Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    oh look, we got a new leak right here bois

100% true, you can tell because it's clear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The lightforged care about one thing above all else and that is doing the will of the light, they are blind followers, something that has been pused by legion quite a bit on Antorus and beyond. Turalyons reaction to X'era trying to transform Illidan against his will says quite a bit.

Because they believe in the light as their companion, the form of true justice always being by their side helping them to either defend or smite their enemies, which brings us once again to different viewpoints, it is very possible that paladins wield the light despite having a fundamentally different mindset about good and evil. Paladins simply operate on blind faith. The range of your typical paladin goes from kind and caring to zealots and to the murdering of innocents.

You made the claim that Turalyon would somehow get more interesting if he did something hundreds of paladins did before him, you know what would be interesting if he would stop following the light unquestionably, that would be something that sets him apart from the rest.
    Oh I do have one, you have yet to say something funny though.
    Ergh... i can't disagree more. You have a misguided view of Paladin lore, writing them all off as senseless zealots. You even contradict yourself by saying he is like the others but not really cause of how Xe'ra behaves. /shrug That obviously makes him different. Oh, but he just like the other Lightforged so he is boring right? Nope, he is human.

Also, you are rude, and unpleasant to talk to, so i'm ending this here and adding you to ignore. Learn to be nicer and you might get more people willing to have a chat with you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    oh look, we got a new leak right here bois

100% true, you can tell because it's clear.
    Too much OOC for Saurfang. Fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They only replenished their numbers because they needed them against the legion, they most likely don't give a damn about the faction conflict and are well aware that they can't afford to make enemies of neither faction, they already thread on thin ice the last thing they need is more enemies.

How has Liadrin done anything to Darion, he was the one to attack the chapel and was struck down by the light itself not Liadrin.
    My bold prediction - BFA ends with Bolvar making his strike. Seeing how Alliance and Horde trying to kill each others and use Azeroth's blood for it he will come to the same conclusion Arthas did - Scourge will protect Azeroth better than two factions who all time at each others throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I believe its legal.

From new text we know Turalyon and Liadrian both present in Arathi Warfront and we safe to assume Alliance will win this Warfront:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...rathi-SPOILERS

Did you post this thread again on an alt account cos you were annoyed the original thread you posted this fake nonsense in was locked?

Too much OOC for Saurfang. Fake.
    no way, 100% as real as the liadrin pic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...rathi-SPOILERS

Did you post this thread again on an alt account cos you were annoyed the original thread you posted this fake nonsense in was locked?
    Nah. I said in that thread i found image from this thread. At that time this thread wasn't even called Turalyon vs Liadrin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. I said in that thread i found image from this thread. At that time this thread wasn't even called Turalyon vs Liadrin.
    Bit of egg on my face there then for not checking when each thread was posted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Since the Warfronts are RTS-like, I'm imagining these strings are some of the representations of win/loss announcements you'll get depending on victory or defeat in the Warfront system itself.
    I think this is true. If you play as Alliance, if Liadrin is the Horde boss and Turalyon the Alliance boss and the Alliance player win the warfront, this is whats happening at the end.

That doesn't mean it will be Lore. We kill Drek'thar and Dwarven Commander who's name i don't remember for years and Drek'thar is still cruising around in his wheelchair.

And i bet, if Liadrin or Horde wins, they will be smarter than executing Turalyon They will bring him zu Silvermoon, put him in chains in Mu'ru's vacant room and suck the Light of him for the giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    I think this is true. If you play as Alliance, if Liadrin is the Horde boss and Turalyon the Alliance boss and the Alliance player win the warfront, this is whats happening at the end.

That doesn't mean it will be Lore. We kill Drek'thar and Dwarven Commander who's name i don't remember for years and Drek'thar is still cruising around in his wheelchair.

And i bet, if Liadrin or Horde wins, they will be smarter than executing Turalyon They will bring him zu Silvermoon, put him in chains in Mu'ru's vacant room and suck the Light of him for the giggles.
    while watching Alleria REEEE'ing across the room
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post

It will completely make Warfronts pointless as story element. IIRC Blizzard said Warfronts will be used as tool to tell story of A v H conflict.

I have never seen such poor writing in my life lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?