Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Grom won't take any of that Blight crap from Sylvanas. New leadership challenge for da' Horde?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    Grom won't take any of that Blight crap from Sylvanas. New leadership challenge for da' Horde?
    Please not again... Can't Blizzard let a warchief reign for more than two expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    as much as i liked the overall aesthetics on world design, and especially gear, WoD was a joke expansion.
    timetraveling alternate universe characters brought back...
    i was hoping we would forget all about Draenor storywise, and just move on to some competent storytelling.
    while i really like Grom, i hope it is not him who is their leader.
    Could it be Eitrigg? or that female one, Saurfang's niece, the name eludes me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraNic View Post
    Please not again... Can't Blizzard let a warchief reign for more than two expansions?
    Technically Grommash is also Warchief, brother. There will just be one less.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Since Draenor Orcs are reskinned normal Orcs (maybe Horde gets upright Orcs with the Draenor Orcs too) then it makes sense to give alliance Kul'tiras Humans which are basically humans, but with other bodyshape.
    True. But we already got reskinned Draenei and Dwarves.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    Could it be Eitrigg? or that female one, Saurfang's niece, the name eludes me.
    Thura.

But she wasn't written well at all, and she is a Knaak character so might as well keep her away.

Deleted
    Saurfang as a green Orc has a straight back and Blizzard confirmed straight back for green Orcs at BlizzCon, way before we even knew ANYTHING about an allied Orc race. And people are seriously "worried" that green Orcs don't get a straight back option. I don't even know what i am supposed to say to that kind of non-existing logic...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    Saurfang as a green Orc has a straight back and Blizzard confirmed straight back for green Orcs at BlizzCon, way before we even knew ANYTHING about an allied Orc race. And people are seriously "worried" that green Orcs don't get a straight back option. I don't even know what i am supposed to say to that kind of non-existing logic...
    I got the perfect solution for you: Turn off your pc or at least the internet.

Deleted
    I got the perfect solution for you: Turn off your pc or at least the internet.
    Yeah, i'm sure you would like it if stupidity would be allowed to prevail. And fuck off with your fake smiley.

Deleted
    Remember when Wrathion and Kairoz planned the Iron Horde as Azeroth's allies, but Garrosh completely messed it up? Good times.

It's not completely impossible to "redeem" AU Grom, he was tricked into a position of war. All the crazy warlords are dead.

Deleted
    If we get Hellscream then there is no "battle" for azeroth, we will win with ease.

Hopefully this would also have them finally put Grom in HotS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Guys you are jumping to conclusion.

The MagThar orcs, who were orcs on Outlands KNEW the old, original Grom Hellscream who came with WC3 to Azeroth and died here.

He was warchief of the warsong till Wc3 and since these orcs are from Outlands they are refering to him. Also Groms son was an mag thar who lived in nargrand (outlands) during BC.
    Mag'har* Outland*

Highly doubt they bring back Grom to MU. If these orcs are from AU I think we will recruit them somehow but they will be under the command of another orc.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Iron horde was such a cool concept but WoD sucked.

I see this as Blizzard’s chance to bring them back and do them some justice.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    Everyone complaining about Grom genociding the Draenei seem to be forgetting main timeline Orcs......also genocided the Draenei.

Deleted
    Well... one more reason to erase the Horde from the surface of Azerozh

7+ Year Old Account
    If Grommash leads Draenor orcs and show ups in our Azeroth i would like to see Turalyon vs Grommash fight.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The new data mined /joke lines for the Mag'har.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=282150/m...kes-and-flirts
    It just makes clear that the Mag'har are from AU Draenor, which we already knew, not that Grom will be joining us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This shit is just absolutely AWFUL. Why not just have Saurfang as their leader? WHY Grom?! Seriously? The guy who committed genocide against the Draenei and declared war against the Iron Horde?!
    Saurfang isn't from AU Draenor, it wouldn't make sense.

The Alliance crying and whining is priceless though. Warchief Hellscream in the Horde is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    However Grom was warchief once, that doesn't mean he still is. That said, he's the most logical leader for the AU Orcs if they aren't pretending that WoD didn't happen. That was the point of Draenor is Free, even if it's stupid and makes no sense.
    It's not a direct confirmation but it's logical that Grom will come to Azeroth and be the character to lead the Mag'har into the Horde. Same as Thalyssra was the character that led the Nightborne into the Horde.

As stupid as WoD's plot development was I'd much rather have Grom leading Draenor orcs than Durotan.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?