Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Trump was a far better option than Hilary, who is a criminal and covered up for a rapist husband. She also attempted to use feminism to gain the vote of the idiots " Women are the real victims of war!!! "
    so instead of voting for the wife of a rapist you think voting for just a rapist is better. bunch of fucking mental midgets on this website.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    Religion is acceptable as long as it doesn't push itself onto others with force

Arcane Mage will never be fun, just delete it.

I made 38k last year

is that close enough?
    Depends, did you lie and say 40K?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I agree with some of this. But I think the height thing is funny. Being 6'10" I never understood the want for people to want to be taller. Being this tall sucks I would gladly take a few inches out of my shins if it wouldn't make me look even more like a giant torso.
    It's kind of pathetic when they claim to be 6 feet when I'm 5'11 and then when we meet I'm taller than them. They might be able to trick women who are way shorter than them but it's so obvious when we meet in person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    This thread should turn out well.

That opinion is highly unpopular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hella clutch View Post
    so instead of voting for the wife of a rapist you think voting for just a rapist is better. bunch of fucking mental midgets on this website.
    There is no difference in my mind between a rapist and someone who helps a rapist get out of trouble.

But Trump isn't a rapist. It was just a bro story told between bros.

MMO-C is filled to the brim with incels and LiveLeak-ilk.

Trump was a far better option than Hilary, who is a criminal and covered up for a rapist husband. She also attempted to use feminism to gain the vote of the idiots " Women are the real victims of war!!! "

Being called a racist isn't an insult, but plenty people use it as a buzzword and cry racism at any hint of hostility towards their person.
    Trump voters voted for a less-moral, less-conservative version of Bill Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    It's kind of pathetic when they claim to be 6 feet when I'm 5'11 and then when we meet I'm taller than them. They might be able to trick women who are way shorter than them but it's so obvious when we meet in person.
    Why are you asking people how tall they are

Why are you asking people how tall they are
    It says on their dating profile if they've filled that in. At least on Badoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Cancel your WoW account and never return, no one will miss you and your toxic ilk.
    <3

I played mage first part of WoD, when arcane became stronger and I had to play it, i was like, nope. And my guild let me go back to my Spriest.

Deleted
    - Gamers think they're more intelligent than they actually are
    - Opinions are nowhere near as important as people think
    - A large % of under 25s suffer narcissism

Hideo Kojima is overrated.

so is Hitchiker's guide to galaxy

so is bacon

"Fierce creatures" was a better and funnier movie than "Fish called Wanda".

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    My avatar is awesome, and you all know it.
    I've caught myself staring at it more than once, so I can only agree.

There is no difference in my mind between a rapist and someone who helps a rapist get out of trouble.

But Trump isn't a rapist. It was just a bro story told between bros.
    Um... he was accused of sexual assault by multiple women...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Alright I'll take a wack.

I think all unborn babies with serious physical or mental disabilities known about ahead of time should be aborted.
    You can't force such trauma on the mother. What is the difference between outlawing abortion and forcing it at that point? You are breaking bodily autonomy.

The election of Donald Trump is the greatest thing that could happen, for showing off the true face of liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Men lie about height, women lie about age. What's new?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Um... he was accused of sexual assault by multiple women...
    And? Is that supposed to be proof?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Men lie about height, women lie about age. What's new?
    Women lie about far more than age on dating sites buddy.

People who complain about "men's rights" are nothing more than misogynists who want to feel sorry for themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the opposite of a constructive thread

Closing