What about Hyjal and Moonglade?

Now I know it's early and everyone is still so focused on Telderessail but I'm concerned over Hyjal and Moonglade.

Are the night elves going to be booted out from these historic places also? I'm still hurt over the great tree but if Horde take over Hyjal that means they get the Sunwell, Nightwell (or what's left of it) and the well of eternity (again what's left of it)

What's your thoughts? I know they changed it recently that the attack was to stop the port but they can't leave the night elves with these two places? Although druidic in nature, I'm sure they won't be happy about another world tree being lost.

Blizzard will probably leave that part of the story undeveloped, or just have a random Cenarion Circle NPC talk about neutrality or something. Or Sylvanas makes it clear that she'll burn Moonglade and Hyjal to ash if the druids intervene, and the druids basically do as they're told. No idea.

Deleted
    Yup. Horde is getting all the great Fountains of Power. The Alliance will have to ally with the old gods to even wave a stick at the Horde might.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moonglade likely won't be touched, the druids won't let that go unchallenged. I don't think Sylvanis wants them turning against her considering the damage they can do.

Hyjal will be left alone as well due to the presence of the wild gods, best to keep them neutral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering you need to walk through felwood to get to Moonglade/ Hyjal i doubt they even care about the nelfs, probably about as much care as the horde gaining Azshara/Ashenvale.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Moonglade likely won't be touched, the druids won't let that go unchallenged. I don't think Sylvanis wants them turning against her considering the damage they can do.

Hyjal will be left alone as well due to the presence of the wild gods, best to keep them neutral.
    I don't know why the druids would let Teldrassil go unchallenged anyway. The vast majority of them are Night Elves and their leader is being hunted by Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Odelius View Post
    Yup. Horde is getting all the great Fountains of Power. The Alliance will have to ally with the old gods to even wave a stick at the Horde might.
    Doesn't the alliance have a space ship? A friggin space ship!!! Horde has 2/3 water fountains, a bunch of North Korea-ish elves, and some stoner tauren. I think the Alliance will be ok

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I don't know why the druids would let Teldrassil go unchallenged anyway. The vast majority of them are Night Elves and their leader is being hunted by Sylvanas.
    Perhaps but the druid who convinced everyone to help grow Teldrassil decided he wanted the world to burn and joined Ragnaros so...forshadowing?

The lack of Tyrande and Malfurion after a world tree gets burned is a bit wierd. After something like that it makes me wonder how every druid isn't at her throat after something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Odelius View Post
    What? The Alliance have a space ship with the crown of the triumvirate that could punch an entry into a legion stronghold. Something the horde cannot do. Meanwhile the Elves are still addicted to the Sunwell and the Nightbourne's leader cowers from Jaina... like they can take Kalimdor, it doesn't change their power level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    The lack of Tyrande and Malfurion after a world tree gets burned is a bit wierd. After something like that it makes me wonder how every druid isn't at her throat after something like that.
    You mean like how Malfurian returns, and instead of helping his people who are being slaughtered, he helps orcs in Mount Hyjal? Like sure, Mount Hyjal was the important threat, but the fact he doesn't ever seem to want to slap orcs at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Doesn't the alliance have a space ship? A friggin space ship!!! Horde has 2/3 water fountains, a bunch of North Korea-ish elves, and some stoner tauren. I think the Alliance will be ok
    I mean the horde do also have a neutral black dragon join them. Though I'm still waiting to see how his family matters went..
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!