Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The fewer nations that have nukes the better. Ever since NK got a nuke, now South Korea and Japan want nukes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Do you like... know what is going on over there or you just saw propaganda edited footage of CNN and think that's the truest truth of all truths?
    obviously your source of propaganda is truer because you know better.

love to see self-righteousness gets karma, happened to america, you never know who is next

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    obviously your source of propaganda is truer because you know better.

love to see self-righteousness gets karma, happened to america, you never know who is next
    I don't have a source. I have sources. Because I'm not stupid enough to only look at one.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Extortion doesn't work unless you're willing to back up your threats with force, and for all of the saber rattling, nobody believes that North Korea is going to launch a nuclear first strike because they would cease to exist shortly thereafter. Besides, they're gaining far more traction these days with a more peaceful approach, casting the US as unwanted foreign meddlers and speaking with South Korea directly which is playing extremely well and which our government has no organized response to.
    Clinton gave North Korea more than 4 Billion in aid which included two light water reactors. Bush gave them 400 million in aid and the UK gave several million. It seems to me that it has worked out at least somewhat.