Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    “There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.” - Rod Rosenstein
    Theodarzna showing once again why she’s the most disingenuous participant in this forum.
    my question is why people insist on arguing with those type of people. Arguing on bad faith is a problem on these forums
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    That's actually the thing. Now that Democrats have this Russian scapegoat, anything critical of a Democrat can be hand-waived away as Russian propaganda.

Do you actually fucking believe that there are any influential posters on this board that are paid Russian trolls/agents? Or are you just full of shit? If you have figured them out, let's tag them in this thread and get this sorted out please.

While we're at it, please list for me all of the derogatory things people said about Clinton that are 100% FACTUALLY dis-proven Russian propaganda. Was it all of it?
    You didn’t get paid for spreading lies... you did it for free. Want proof? How is that jailing of Hillary going? Where are those investigations? What is your excuse about Trump not doing anything about Hillary?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    my question is why people insist on arguing with those type of people. Arguing on bad faith is a problem on these forums
    Because they got conned and refuse to deal with it.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    The Russian social media campaigns work. How do we know? Because people who need not be mentioned, come to forums like this, and repost the nonsense as if it were true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    That's exactly what a Russian bot would say.
    And the circle is complete, how do you know your delusion is true? Because people tell you it's not and must be acting in service to Sauron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    And the circle is complete, how do you know your delusion is true? Because people tell you it's not and must be acting in service to Sauron.
    Because you call them deranged, while lying.

Just consider this... this is a person who claims Hillary is using the FBI to create the Russian story, because she lost an election. This is a person who tells others they are suffering from Trump derangement syndrome, while acting like Hillary is Sauron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    The Russian social media campaigns work. How do we know? Because people who need not be mentioned, come to forums like this, and repost the nonsense as if it were true.
    We have people claiming that Russia helping Trump is some far fetched conspiracy... created by Hillary controlling the FBI and DOJ that Trump appointed, to do her bidding because she lost. They are now literally arguing that Russia is just too far fetched, because Clinton’s omnipresence. lol
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-02-25 at 07:41 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

That's actually the thing. Now that Democrats have this Russian scapegoat, anything critical of a Democrat can be hand-waived away as Russian propaganda.

Do you actually fucking believe that there are any influential posters on this board that are paid Russian trolls/agents? Or are you just full of shit? If you have figured them out, let's tag them in this thread and get this sorted out please.

While we're at it, please list for me all of the derogatory things people said about Clinton that are 100% FACTUALLY dis-proven Russian propaganda. Was it all of it?
    It's always struck me as a bit far-fetched the idea that there are posters here that are on some propaganda payroll. I think this whole Russian meddling and troll farm news has made everyone a tad bit paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    It's always struck me as a bit far-fetched the idea that there are posters here that are on some propaganda payroll. I think this whole Russian meddling and troll farm news has made everyone a tad bit paranoid.
    Most just lie or act like complete hypocrites for fun (or utter ignorance).

It may be far fetched, but consider that this site houses a key demographic of the called alt-right: young to middle aged (20-30) white gamers.
    Other posters also have a grudge against hillary for... reasons?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Because you call them deranged, while lying.

Just consider this... this is a person who claims Hillary is using the FBI to create the Russian story, because she lost an election. This is a person who tells others they are suffering from Trump derangement syndrome, while acting like Hillary is Sauron.
    She won't see the irony. Hillary derangement syndrome is a powerful hallucinogenic drug, prone to making people believe they are woke independents and projecting their own insecurity driven political beliefs onto others.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Considering how well funded Correct the Record was and may still be, why just Russia shills? Why not accuse others of being shills as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    It may be far fetched, but consider that this site houses a key demographic of the called alt-right: young to middle aged (20-30) white gamers.
    Other posters also have a grudge against hillary for... reasons?
    It's fun watching them wrestle with the knowledge that their glorious lord Trump has said that video games are the root cause of gun violence.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    She won't see the irony. Hillary derangement syndrome is a powerful hallucinogenic drug, prone to making people believe they are woke independents and projecting their own insecurity driven political beliefs onto others.
    I dunno. Acting on bad faith is different than claimimg to be a woke independent (and having a grudge on Hillary)

10+ Year Old Account
    People who repeated the propaganda in this very thread, are not paid. They just repeated. Russians posted conspiracy theories, while Trump boasted that the elections are rigged. I can understand how it worked then, I do not understand this blind obedience now.

Are you suggesting that there aren't valid reasons to have a grudge against Hillary?
    I find this strange, considering you didn't feel that multiple accusations of sexual assault were worthy of someone having a grudge against your guy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you suggesting that there aren't valid reasons to have a grudge against Hillary?
    There are... to the extent that Trump is the lesser of two evils? No, there isn’t... these trolls told you the government is rigged and Trump told you elections were rigged. It worked in your favor, but after Trump won... shouldn’t the rhetoric stop? At some point, shouldn’t you be asking why Trump hasn’t done anything about these valid reasons to have a grudge? Your assertions do no make sense with Trump as president.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I find this strange, considering you didn't feel that multiple accusations of sexual assault were worthy of someone having a grudge against your guy...
    Why isn’t Trump doing anything about these valid reasons to have a grudge? That rhetoric shouldn’t work, when Trump can say he started an investigation, instead of demanding the president start one.

No. I'm saying that having a grudge against her, after she had become irrelevant, and even then considering that trump is the lesser evil is not a good reason. Even more when you consider te type of posters that i'm reffering to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'd be disinclined to believe the accusation were it not blatantly evident you're willing to spread misinformation to stoke hatred in support of the regime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted

What also takes the cake is that "DNC corruption has been unveiled. Lets be mad at everything but DNC corruption and lets go to war with russia for showing us how crooked Hillary really is"

Hand-waved. You can't waive a hand... well unless someone offers you some hands and you decline them.

We know for a fact the Russians are pushing propaganda. Mueller indicted several such efforts this week.

Plus you know, if you've been paying any attention to reality for the last few years.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine she hasn't molested enough under-age girls to get your endorsement.

Well unless you believe she spends a lot of time at Comet Pizza? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Well, republican politicians have their immigrants, democrats need to shout something distracting, when some voter wants them to talk about policy.
    And since Glass Sealing! and Better together! clearly didnt work. ...RUSSIANS!
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Hand-waved. You can't waive a hand... well unless someone offers you some hands and you decline them.

We know for a fact the Russians are pushing propaganda. Mueller indicted several such efforts this week.

Plus you know, if you've been paying any attention to reality for the last few years.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine she hasn't molested enough under-age girls to get your endorsement.

Well unless you believe she spends a lot of time at Comet Pizza? :P

Did someone say WAIVERS?

You know who loves WAIVERS? Donald Trump, he keeps handing them out to his staff for security clearance... because they cant qualify normally.

So Trump waives his hand, and TADA Kushner gets to see classified documents!