Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I can always tell if someone is completely hopeless by whether or not they flip out at Anita's mention.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    I don't give a shit who you take seriously.

You embody your sig. <-- Fact. Zero articulation required. Verifiable by reading your posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. GamerGate is at the forefront of chasing women from their homes, peddling sexist and racist ideology, and all in all being the thing that makes me not advertise that I'm a gamer.

GamerGate is a hate group, and its supporters belong in jail.
    Haven't laughed this hard since last night.

The words that come to mind when I hear the name of Anita Sarkeesian: fraud, clueless, scandalous, professional victim.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. GamerGate is at the forefront of chasing women from their homes, peddling sexist and racist ideology, and all in all being the thing that makes me not advertise that I'm a gamer.

This is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Haven't laughed this hard since last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    This is silly.
    It's pretty accurate, though. GamerGate grew out of an IRC chat where people coordinated to harass Zoe Quinn.

Nice job falling for the lies corrupt journalists spun to defend their asses. If Gamergate wasn’t right why did so many game news outlets have to update their ethics policies and beginning printing disclosures in their articles?

Racist ideology? What?

Also, Brianna Wu was never chased from her home. That was a proven lie, along with her making the threats to herself from another account to gain publicity.

This is a pretty good video on GamerGate. It's pretty polite so it should't trigger anyone of y'all.

The words that come to mind when I hear the name of Anita Sarkeesian: fraud, clueless, scandalous, professional victim.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you actually seen any of Sarkeesian's stuff or are you just relying on second-hand accounts? For whatever reason, some people on the internet have decided that they hate her and have edited a lot of her work to change it's meaning.

I'd love to look back on Gamergate 10 years from now, interview some of them and ask them why they were so angry. I wonder if they even know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    It's pretty accurate, though. GamerGate grew out of an IRC chat where people coordinated to harass Zoe Quinn.
    Nah. Or should i link the fbi report with only a handful of people doing any real harrasment you guys claimed happened en masse?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Nice job falling for the lies corrupt journalists spun to defend their asses.
    Journalists forced those bois to gather and send death and rape threats and spam and doxx? Like, the thing literally started on IRC with the goal to harass Quinn after 4chan etc. saw the Zoe Post.

Nah. Or should i link the fbi report with only a handful of people doing any real harrasment you guys claimed happened en masse?
    Link him the exposed chat logs of Zoe quinn's circle of friend, or CoN that actively worked togheter to attack people and dox them, simply because they did not like them, also known as the zach attack.
    https://medium.com/@mombot/zachattac...e-4d9f055e2738
    Or the amount of people on his side who have been exposed for pedophilia and sexual harassment.
    Or link him the amount of straight up bullshit people like ZQ and Anita made to turn themselves into victims and which got exposed, like Brianna Wu forgetting to log out of her main steam account when using it to harass herself on steam for the victim narrative.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2018-03-19 at 04:55 PM.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Gamergate

Feel free to go through the sources linked in this timeline and disprove 'em.

Also you did not actually address what I said.

Journalists forced those bois to gather and send death and rape threats and spam and doxx? Like, the thing literally started on IRC with the goal to harass Quinn after 4chan etc. saw the Zoe Post.
    So you have some proof of this that you’ve been withholding from the FBI I take it?

15+ Year Old Account
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Gamergate

Feel free to go through the sources linked in this timeline and disprove 'em.
    Lol starts off with a poisoning of the well, as if I'd take that garbage seriously.

https://vault.fbi.gov/gamergate here's the fbi report, an actual source

Quote Originally Posted by Huulo View Post
    Have you actually seen any of Sarkeesian's stuff or are you just relying on second-hand accounts? For whatever reason, some people on the internet have decided that they hate her and have edited a lot of her work to change it's meaning.

I'd love to look back on Gamergate 10 years from now, interview some of them and ask them why they were so angry. I wonder if they even know.
    Yes, I saw some of the Sarkeesian's stuff. I saw what she made for those $600k (?) of crowd-funded money. It was (a) BS, and (b) low-effort fraud.

She is someone who is making money out of playing a false victim.

Lol starts off with a poisoning of the well, as if I'd take that garbage seriously.
    It's all backed up. And again, you did not address what I said. The origins of GamerGate are clearly laid out.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's all backed up. And again, you did not address what I said. The origins of GamerGate are clearly laid out.
    Ye so a handful of people in a huge movement harrased, just like the fbi report says. Do you have anything else?

I don't give a shit who you take seriously.

You embody your sig. <-- Fact. Zero articulation required. Verifiable by reading your posts.
    Until you can articulate why you're just spouting childish bullshit and aren't worth listening to. Only people who can't have a meaningful, intelligent discussion resort to baseless accusations like this one.

Enjoy your ban, by the way.

Yes, I saw some of the Sarkeesian's stuff. I saw what she made for those $600k (?) of crowd-funded money. It was (a) BS, and (b) low-effort fraud.

She is someone who is making money out of playing a false victim.
    Can you be more specific? Make makes her ideas illegitimate in her view? I'm assuming that you don't believe making money in and of itself is wrong.

Ye so a handful of people in a huge movement harrased, just like the fbi report says. Do you have anything else?
    You might want to actually want to go through the timeline. The entire thing was created with the purpose of harassment and doxxing. It's a bit bigger than a few emails, mate.

15+ Year Old Account
    You might want to actually want to go through the timeline. The entire thing was created with the purpose of harassment and doxxing. It's a bit bigger than a few emails, mate.
    I'm glad you know more than the official Federal investigation into the matter, elba. Maybe you should join them and become a legend.