Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I don't find state enforced slavery funny at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Sex does not equal parenthood for a woman. It should not for a man.
    It's a shame you don't want people to be responsible for the consequences of their actions.

If you can't afford a kid as a single parent you shouldn't have it. And this goes for time too not just money.

- - - Updated - - -

The laws are made to make up for inequalities. If I can't use my biology to throw someone in my dungeon and make them slave for me 18 years they should not be able to use theirs to make me slave away for 18 years.

Protection is meaningless when fails and sabotage exists. We're talking about the 1%.

- - - Updated - - -

Or we could realise that it's 2018 and women have plenty options for birth control, including one which assures they will not be forced into parenthood.

Just like men should have one.
    Lol. You are not well.

You are trying to say that because you are just a little guy (sorry, dude. life's tough) that cannot physically overpower a woman (or man. not sure what type of slaves you fancy) so that you can securely lock them away in your basement with you, that equates to women making a man (WHO WILLINGLY PARTICIPATED IN A SEX ACT) a slave?

I'm going to go ahead and say it again, you are not well, friend.
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Ever notice it's the guys who cry the most for how oppressed men are almost always have such toxic, odious personalities that they really don't have anything to worry about themselves?
    You are right, it does appear that the situation magically solves itself.

Ever notice it's the guys who cry the most for how oppressed men are almost always have such toxic, odious personalities that they really don't have anything to worry about themselves?

lol. Preeeeeach <3

None of these dudes have ever left the shitbag counties they grew up in. I bet they think Shock Top is the pinnacle of beer.
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't find state enforced slavery funny at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Sex does not equal parenthood for a woman. It should not for a man.
    Bud kids come first. Weren`t you taught that by your parents and teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by mootygrimes View Post
    Lol. You are not well.

You are trying to say that because you are just a little guy (sorry, dude. life's tough) that cannot physically overpower a woman (or man. not sure what type of slaves you fancy) so that you can securely lock them away in your basement with you, that equates to women making a man (WHO WILLINGLY PARTICIPATED IN A SEX ACT) a slave?

I'm going to go ahead and say it again, you are not well, friend.
    I'm not a little guy at all, quite the opposite.

The point was that law stops us from going full barbarians and killing people for what they have. Law is made to set order and make me, a better predator than someone that's smaller and weaker, equal to that person. So if I cannot use my biological advantage to my gain in order to take control of others' lives, neither should they be able to do it.

Stop projecting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Bud kids come first. Weren`t you taught that by your parents and teachers.

If someone wants to be a single parent they are free to make that bad decision and should not receive the help of the person that has no say in whether they carry to term.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes, men's rights issues make you toxic and odious. Sorry if my logic offends you.

*Tips fedora*

I'm not a little guy at all, quite the opposite.

The point was that law stops us from going full barbarians and killing people for what they have. Law is made to set order and make me, a better predator than someone that's smaller and weaker, equal to that person. So if I cannot use my biological advantage to my gain in order to take control of others' lives, neither should they be able to do it.

Stop projecting.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone wants to be a single parent they are free to make that bad decision and should not receive the help of the person that has no say in whether they carry to term.
    Then why are you upset about choosing to become a parent? Do I have to explain to you how babies are made?

Do you tell women by the way, if you happen to get pregnant you can fuck yourself, you're not getting shit from me! before you have sex with them?

Just a friendly reminder to the well-intentioned folks who keep indulging pate here in debate: He has openly advocated and defended men actively trying to get women to miscarry/harm the child. He defended a man from the UK who overdosed his gf on abortificants in her coffee, and he extolled the virtues of men doing such things because in his view, men are the true victims of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Do you tell women by the way, if you happen to get pregnant you can fuck yourself, you're not getting shit from me! before you have sex with them?

Do you tell dudes " By the way if I get pregnant I'm not aborting and you're slaving away 18 years for me " before you have sex with them?

- - - Updated - - -

Just a friendly reminder to the well-intentioned folks who keep indulging pate here in debate: He has openly advocated and defended men actively trying to get women to miscarry/harm the child. He defended a man from the UK who overdosed his gf on abortificants in her coffee, and he extolled the virtues of men doing such things because in his view, men are the true victims of the system.
    Sure did. She lied to him about birth control because he was a rich doctor, in order to get a comfy life doing nothing. She committed sexual assault by tampering with birth control and deserved it. No different from poking holes in a condom.

That might be the most sure-fire birth control there, because nothing gets a woman moister than an oyster than a conversation on how she's an evil harpy out to steal a man's livelihood and "enslave" him.

That's right, thanks for reminding us. He supports violence against women and fetuses in order to avoid responsibility for one's actions... so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you tell dudes " By the way if I get pregnant I'm not aborting and you're slaving away 18 years for me " before you have sex with them?

- - - Updated - - -

Sure did. She lied to him about birth control because he was a rich doctor, in order to get a comfy life doing nothing. She committed sexual assault by tampering with birth control and deserved it. No different from poking holes in a condom.
    How did she sexually assault him? Please provide details.

- - - Updated - - -

That might be the most sure-fire birth control there, because nothing gets a woman moister than an oyster than a conversation on how she's an evil harpy out to steal a man's livelihood and "enslave" him.
    "Moister than an oyster"

I don't know if you made that up, but that has me laughing my ass off. Well done.

I think he believes all women are like Natasha Henstridge in Species.

Nothing gets a man more hot and bothered than being told that his sexual partner will not actually abort and force him into parenthood or child support payments for 18 years.

Oh wait, neither gender says this shit out loud.

No, because they're not slaving away for 18 years for me.

Nothing gets a man more hot and bothered than being told that his sexual partner will not actually abort and force him into parenthood or child support payments for 18 years.

Oh wait, neither gender says this shit out loud.
    Maybe you should try being responsible for your actions for a change. Just a thought.

Yes, they are. They're slaving away for a decision you made.

Paying a small amount of money for child support isn't slaving away in any definition of the word.

So, men did not decide to have sex?

Seriously, it's clear you don't know how this works.

When a man loves a mommy very much, they come together in a special hug. If they love each other enough, Jesus puts a little baby in the mommy's belly.

We should introduce Pate here to the guy who made the second quote in your sig. I feel the world would gain so much from those two great minds meeting.

Paying a small amount of money for child support isn't slaving away in any definition of the word.
    Small? It's not small at all. And as seen in the OP you can go to jail even if you can't afford to pay and and can't work.

A slave is unable to withdraw unilaterally from such an arrangement and works without remuneration.
    Yes it does. If you lose 20% of your salary due to child support you're not being paid for 20% of the hours you work.