Thread: Breakfast

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Breakfast

Many people are under the impression that breakfast is the most important meal of the day while some just don't even eat breakfast.

Which end of the spectrum are You? Do you eat a big breakfast? How often do you eat breakfast?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Best meal of all. Usually, at least when working, I have a big breakfast sandwich, but all breakfasts are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Many people are under the impression that breakfast is the most important meal of the day while some just don't even eat breakfast.

Which end of the spectrum are You? Do you eat a big breakfast? How often do you eat breakfast?
    I think it's important to get some calories early, but most people seem to overdo it. I always eat breakfast, but it's usually just leftovers from the previous night. Or if I don't have any, something like yogurt with honey, or toast with peanut butter.

If I don't get something, I get hangry later. HANGRY.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Not a fan of having a fry in the morning, I just opt for cereal instead... like Weetabix or Muesli, or occasionally toast with butter.

On the odd blue moon, if I miss out, I might grab a double sausage and egg McMuffin off McDonald's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't eat it on a work day, off day eggs and bacon, yes please.

I do eat breakfast almost daily. Always either toast/bread with liversausage or toast/bread with butter/honey/nutella/jelly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love breakfast food and eating breakfast, but a lot of the time I just don't have time or I'm lazy in the morning. I eat breakfast probably 3 times a week.

love breakfest foods but during the week no time and CBA to cook for just myself so cereal during the week and maybe scrambled eggs on a weekend.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    My biggest meal of the day but mostly because of my work

I usually eat a large breakfast. Lunch is usually my smallest meal of the day

I don’t get how some people don’t breakfast. I would be so hangry all day

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like eggs and I'm trying not to overdo it on carbs, that rules out a lot of breakfast, so I usually eat small.

I eat when hungry, sometimes that means breakfast sometimes not. I'm trying to get into the habit of eating vegetables for breakfast. Supposedly the US is one of the few countries where that isn't common practice.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Cannot do without a breakfast, but it's usually rather small. It's coffee + either a sandwich or flakes with yoghurt. My every meal is small, but rather frequent, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    When I wake up, I usually can't eat for an hour or two. It feels like I would force feed myself.
    This is exactly how I am, don't want to eat for a couple hours after waking up.

Problem is, we go 4 hours until our break at work, so if I don't force myself to eat something, I'll be starving.

Bacon butties with brie melted on them and then doused with sweet BBQ sauce is my preferred breakfast. When I can't be bothered to make those a bowl of cereal will do - usually muesli but I do like Frosties and Coco Pops...
    I have no idea how people manage without breakfast as it sets the day up just right for me

I usually have a soylent on my commute in and then 2 cups of coffee while at work before lunch. I also eat a late lunch, generally around 2.30pm.

I eat breakfast everyday. I love breakfast foods. I think it would be my favorite food category.
    I love eggs, bacon, sausage, hash-browns, toast.
    I usually just microwave a couple of jimmy dean sandwiches though because i do not want to spend a lot of time cooking.

Fried spam, scrambled eggs, potato patties, keptchup, salsa... yum.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I try to eat in the morning during the week but I always end up eating a damn breakfast burrito from a coney island.