Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The irony in the bolded is amazing and what I posted wasn't a opinion, They are fact's about the game. You can enjoy a shitty movie but that doesn't change it from being a shitty movie. The same apply's to video games as well there is many shitty games that are still enjoyable.

If you enjoy the game cool hope you get your money's worth. But don't try to handwave its issues as (Kojima fanboy's) or some shit like you have.

As I already said Phantom Pain had many issues, Its Cash shop didn't effect the core of that game. But it was still shitty and effected the online part by a great deal. Phantom Pain was a decent game at best and that is due to the fact it was only 2/3 done.

I can find fault in each metal gear game and this one(MGS) is worse than acid and that says a lot.
    Survives cash shop doesn't effect the core of its gameplay. You never played the game so why do you think what you type about it has any merit? Nothing you said isn't something that I didn't already hear from some youtube videos and were easily dispelled by playing the actual game. Survive has problems all games do, but its nothing like a lot of what you said.

- - - Updated - - -

Brain Dead AI is Fact. (Her Dur Zombie AI, Isn't a good excuse)
    Always Online is Fact. (Just because it isn't the first game to do this doesn't change it from being shitty).
    Lack Luster Story is Fact. (Just because you enjoy it doesn't change it from being shitty).
    Performance is Fact. (Just because you don't play on the platforms with the issues doesn't change the issue).
    The Cash Shop is Fact. (just because you are fine with being nickle and dime doesn't change it from being a issue).
    Basic Building is Fact. (Just because its better than some other shitty games doesn't make it less shitty).
    The Clunky Combat is Fact (No It does not handle like MGSV, Just because u like it doesn't change its shity).

None of those things are opinions, Once again just because you enjoy something that is shitty doesn't change it from being shitty.
    Its pretty obvious you don't know the difference between facts and opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    And its pretty obvious you don't realize its 2018 and a person doesn't have to drop 40 hours into a game to learn about it.

Even more so when you say shit like this.
    You never played the game so why do you think what you type about it has any merit?
    I get it you like the game, So why are you here and not playing it?

Factually prove what I said wrong because I can link you many videos proving each right specially performance.

Hell here is performance for ya.

Done going back and forth with you on this, If you enjoy the game great. Doesn't change its factual easy to prove issues.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Hell here is performance for ya.

Done going back and forth with you on this, If you enjoy the game great. Doesn't change its factual easy to prove issues.
    A video is one persons opinion.

Heres the difference.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIyt5pEcE_g

So therefore if you search for stuff about survive's story and some are positive and others negative then its an opinion.

A video showing stats/numbers isn't a opinion.....

Thanks for showing you didn't watch the video and your just baiting. Welcome to ignore you go.

Also Fun Fact: They just nerfed the shit out of players and buffed the Damage/HP of the "zombies"...

Such a great game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Heres the difference.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIyt5pEcE_g

So therefore if you search for stuff about survive's story and some are positive and others negative then its an opinion.
    That video is Digital Foundry. They do technical breakdowns of all kinds of games. I mean, they share opinions based off their findings, but stuff like them calling out framerate issues are not opinion. Whether they matter to you is, but them existing isn't.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2018-02-27 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That video is Digital Foundry. They do technical breakdowns of all kinds of games. I mean, they share opinions based off their findings, but stuff like them calling out framerate issues are not opinion. Whether they matter to you is, but them existing isn't.
    Did you read the posts previous to that one? Because I addressed that I don't own a ps or xbox and couldn't comment on it. A lot of the other stuff he posted was pure opinion and that is what I was talking about. He simply can't tolerate or understand an opinion that differs from his own.

Did you read the posts previous to that one? Because I addressed that I don't own a ps or xbox and couldn't comment on it. A lot of the other stuff he posted was pure opinion and that is what I was talking about. He simply can't tolerate or understand an opinion that differs from his own.
    Ah, I'll have to look back a bit further for more context then. Apologies if I jumped in midway and missed some stuff.

Ah, I'll have to look back a bit further for more context then. Apologies if I jumped in midway and missed some stuff.
    Clearly AI being brain dead to the point the original dead rising had better zombie AI is a opinion.

(Didn't know Zombie AI running into a wall over and over is a opinion).

Clearly AI being brain dead to the point the original dead rising had better zombie AI is a opinion.

(Didn't know Zombie AI running into a wall over and over is a opinion).
    It depends on their goals for the zombies and what role they want them to serve. Also, given that I haven't played or looked too much into the game I couldn't say one way or another. AI has never been something that games have been good at anyways, so things would have to be especially bad for it to be called out specifically in this game, IMO.

No apologies needed. It was just obvious Jtbrig7390 doesn't read or comprehend what others type back in their reply.

