Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

You freaking gutless devs

1)add (re-add) more baseline abilities
    2)make talents around empowering those abilities, so players choose their preferred playstyle while being able to cast all spells (LIKE IT FUCKING WAS BEFORE)
    3)stop doing everything you possibly can to not add new baseline abilities (paladin execute as a talent what the fuck? are you insane?)
    4)Having complex, deep and fun specs should not be ILLEGAL in this game, do they really believe we are that stupid to enjoy these castrated specs for more than 2-3 months?

thank you for listening and sorry for me raging, was going over bfa alpha changes and ITS SO FUCKING STUPID, how can they not see that people are frustrated over what they've done to classes in wod and legion
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2018-02-26 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Font Size

Not sure why any of this is a surprise anymore. They've been doing it for years.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    chill down kiddo, eat less sugar

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    chill down kiddo, eat less sugar
    i wont chill down before i get my baseline seals, exorcism, sac, execute and big yellow bro back, NO

Deleted
    Exactly, they have been removing spells each expansion, little by little. There arent any really complex classes/specs to understand.

They cannot do anything you suggest without dropping their newfound philosophy of leave no player behind.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    This is the wrong forum to write actual suggestions that you expect Blizzard to read

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    They cannot do anything you suggest without dropping their newfound philosophy of leave no player behind.
    they are wrong, I am 100% confident that people who are this stupid (probably less than 90 iq) to find current specs challenging and fun are in total minority from overall playerbase (both currently playing and retired)

Deleted
    Not a single Dev will read this, if u cant give constructive feedback no one will take it seriously.
    So in conclusion, This post is dumb, your opinion is irrelevant, this post is dumb.

7+ Year Old Account
    Two things Blizzard taught me over the years:
    1. They know what I want more than I do.
    2. Less is more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    1)add (re-add) more baseline abilities
    2)make talents around empowering those abilities, so players choose their preferred playstyle while being able to cast all spells (LIKE IT FUCKING WAS BEFORE)
    3)stop doing everything you possibly can to not add new baseline abilities (paladin execute as a talent what the fuck? are you insane?)
    4)Having complex, deep and fun spec should not be ILLEGAL in this game, do they really believe we are that stupid to enjoy these castrated specs for more than 2-3 months?

thank you for listening and sorry for me raging, was going over bfa alpha changes and ITS SO FUCKING STUPID, how can they not see that people are frustrated over what they've done to classes in wod and legion
    brah theyre never going back to how things used to be and its sad , the game has changed forever, ever since cataclysm

Paladins shouldent have an execute

only warriors should have an execute

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If he actually expects Blizz to read this and be receptive maybe he should do an editing pass. Currently it comes across as a 10-year old having a tantrum.
    its not a constructive criticism with suggestions, there are and there were literally hundreds of them with detailed explanations and really smart suggetstions from top pvp and pve players, BLIZZARD DID NOTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE RETARDED, they truly are.

legion could have been A+ expansion with 7+ million playerbase if only they didnt prune the shit out of classes but instead rebuilt them to mop lvls, but sorry, too hard for retards

Are you seriously getting mad at Blizzard (apparently) questioning your intelligence when you post drivel like this?

they are wrong, I am 100% confident that people who are this stupid (probably less than 90 iq) to find current specs challenging and fun are in total minority from overall playerbase (both currently playing and retired)
    sadly, players want to crush the numbers, be first, get fat loots. the challenge doesnt't even rate a close fourth.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Are you seriously getting mad at Blizzard (apparently) questioning your intelligence when you post drivel like this?
    sorry, me trying to suggest something constructive,detailed and less emotional ended with legion and wod prunings, they didnt listen cause they dont care about our beloved game.

this post is just me raging. cause I had a little hope for BFA, obviously its gone after these 3 alpha builds, they not gonna make wow great again

Deleted
    Oh my god, my eyes.

Also what you just did is like going to a car shop and yelling at the employees that the food you just bought from the market is rotten.

Deleted
    its not a constructive criticism with suggestions, there are and there were literally hundreds of them with detailed explanations and really smart suggetstions from top pvp and pve players, BLIZZARD DID NOTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE RETARDED, they truly are.

legion could have been A+ expansion with 7+ million playerbase if only they didnt prune the shit out of classes but instead rebuilt them to mop lvls, but sorry, too hard for retards
    The only one retarted here is you man

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    The only one retarted here is you man
    because? plz explain

Do not talk to it, it does not believe in climate change, who knows what is wrong with him.