Warlord of Draenor -achievement

Anyone know whether there are any changes to this achievement (and the sub-achs) in BfA? Ashran achs are removed (and Ashran completely as well?) so this will be even more impossible than it is now.

Also does anyone know if there is still some way to complete this one? I can't even find anyone selling it anymore.

I suspect that in BFA this is what will happen:

WOTLK Timewalking: Wintergrasp Weekly Brawl
    CAT Timewalking: Tol Barad Weekly Brawl
    WOD Timewalking: Ashran Weekly Brawl

This would explain why the achievements are now FOS in BFA. I can see them opening the Ashran zone but not have a battle active. This would mainly be because of certain items that drop from mobs in ashran needed to make the garrison auction house.

This also relates to what Ian said about wanting to make more content for timewalking in the future in the last Q and A.

They could just do the same thing as they did with the Timeless Isle one: make kills in battlegrounds count while you're on the quest to kill a certain race.

Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post

This would explain why the achievements are now FOS in BFA. I can see them opening the Ashran zone but not have a battle active. This would mainly be because of certain items that drop from mobs in ashran needed to make the garrison auction house.

This also relates to what Ian said about wanting to make more content for timewalking in the future in the last Q and A.
    oh this would be cool af tbh

I found a +10 Arc of Valorian it practically kills anything in 3 hits.

Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post

Too bad Ashran timewalking seems to be very, very, very far away. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    They could just do the same thing as they did with the Timeless Isle one: make kills in battlegrounds count while you're on the quest to kill a certain race.
    Yeah, I hope this is the case.