Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Unless I missed something, the joke lines aren't clear
    While I usually agree, the fact that they removed the joke about the MU only Black Tooth Grin clan is kind of telling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Why not roll an ordinary Orc and pretend your both?
    Woah, teh evil genius plan ya got there!

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Unfortunately it looks like you'd rather trade insults than discuss this, so I'll pass on bickering further. Shame, because this is actually an interesting topic for me.
    Forgive the harshness, but you must be high on some really heavy drugs to see anything resembling "insults" and "bickering" in that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Forgive the harshness, but you must be high on some really heavy drugs to see anything resembling "insults" and "bickering" in that post.
    You're not wrong really (that it wasn't really an insult), but I'm kind of getting tired of going around in circles on this. That was the point I was trying to get across and failed to do so.

Not sure I can say the same about this post, though. Why are we still going on about this? I came to this post because I wanted to discuss orcs, not discuss why I made a comment about a comment, etc and so forth. It feels like people are too bored with the topic to actually discuss it, and I'd be disappointed if that was the case.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2018-03-03 at 12:10 PM.

Honestly, time travel has been known to be a part of the WoW universe since the beginning. We've known time can be tampered with since Chromie in Vanilla's Andorhal, and the War of the Ancients Trilogy. We've seen this can be done in large ways since TBC with the Caverns of Time, and that the Legion has access to timeways and dimensions through Prince Malchezaar atop Karazhan then.

Now, you could argue that we've always been on the side of putting things right. And that it feels wrong to have us exploit the actions of a villain Kairozdormu that created this access to an alternate dimension to strengthen Azeroth using Garrosh. And yeah, Nozdormu probably isn't going to be pleased.

But in the end, people are people. And we are a people at war. Every advantage is to be exploited, and people on Draenor looking to fight more, are inevitably going to come to Azeroth. Time shenanigans has been a part of Azeroth since its beginning. Maybe that was a mistake in the eyes of some. But as soon as that decision was made, and we entered a universe where time could be manipulated, and the timeways exist that branch off in nigh-infinite possible dimensions, this kind of stuff was inevitably going to do something big.

Was this the best decision Blizzard could have made for their game? Perhaps not. People have grown cold to the concepts involved. But they are just following through on the concepts inherent in the setting. And as a result we get 10 different flavors of brown orcs. So, I'm not complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    You're not wrong really (that it wasn't really an insult), but I'm kind of getting tired of going around in circles on this. That was the point I was trying to get across and failed to do so.

Not sure I can say the same about this post, though. Why are we still going on about this? I came to this post because I wanted to discuss orcs, not discuss why I made a comment about a comment, etc and so forth. It feels like people are too bored with the topic to actually discuss it, and I'd be disappointed if that was the case.
    Because if you post something visibly inappropriate it's not that unnatural to address it. And yes, your reply was noticeably inappropriate. But even if you perceived my own reply to be equally inappropriate, if it served to make you realize that fact and delete said comment maybe it was a necessary evil.

Besides, me addressing your post doesn't mean I'm not addressing the topic at hand since I did, right in the previous page.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Welcome to the mmochamp forums unfortunately. The wow subreddit community is much better at being civil and staying on topic if you want to check it out. These forums are plagued with "NO YOU" and obnoxious people who bring their heavy anti-alliance RP into every thread. Also the official wow forums are full of ignorant spoiled brats from my experience but I don't go there often anymore.
    Last edited by Grythletubs; 2018-03-03 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Because if you post something visibly inappropriate it's not that unnatural to address it. And yes, your reply was noticeably inappropriate. But even if you perceived my own reply to be equally inappropriate, if it served to make you realize that fact and delete said comment maybe it was a necessary evil.

Besides, me addressing your post doesn't mean I'm not addressing the topic at hand since I did, right in the previous page.
    Sorry, that post wasn't directly quoted at yours persay. It was actually quoted at the person this started with. If it's all the same, I'd rather stop discussing this. You seem like a reasonable and respectful person, and I try to be the same. Sometimes I get stressed out (unrelated to MMOchamp) and it causes me to misread things, so if I was being a jerk before it was not intentional. Hopefully we can move on now, friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VomitPrincess View Post
    Welcome to the mmochamp forums unfortunately. The wow subreddit community is much better at being civil and staying on topic if you want to check it out. These forums are plagued with "NO YOU" and obnoxious people who bring their heavy anti-alliance RP into every thread. Also the official wow forums are full of ignorant spoiled brats from my experience but I don't go there often anymore.
    I know. This actually was not one of those cases, but I am so used to these kind of posts that in this instance I unfortunately overreacted, something I'm not particularly proud of. I do actually visit the subreddit for that very reason; people tend to be more courteous. I don't hate MMOchamp though, and I find several of the topics here more than interesting enough to read and participate in.

The Official wow forums on the other hand are purely a cesspool and I do not post there any longer, either. lol.

None the less I appreciate the post!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, that post wasn't directly quoted at yours persay. It was actually quoted at the person this started with. If it's all the same, I'd rather stop discussing this. You seem like a reasonable and respectful person, and I try to be the same. Sometimes I get stressed out (unrelated to MMOchamp) and it causes me to misread things, so if I was being a jerk before it was not intentional. Hopefully we can move on now, friend.
    Well, considered you didn't show any issue in acknowledging your mistake I see no reason to drag this matter on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Mac'Aree and Krokuun might be able to be repaired yeah.

Argus was bathed in fel energy for 25k years. That's longer than Outland has existed (longer than the night elf empire has existed, longer than humans irl have existed, etc) and it STILL has healthy areas.

Netherstorm was only that bad because of the Mana-forges, and we stopped those, it used to be "fields of Farahlon" as recent as Kael's elves setting up there before they turned on the forges. Learn your lore.
    humans evolved into humans 200,000 years ago...
    25,000>200,000? ok.... then...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

As far as I'm concerned AU draenor already cheapened Grom's death, they can't make it worse.

It's better to accept that this expansion is a part of the game's story than to just go on and try to pretend it never happened, only leading people to ask "wait, you said you'd help us in the future at the end of the expansion!"

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    humans evolved into humans 200,000 years ago...
    25,000>200,000? ok.... then...
    Human CIVILIZATION as the other individual said, you all know what I meant to mean :P
    Twas brillig

I agree with you. And I have plans. I wanted Mag'har Orcs the moment I ve met them in Hellfire Peninsula. The quest Mag'har still give me chills whenever I do it. BUT if they add AU Orcs under the name Mag'har I am not playing them. And infact I plan to hunt those evil ***. I will not give them no quarter.