[A][OC][Frostmourne] Building top tier team for Expansion BFA

Hello!

We are Ingenium and we are building out a core raid team to push for top ranks in PVE during BFA.

Who we are:
    Ingenium is primarily led by my RL Brother and i! We have taken small teams, guilds and competitive gaming squads to top tier achievements over our last 10+ years of gaming. We've gotten top achievements in various games, including Overwatch/PUBG/HoTS etc. Specific to WoW, we are multi gladiators (3x) and have also led previous raid groups (10/25/40man) to top places in the server during previous expansions.

What we'd like to do:
    We are building a team currently, a core squad of Singaporeans/Aussies/Anyone who can raid 12am server time onwards - for our new push in the xpac! We've taken some time off with RL but are looking to make a good push back into the game! We are on Frostmourne Alliance and will be pushing to achieve top ranks in PVE once BFA is released! In the months leading up to the release of the xpac, minimal commitment is required but we'll explore heading into beta to try out content.

Who we are looking for:
    Anyone! We would love to build a strong community and attitude is the core trait that we're looking for.

If you are a competitive player and have attained various achievements in other games, we'd love to work with you! We like skilled players and would love for you to be a part of our core group.

If you are casual and planning to do a solid push in PVE, we'd love for you to join us too! We're great coaches and enjoy grooming teachable talent to be able to succeed down the line.

If you are brand new to WoW and would love to endeavour into this new space, we'd like you as well! We have a few months of runway right now and this would give you adequate time to prep and learn the game before the release of BFA!

So, if you are:
    - Able to raid at 12am SVR time onwards (timezones of Singaporeans/Aussies)
    - Would love to be part of a skilled + amazingly fun community
    - Would love to push for top tier PVE achievements
    - Skilled, or teachable enough to pick up and learn quickly
    - Able to utilise Whatsapp (We primarily communicate through whatsapp now)

Message me! I'd love to connect to get this running
    BattleTag: Xattie#6887

We currently have a couple of contacts that we're already building this team with - aiming for a good size of 20-30!

Its starting to look like a really sweet core with a good mix of new players, casual players that are now planning to push for the new xpac and also a good number of mythic raiders.

Come join us!