Completely Overwhelmed with Motherboard updates (GA-Z270-HD3)

So i updated my motherboard today, and its up and running no problems, however i am completely overwhelemed with what i need to download/update. There are so many things on this page https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...-10#support-dl that confuse the hell out of me. I have no idea what is needed and what isn't. Motherboard says it supports 3600 memory but it's only running at 2133. Very frustrating.
    People absolutely despise change, and refuse to see any logic. It only ends when they move on and start complaining about another topic. I've tried my best to help people come to the proper realizations, but they just resist even harder when you try to do that.

The only way to get past it is just don't get involved. If you enjoy a feature, then go on doing so. Let the confused mass of screams work themselves out.
    - MetroStratics

Quote Originally Posted by Sephius View Post
    So i updated my motherboard today, and its up and running no problems, however i am completely overwhelemed with what i need to download/update. There are so many things on this page https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...-10#support-dl that confuse the hell out of me. I have no idea what is needed and what isn't. Motherboard says it supports 3600 memory but it's only running at 2133. Very frustrating.
    How is that frustrating? ;p

1)Windows Update will deal with most of the updates, you dont even have to do anything.

2)The memory setting is in the BIOS (UEFI) spam delete when computer just boots, what RAM did you buy, is it XMP? Which model?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Install audio, chipset, LAN and USB. Get VGA/graphics driver directly from Nvidia or AMD. The rest is optional and utility is full of crap ware. Don't touch BIOS.