Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Who hurt you baby?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    Paladins shouldent have an execute

only warriors should have an execute
    paladins are warriors of the light

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Who hurt you baby?
    blizzard activision ,twice, in 2015 with wod and in 2016 with legion, plz do something about it, little froggy.

they killed 2 things I loved, ret paladins and hunters

Quote Originally Posted by SwislocK View Post
    Do not talk to it, it does not believe in climate change, who knows what is wrong with him.
    This made me chuckle
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Windmost View Post
    paladins are warriors of the light
    Paladins are bubble boys!

Deleted
    Imagine have 4 possible rotation where the one where you have to press 7 different abilities do the most dmg so you have to play that one. Enjoy

But missing Kill shot tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    blizzard activision ,twice, in 2015 with wod and in 2016 with legion, plz do something about it, little froggy.

they killed 2 things I loved, ret paladins and hunters
    Show me on this doll where they touched you

Would you at least make the font smaller so it actually fits on my laptop screen?

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    They didn't killed it. They changed it. Adapt.
    nope, sorry, not gonna give up on remembering what spec actually is, not gonna buy into this whole colossus smash/auto-bubble/no class fantasy/no seals/no assistance degenerate bullshit, I want my paladin to be paladin, not some castrated warrior with different spell animations.

If you dont love the game like I and many other people do - its 100% your right, but dont tell us what to do and how to react to classes being stripped of themselves.

Deleted
    ITT: OP is an angery react because he disagrees with Blizzard's development path (p.s. they're smarter than you), and no mods are around to lock this autistic thread.

Being gutless would require them pandering to what "we" apparently want.
    Insulting them isn't going to get you the right sort of attention were it even on their own site, let alone here.
    Nothing about that was constructive, just personal opinions with no actual arguments behind them.
    Only what YOU want.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    ITT: OP is an angery react because he disagrees with Blizzard's development path (p.s. they're smarter than you), and no mods are around to lock this autistic thread.
    they are very smart indeed, ruining probably one of the best wow expansions (legion) with the most boring and retarded spec designs

btw

The avatar, the sig, the post history, massive font OP and the first post in almost a month all to create a special snowflake thread.

How about you go back to your political garbage threads and next time you want to contribute to the WoW community you do so like an adult and you do so in a thread that already exists. Maybe people will take worth in what you have to say, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Being gutless would require them pandering to what "we" apparently want.
    nope, you're dead wrong, by gutless I meant them obviously pandering to literally the worst (and truly relatively small) portion of wow community - filthy casuals, ruining our classes, loot systems and game overall. It started around mid wotlk and got so much worse in wod-legion

Deleted
    That signature is not only ridiculous it's actually just offensive to anyone with a fucking brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    How about you go back to your political garbage threads and next time you want to contribute to the WoW community you do so like an adult and you do so in a thread that already exists. Maybe people will take worth in what you have to say, maybe.
    There were thousands of people asking, begging, crying, giving detailed explanations of how class designs are going wrong direction - IT NEVER HELPED over the years, THEY DONT CARE.

this thread is just me and people with my mindset crying over blizzards stupidity

Deleted
    they are very smart indeed, ruining probably one of the best wow expansions (legion) with the most boring and retarded spec designs

btw
    Cool, since you're so clever then you can go make a game that makes billions? Or you can just tell Blizzard how clever you are 'til they bow before your infinite wisdom and develop the game according to your preferences, then you'll be super rich and appreciated by all!

p.s. number of players playing a popular video game peak before they decline, Blizzard are doing pretty well keeping so many people playing such an old game.

p.p.s you are not as clever as you think you are.

nope, you're dead wrong, by gutless I meant them obviously pandering to literally the worst (and truly relatively small) portion of wow community - filthy casuals, ruining our classes, loot systems and game overall. It started around mid wotlk and got so much worse in wod-legion
    Being gutless would require them catering to the majority, therefore the paying majority.
    No, you are wrong.
    You just want to think you are superior and therefore worth catering to when in reality you are throwing a tantrum.
    Nobody is entirely catered to, but you don't want to see that.
    Only what YOU don't get, not what other people do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Windmost View Post
    brah theyre never going back to how things used to be and its sad , the game has changed forever, ever since cataclysm
    You mean the last expansions when they kept added new abilities on top of existing ones so players had a dozen plus spells part of their rotation all interacting in weird ways? Blizz realized after 8 years of the game that they couldn't keep adding new abilities every xpac without it becoming a godforsaken mess.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    If They are, by your win words, catering to a small portion of their demographic while ignoring the larger and by your standards more vocal part, thats by definition not being gutless, sorry