Poll: WoW Greatest Bottleneck?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Personally, I wanna see more adult content.

More CGI tits and dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbleton View Post
    This is a topic we all think about in various forms. What do you think is the thing holding WoW back the most?

EDIT: TOTALLY FORGOT TO PUT "COMBAT" ON THERE, WHICH IS MY MAIN COMPLAINT, UGH.
    Combat could use some improvement but not too much otherwise it would change the game too much.
    For me the biggest issue is the absence of relevant varied content. It's always just raid and dungeons. Quests are always boring, have been for 13 years. We had scenarios and shit that were fine but could have been improved upon greatly, they even worked regardless of the group composition, Blizzard could have added depth to them. The garisson in WoD with the invasion was kind of fun but again extremely limited. I feel like all exotic gameplay things come only for a short amount of time, offer only 10% of their potential and then go poof into the darkness.

I just want more different things to do, guess we'll see if that warfront stuff delivers.

Deleted
    Im enjoy every aspect of this game i dont seee Any problem with game and im playing since vanilla

The thing that I think about a lot that bothers me about WoW is how powerful and important player characters are in the story. I wish we would have peaked/plateaued at strong, trusted generals and advisors. It very well could stem from my love of games like Mount&Blade, dynasty warriors, and rts's where I'm leading troops into battle as a commander...not running off to kill a God or pantheon of titans. It makes every new xpack feel stupid. I just killed something with the power to destroy the world, now I'm killing boars and bandits. Clearing out bandits would feel fine if I was just a very skilled commander and I lead my troops in to take out the bandit's camp, but I'm a Titan killer, it's beneath me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliblaze View Post
    Personally, I'm stuck at this point where all I can do is normal raids. I do not have the time for heroic and can't make guild times, so I do not have AotC and am not easily accepted into pugs. The heroic pugs I get into can do the first few bosses but then **** hits the fan and it breaks up. Nothing against WoW, just personal life stuff but thats what is making me think of just quitting until next expansion. (I'm not a fan of mythic+ for some odd reason.....and PvP)
    If you can never make guild times farm around 300k gold and buy a heroic boost. after you got curve you can apply for better PUGs. Problem solved and you can easily do it as a single player.

The greatest Bottleneck do you say? It is the idiot or idiots with gigantic mounts that AFK over the quest givers during the release days of a new expansion.

Seriously, blizzard need to do something about that

It's the community 100%, only Blizzard is 100% responsible for the community becoming what it is. If the game weren't so shifted into a single player experience where you get most of the rewards in the game just for logging in basically it would not be the cesspool it has become. The only way to fix it is to shift the difficulty of the game back to requiring a guild to complete the most prestigious end-game content.

The crowd that actually cares that much about graphics and such is pretty insubstantial tbh. Most gamers aren't playing Crysis and such, they're playing facebook games and crap like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    It's the community 100%, only Blizzard is 100% responsible for the community becoming what it is. If the game weren't so shifted into a single player experience where you get most of the rewards in the game just for logging in basically it would not be the cesspool it has become. The only way to fix it is to shift the difficulty of the game back to requiring a guild to complete the most prestigious end-game content.

The crowd that actually cares that much about graphics and such is pretty insubstantial tbh. Most gamers aren't playing Crysis and such, they're playing facebook games and crap like that.
    how is mythic antorus not the "most prestigious end-game content"? Are you telling me the people on the mythic+ leaderboards are pugging? How do you get most of the rewards by logging in?
    Your point about graphics is useless, since wow isn't anywhere near fancy when it comes to graphics, wow is obviously not targeted at people wanting the most fancy looking game.

