Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Now someone will pop up and tell you they are sunwalkers and calling them Paladins is not an issue
    It's an issue, but so are Blood Knights, Exarchs and... Prelates. Blizzard out.

Deleted
    Gnome Warrior
    Goblin Shaman
    Tauren Paladin
    Undead Monk
    Voidelf Holy Priest
    Lightforge Shadow Priest
    Pandaren Warrior ( belly plate lul )
    Worgen Caster ( feels strange to see a werewolf fighting ranged casting spells instead of mauling stuff )

Non Ally Paladin could be fixed with Overlays or template change.

Same with some Priest Combo

The rest of classes combo are pretty much ok without absurd retcon like

"Durrr tauren follow the sun so let them wear plate and cast holy spells because Derp."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I'm sure they were very formidable opponents, but, to me, any goblin or gnome character specced into a brute-force melee dps spec looks ridiculous.
    Is the " tiny toddler with a massive anime sword "

In no particular order:

Night Elf mages: Lets ignore 10,000 years of our history and culture because reasons.

Undead Deathknights: This just makes no logical sense and any time Blizz says a race can't be DKs for lore reasons, everyone should bring up the ridiculousness that is Undead DKs.

Tauren Paladins: The two just do not mesh well and only exist because Blizzard wanted a second Horde Paladin race. I'm torn to include Warrior in this as well because Tauren wearing plate in general just doesn't make sense, but I can imagine Tauren who are warriors and can accept that PC Tauren Warriors are depicted in plate for balance reasons.

Goblin Shaman: Again a class where the culture of the race and the lore of the class just do not mesh at all. Literally any other Horde or Alliance race makes more sense as a Shaman than Goblin does.

Honorable Mention:

Draenei Shaman: Not as ridiculous as the above, but Shamanism just doesn't feel like something most Draenei would be into. It would have made more sense for Humans to be shaman. Just like humans brought Dwarves into the ranks of Paladins, Dwarves could have taught humans shamanism. Given the Draenei's worship of the Naaru, tendency to travel through space, and having lived on 3 different planets, it just doesn't feel like they'd have a strong connection to the elements of any one planet.

My head still spins at the thought of void elf holy priests and lightforged shadow priests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Tauren Paladins, never really felt it fit in with them.
    Just giving them priests would have fit the narrative of remembering da sun but I feel this wasn't about story but they felt the need to give another race option for paladin to the hord in fear of people get the dude like the one being pissy over no dk allied races spamming there forums.

Of all the hord races at that time it was the easiest to shoehorn paladin into with a lore fart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    My head still spins at the thought of void elf holy priests and lightforged shadow priests.
    You will get used to it. In vanilla the common complaint was over Undead priests

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I'm sure they were very formidable opponents, but, to me, any goblin or gnome character specced into a brute-force melee dps spec looks ridiculous.
    Ask the Spanish.

Gnome + just about everything. Really, only Mage and probably Rogue suit them. The rest is laughable.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladilena View Post
    Nobody's said "Blood elf anything" yet... We've come a long way.
    I was thinking about BE warriors... BEs are supposed to be physically slender and frail, only with the aid of the Light may they become sturdy enough to tank. In WC3 there were no melee BE units, except basic infantry (footmen in the TFT campaign, and mostly for gameplay reasons for what it seems).

Gnome warrior
    Goblin shaman
    Undead hunter
    Void elf anything than warlock/shadow priest

tauren rogue, draenei warlock
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Tauren Paladin, Night Elf Mage, Nightborne Warlock

The latter two shit all over existing lore and the first was fabricated out of thin air over night.

Undead hunter