything he doesn't like.

Also like other says he's the kinda guy that goes like '' Hi I'm Preach and welcome to another useless personal opinion video, also don't forget to give me money and come to my preach con, its like blizzcon but cooler ''

Y'all this is not just an alpha, this is a very early alpha where you can't even fully level up yet. Cut off is like lvl 113. They haven't even implemented half of the leveling content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    You mean a game more then half a year away from it's planned realise still isn't finished?! The horror.

Maybe blizzard are waiting for the next two zones to be playable and will relsise them in a large update soon.
    IM not entirely convinced its more than 6 months away, but at most its 7. Best case is like 5 months from now. Id love a late July release.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    like some people take him as a high end established wow guy, which I instantly did not when he still refers to SV hunters as a meme spec which does nothing right, I mean I don't play it myself but its actually quite decent and is still decent in the BfA rework
    Here is where you're wrong.

Almost everyone HATES current survival. And it is by far the least viable of any spec in the current game.

Also Preach likes the new survival changes, and they are quite good whereas current survival is not.