Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ugh. It's meant to be cold and icy here for the next week.

I can't wait until Spring...

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham

At least it's almost March!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham

Mm!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Ugh. It's meant to be cold and icy here for the next week.

I can't wait until Spring...

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham

At least it's almost March!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham

Mm!

You know I would be more concerned for you, but I just... it's almost march!

7+ Year Old Account
    My birthday is in March... so it cant get here soon enough.

And since the Graeham is going a bit Cray Cray... Might need to put him in a padded room for the night.

Hah! My cunning plan worked! Talking to myself immediately drew out two players!

@Marack

I'll be sure to give you a pass and refuse to vote for you during the game closest to your birthday, then.

Mine's in early April!

- - - Updated - - -

Also...

Unvote
    Vote: Satsu

Mine's in early April!
    How early is "early" April?

Are we first week of April Birthday Buddies?

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    How early is "early" April?

Are we first week of April Birthday Buddies?
    April 8th!

April 8th!
    Ahhhh so close.... :P

7+ Year Old Account
    March 24th here.
    Are all of us Aries brothers then?

Unvote
    Vote: SatsuBL

Blindly following BF when 2 people claimed cop, with BF's claim not likely in a grass roots game.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Are all of us Aries brothers then?
    Seems so!

...and I'm of a similar mind in regards to Satsu. It feels like he's trying too hard to justify his vote. I'm staying away from the Robo train for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'd rather not contribute to my own demise.
    Funny enough the reason I chose to investigate you was the self vote. As someone who knows how the game works I find it dreadfully interesting why you would even consider self voting. You know full well how finicky d1 is and how easy it is to form a train. Town and especially not town pr tend not to do it because they have no safety net. Scum do however and often joke vote d1 on themselves knowing they have a safty net of the mafia.

I was obviously pleased to learn that you are scum. as you obviously aren't a TPR like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    And I'm leaning towards the latter. Doesn't mean I like the lynch he's driving one bit.
    Two parts:
    no matter what I do in terms of saying shit on day 1 you always lean on me to be town, most of those times you were in fact skum. Please explain

second part is why dont you like the lynch. do you have a reason NOT to lynch robo eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    i personally doubt he will try to play against his own team
    you have no idea who I am...

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Blindly following BF
    feel free to do it because from what I can tell so far you're not doing anything with the game.

Hah! My cunning plan worked! Talking to myself immediately drew out two players!
    I mean I'm either always around or just not really around at all lol

ohh boy look at the alternative train grow! wouldn't want your fellow team mate to be lynched on day 1!

10+ Year Old Account
    @Marack No one is blindly following blood fox, lmao. Everyone knows he pulling shit out of his ass. Were just merely voting with him cuz y not. Kinda interesting you thought people were trusting blood foxs 'claim'. He does the same shit almost every game....one day hell be telling the truth though.

- - - Updated - - -

He just puts something wild out there and sits back and observes how people interract, vote and not vote. Really simple shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Graeham dafuq is that?

- - - Updated - - -

@Marack

I'll be sure to give you a pass and refuse to vote for you during the game closest to your birthday, then.

Mine's in early April!

- - - Updated - - -

Also...

Unvote
    Vote: Satsu
    This game isnt gonna last a month! Next game will probably elapse during march 24.

Graeham, Marack scum buds confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Graeham dafuq is that?
    A Maine Coon!

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Two parts:
    no matter what I do in terms of saying shit on day 1 you always lean on me to be town, most of those times you were in fact skum. Please explain

second part is why dont you like the lynch. do you have a reason NOT to lynch robo eh?
    Look, i'm not good at this game. Graeham fools me all the time. You weren't scum last time around, so it's not "most of the times". If you argue that I am totally wrong, I will happily accept to lynch scum Blood Fox.

But I want to believe you are town. I really do. Because you're still an asset - you latched onto Syriane last game. Your intuition isn't bad. It's just that I don't usually know what is intuition and what is chaos mode. It makes it too much effort to try to decode you. But this game I think I did. You're trying to make something happen. And when I can decode you, it's possible to separate those two modes of play.

I do not have a reason not to lynch robo. Well, actually, I do. He self-voted D1. I am obviously reading too much into that, but - it's something. My read, before your play, was that Robo was likely town. Your play goes against my read. It's also blatantly going against any sort of game premise; you're not a day cop no matter how hard you claim to be one and if you really were you'd pick another excuse for getting Robo lynched.

unvote
    vote: Largehorn

At least this vote I could get behind. For training Cruelle.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Blood Fox: tell me your REAL reason for voting Robo, and I have a much larger chance of joining you.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Blah blah BF seems to be bullshitting

vote satsu

He cracked easily enough the last game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Does that mean we need to unvote before placing a new vote since you did not count Crackle's vote on Robo?
    Yes, Crackle and Lora's votes didn't count because one didn't unvote, the other didn't use a separate line. I think the mod is sticking to the rules written in the opening post.

about 6 hours to go

here is a vote summary update:

Robozerim 4: Blood Fox(#22), SatsuBL(#38), Cruelle(#42), Senna2451(#58)
    Virothe 2: Senna1251(#3), Lora(#6),
    Danner 2: Celtic209(#17), Crackleslap(#20),
    SatsuBL 2: Graeham(#64), Marack(#68)
    Cruelle 1: Largehorn (#8),
    Lora 1: Virothe(#12)
    Crackleslap 1: Dupti(#45)
    Largehorn 1: Danner(#77)