Draenor Orcs, but no upright orcs??

Straight back orcs is a feature long, loooong asked for by the community.
    They are giving us Zandalari trolls, which is nice...

But with allied races, they had the opportunity for straight back orcs, too.
    The draenor orcs in latest BfA patch are still the same as current orc models.

Am i the only one pissed off they are not giving us upright orcs in BfA?
    If we get draenor orcs like in the picture, i highly doubt we get ANOTHER orc race later.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've said that Orcs can go to the barber shop and get straight backs... And you'll be able to stay hunched if that's what you want.

It just hasnt been added to all models yet. Look at Saurfang, that's probably how straight orcs will look once they add it to the barber. The stance might not be the same, we dont know yet.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by ayrton2388 View Post
    Straight back orcs is a feature long, loooong asked for by the community.
    They are giving us Zandalari trolls, which is nice...

But with allied races, they had the opportunity for straight back orcs, too.
    The draenor orcs in latest BfA patch are still the same as current orc models.

Am i the only one pissed off they are not giving us upright orcs in BfA?
    If we get draenor orcs like in the picture, i highly doubt we get ANOTHER orc race later.
    Um. You ARE getting upright orcs. The option is being added to the barber shop.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    As our sister said below your opening commnent. It will be a barbershop option.

Im pretty sure upright orcs has already been confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Gakkiz Steelwrench View Post
    They've said that Orcs can go to the barber shop and get straight backs... And you'll be able to stay hunched if that's what you want.

It just hasnt been added to all models yet. Look at Saurfang, that's probably how straight orcs will look once they add it to the barber. The stance might not be the same, we dont know yet.
    This is correct, now if only Blizzard will add a chiropractor building in Orgrimmar just for the luls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    This is correct, now if only Blizzard will add a chiropractor building in Orgrimmar just for the luls.
    Make it an Undead run it lul

Hmm... Awesome then. Can't wait!
    Worthless topic, i guess )

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Would be funny if there was a chiropractor in the barbar shop that could straighten their backs and afterwards they unlocked that joke, lol.
    mama help us