Draenor Orcs Jokes and Flirts

Wowhead
    Male Flirts
    Is your mother a fire elemental? Because you are smokin' hot!
    Care to take a walk with me in the Shadowmoonlight?
    Baby, I'm gonna Blackrock your world.
    You're not just good looking... you're mok'gora-gous!
    My safe word is "zug-zug."
    I'm a sensitive guy. Please don't break my mag'heart.
    Come on a date with me, and I guarantee you'll be wearing a Black Tooth Grin.
    Male Jokes
    I never met Gul'dan, but I hear he was a nightmare at parties. Always trying to spike the punch bowl...
    Azeroth goes through warchiefs like Draenor goes through alternate timelines.
    The Laughing Skull clan booed me off the stage at the comedy club. With a name like that, you'd think they'd have a sense of humor!
    Try spending a few decades trapped on a planet with fanatical draenei and see how YOU like it!
    Ahhhhhh! The chiropractor in Orgrimmar has done wonders for my back.
    Stay frosty, my wolves.
    My favorite kind of music? Blackrock n? Roll, of course! <guitar sounds>
    Female Flirts
    You don't need a Dark Portal...you've already invaded my heart.
    Any idea if Saurfang is single? He's got that silver fox thing going on...
    A green orc gave me a candy heart that said "I fel for you." I told him he could keep his demon's blood and clobbered him with my mace.
    Last person to hit on me learned what "hitting on" really means.
    A Bleeding Hollow shaman just flirted with me. At least, I think he did. Either he was winking suggestively or he had just sacrificed an eye.
    Just because I'm enjoying your company doesn't mean I don't also want to punch you.
    Before we go any further, I need to know... How high is your pain threshold?
    Female Jokes
    Stay as long as ya like but remember; you break it you buy it, pal!
    Hey... aren't you the one who left that abandoned garrison littering up Frostfire?
    Azeroth has so many rules about who you can stab, who you can't stab...who you can punch, who you can't punch... You guys need to loosen up!
    The Shattered Hand are legendary warriors, but don't ever ask one of them for a back rub. Trust me on this one... <pained sounds>
    Enough of this wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... BLAH! Just let me smash stuff!
    I dyed my hair green once. Warchief Hellscream was NOT amused.
    You can call me uncorrupted, but I prefer to think of myself as an organic orc.
    Drahnor. Draynor? Draanur. Draenor. <Sigh>. I'm just gonna say I'm from Outland.
    Seems like Draenor Orcs will be from various clans. The Horde seems to be getting a pretty good deal here: mag'har and vulpera (unconfirmed, but basically confirmed). I swear to god the Alliance's allied races better not consist of bulky and skinny humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already have a post on this from a moderator. BOWIE SUCKS
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

Quote Originally Posted by Sathena View Post
    Already have a post on this from a moderator. BOWIE SUCKS
    Really? Didn't see it on the subforum so I assumed it wasn't really covered. It's whatever then...mods, feel free to close

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't going to say anything, but then I saw "Bowie MD" and wanted to thrash another MD native. No worry's
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

Quote Originally Posted by Sathena View Post
    I wasn't going to say anything, but then I saw "Bowie MD" and wanted to thrash another MD native. No worry's
    Hey now! I love my city! Where old, cracked roads are atrocious and the litter is always plentiful...