Cancerous RNG involved in progression and gear is the No.1 reason not to play this shit tier expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicFlame View Post
    how is mythic antorus not the "most prestigious end-game content"? Are you telling me the people on the mythic+ leaderboards are pugging? How do you get most of the rewards by logging in?
    Your point about graphics is useless, since wow isn't anywhere near fancy when it comes to graphics, wow is obviously not targeted at people wanting the most fancy looking game.
    Mythic content CE is sort of prestigeuos, I think he meant it gear-wise, cause you can literally get much better rewards from heroic and below content or in other words be a tottal shit at the game/your character gameplay and still have comparable gear with select better items than mythic raiding people. Also most people progress through content with much better gear than that awarded by this content level, which is hilarious, forces blizztards to tune encounters around random gear levels and then fix everything on the fly. M+ weekly chest is another gear inflating source which is hell lot of unfair and luck driven. "Legendary" items dropping from random chests found in the open world or random rare mobs - sure. And LFR as always is an AFK source of gear, so is normal basically. Gold gains for logging in as well. It's literally evrything about logging in as often as possible and doing easy content to push BLP and hope for TFs.
    Last edited by Prime92; 2018-02-21 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    everyone that disagrees with me

This is a topic we all think about in various forms. What do you think is the thing holding WoW back the most?

pvp and leveling and community and gm's.

I am trying to level a allied race. But since i hit 60 and try to level in northrend/outland. I keep getting ganked and harass by 110 players. This cross realm bs is not fun when 110 keep flying around killing people 50 levels lower with ease. And not just kill you but camp your body and the graveyard with 2 people....sigh.

And then you get a gm to talk to and they say: Yeah but you are on pvp realm.
    Yeah a alliance pvp realm...not a horde one.
    Or the all good one: ask guildie's and friends to help...yeah because that will help. If i ask some of them to help i get x realmed ( most of the time) to their realm and i am not longer in danger...so then i have 110 alliance players who need to babysit me.
    Or my most favorite repsonse so far...make a group...yeah 5 level 60's can so take on 2 level 110 :S.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    pvp and leveling and community and gm's.

I am trying to level a allied race. But since i hit 60 and try to level in northrend/outland. I keep getting ganked and harass by 110 players. This cross realm bs is not fun when 110 keep flying around killing people 50 levels lower with ease. And not just kill you but camp your body and the graveyard with 2 people....sigh.

And then you get a gm to talk to and they say: Yeah but you are on pvp realm.
    Yeah a alliance pvp realm...not a horde one.
    Or the all good one: ask guildie's and friends to help...yeah because that will help. If i ask some of them to help i get x realmed ( most of the time) to their realm and i am not longer in danger...so then i have 110 alliance players who need to babysit me.
    Or my most favorite repsonse so far...make a group...yeah 5 level 60's can so take on 2 level 110 :S.
    It is frustrating, of course... At least that point is getting fixed in B4A ^^

I am not the biggest fan of pvp so maybe that but there is plenty of content besides pvp for me to consume so really its all peachy for me.

Where is the dev option

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatakau View Post
    Blizzard themselves.
    this, it's only good as "symbol" of old merits.
    it's unclear what poll wanted to find out considering all changes in the game over the years, to which state of the time does it appeal?

From my point of view: all that they still have good is their brand. But with such approach as now it won't last long. The more fans and faster they will "offend" "embitter" (= more toxic community, every change from original (stuff that made brand for them) paradigms, the more/far - the worse) with their decisions, the faster everything will finally come to Tartarus, where slowly, but unhesitatingly, is moving now.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2018-02-22 at 03:48 PM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Deleted
    Tab targetting lost it's charm pretty much the moment the game was released.

I want Wildstar's- or the newest Neverwinter's combat systems.

32 bit client that we are getting rid of with BFA.
    Not joking.

Time, the game is the same and i enjoy it but as grown older the time i can dedicate to my hobby is growing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

1. Payment model and distribution. B2P/F2P on consoles (Xb/PlSt/Nin) and Steam with native controller support can reach more people under different play & pay preferences.
    2. Combat. We're still tab-targeting in 2018. MMOs now use action combat. Get with the times.
    3. Graphics. See: Character Creation, transmog, barbershop, etc. See: Sliders, anchor points, color wheels, dyes, more specific edit parameters, being able to alter costumes anywhere baseline, being able to edit core creation features whenever, good housing, etc.
    4. PvP: If this game was remade today, it wouldn't be made with battlegrounds as we know them now. Newer, more modern game modes are needed.