It depends on their goals for the zombies and what role they want them to serve. Also, given that I haven't played or looked too much into the game I couldn't say one way or another. AI has never been something that games have been good at anyways, so things would have to be especially bad for it to be called out specifically in this game, IMO.
    In Jims video watch at the 4min point for a moment as a example.

You can also climb on a rock that is just a couple feet off the ground and just poke at them. They also just nerfed players today and buffed the Zombies by giving it more HP and Damage.

Edit: My bad I mean 4min mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Game looks like something you'd expect off one of countless F2P games out there tbh...
    Its almost same thing that EA pulled out recently.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I mean, that's not really much better/worse than AI I've seen in countless other zombie games. AI is usually pretty dumb and not terribly difficult to break in many games, especially games where the enemy AI is supposed to be simple by design - like with zombies etc.

Would need to watch more, but I already watched more Jim Sterling than I care to in watching 2 minutes of that video.

I mean, that's not really much better/worse than AI I've seen in countless other zombie games. AI is usually pretty dumb and not terribly difficult to break in many games, especially games where the enemy AI is supposed to be simple by design - like with zombies etc.

Would need to watch more, but I already watched more Jim Sterling than I care to in watching 2 minutes of that video.
    Other games having bad AI doesn't change this one from having bad AI ether. In the grand scheme of things its not the worse issue, Just merely another issue on the pile issues it has.

In Jims video watch at the 4min point for a moment as a example.

You can also climb on a rock that is just a couple feet off the ground and just poke at them. They also just nerfed players today and buffed the Zombies by giving it more HP and Damage.

Edit: My bad I mean 4min mark.
    I'm not giving jim the clicks but knowing him i'm guessing he only showed the zombies? not anything after the starting fodder like this?

Because i've noticed a lot of these 'scathing reviews' are only showing the zombies. So either they are basing their review on the first three hours max -which are the worst anyway because you dont have a farming set up and are hungry and thirsty constantly or they are intentionally showing less to make it look worse than it is.

-also unrelated but playing the game right now and sahelanthropus washed up in pieces. I guess thats one plot hole plugged.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Because i've noticed a lot of these 'scathing reviews' are only showing the zombies. So either they are basing their review on the first three hours max -which are the worst anyway because you dont have a farming set up and are hungry and thirsty constantly or they are intentionally showing less to make it look worse than it is.
    I've seen many review's and streamers posting the same issues with varying different amounts of time put into the game. Like I said brain dead AI is the lease of the issues the game has.

Also you shouldn't need to play X amount of time before a game gets better. Its a tired and shitty argument to shitty Gameplay.

Is it the worse game ever? Nope not even close I got a list as long as my arm of games that is worse and some are the same type.

I've seen many review's and streamers posting the same issues with varying different amounts of time put into the game. Like I said brain dead AI is the lease of the issues the game has.

Also you shouldn't need to play X amount of time before a game gets better. Its a tired and shitty argument to shitty Gameplay.

Is it the worse game ever? Nope not even close I got a list as long as my arm of games that is worse and some are the same type.
    Its not a case of 'you need to play X' its a case of 'the creatures get smarter, gain new abilities and their ai improves as you progress the story.

By halfway you encounter ones moving like the skulls in MGSV. They start you off with the basic ones and in any other game its par for the course but here the crusade labels it heresy without knowing any better. Because these arent reviews. They are preachers of outrage culture demanding their congregation look and listen and believe.

Its not a case of 'you need to play X' its a case of 'the creatures get smarter, gain new abilities and their ai improves as you progress the story.

By halfway you encounter ones moving like the skulls in MGSV. They start you off with the basic ones and in any other game its par for the course but here the crusade labels it heresy without knowing any better. Because these arent reviews. They are preachers of outrage culture demanding their congregation look and listen and believe.
    Like I said the AI is the lease of the games issues even more so if you include console performance.

Hell just today they halve weapon durability, boost enemy health/damage, reduce rewards by 2/3. (PC update not sure if console got it yet).

Like I said its 2018 I don't have to play the game myself to see gameplay of it.

Like I said the AI is the lease of the games issues even more so if you include console performance.

Hell just today they halve weapon durability, boost enemy health/damage, reduce rewards by 2/3. (PC update not sure if console got it yet).

Like I said its 2018 I don't have to play the game myself to see gameplay of it.
    they did the above because it was too easy and people were breezing through it. In any other game its balancing but here when the games on trial its a crime. Like i said before. This game has to be a travesty because the mob demands it.

they did the above because it was too easy and people were breezing through it. In any other game its balancing but here when the games on trial its a crime. Like i said before. This game has to be a travesty because the mob demands it.
    And the other mob has to defend it to the death.

Sorry cutting rewards by 2/3 and than buffing the shit you kill isn't excusable. You are literally working more to gain less. Would you like it if your job cut your pay by 2/3 but made you work twice as much?