Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    this game is pretty set in that way unless elune decided to just give them a baby

calling it now anduin and tess get together and have a kid named either genn or varian
    Or... Vagenn or Gennarian. ROFL.

Gennarian sounds like ogre name HAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    you claimed the ship is based off of something in game despite the fact that if you play the game you see anduin even warned players to not trust wrathion and wrathion even caused varians death (atleast thats what could be seen through anduins eyes) hes also nowhere to be seen despite him being so against the legion he INSTIGATED A WAR
    Say that my reasoning for Anduin and Wrathion is illogical. That’s fine.

But don’t blame me for others spewing ignorant and hateful rhetoric. That’s just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Blaming me for other people that can’t control their ignorance on a forum. Classy.
    For posting obvious bait trying to provoke people into heated exchanges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Not together
    That's the point. Hell, I know they are not sterile...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    go marry your iLvl and have kids with it bye

Out of arguments, time for ad hominem it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavin View Post
    And? Do all straight couples reproduce? Are the ones who decide not to have children "against nature" too? Bah, why do I even bother, you're not even worth arguing with. Welcome to my ignore list.
    Obviously ppl with such mind don't have their own child and don't even plan to have one. They will never know it's beauty and importance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say that my reasoning for Anduin and Wrathion is illogical. That’s fine.

But don’t blame me for others spewing ignorant and hateful rhetoric. That’s just dumb.
    Your reasoning is illogical.

Even as a bisexual dude I wouldn’t want to see him shift away from how I’ve seen him over the last few years (with almost zero interest in guys) to suddenly attracted to Wratgion. I liked their BFF relationship, it doesn’t have to mean anything other than what it was. If the writers wanted Anduin to be attracted to guys we would have seen some hints of it by now instead of the simple interest in girls.

I’m all for “inclusion” but only when it’s natural and not forced. THIS would feel like fan service and not like Anduins natural character progression.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is either a moron or he's trolling. The claims are completely unfounded and will never come to pass. I'd be surprised if they even gave any of the leaders a love interest. Only Green Jesus got that as a result of being the main character in Cata.

Deleted
    How are fat humans progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post

Obviously ppl with such mind don't have their own child and don't even plan to have one. They will never know it's beauty and importance.
    If you know this and are trying to make some kind of point about it maybe you should stop equating having a child or being able to have a child with sexuality. There are straight couples who don't want or don't have the ability to have kids while there are same sex couples who want kids of their own (through surrogates) just as there are same sex couples who have no interest.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Out of arguments, time for ad hominem it seems.
    I never argued with you in the first place. I was just going through the discussion and found your posts very single-minded. A single-minded person can't really discuss things. Perhaps negate but not discuss. You will never come to a compromise.

And most of all I wasn't attacking you. I just wanted to be mean to a person that's (in)directly mean to the others. Although I cannot lie, I am a bit flattered that you felt that way.

Oh and it's more like argumentum ad fuck off now.

oO

i'm not sure if the who is dumber Sonol or the OP.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I consider my sexuality abnormal (I’m bisexual) but I don’t consider it unnatural. It’s true that I don’t represent a statistical majority of people. My sexuality is not common. However, as was mentioned earlier in this thread homosexuality/bisexuality are things that appear in nature with other animal species. Obviously you consider that a “defect” but I simply view as any other aspect of being a human such as hair color, body shape/size, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

You call people parasites and then say “no hate from me”? Really?
    according to tinder bisexuality is not that abnormal haha

also this is where stuff gets really pissy between LGBT groups and science because LGBT groups get offended by the words mutation and defect where as those are just descriptors in science. there are 3 avenues of study into homosexuality in humans and animals as shown below:

Physiological basis

A definite physiological explanation or reason for homosexual activity in animal species has not been agreed upon by researchers in the field. Numerous scholars are of the opinion that varying levels (either higher or lower) of the sex hormones in the animal,[42] in addition to the size of the animal's gonads,[29] play a direct role in the sexual behavior and preference exhibited by that animal. Others firmly argue no evidence to support these claims exists when comparing animals of a specific species exhibiting homosexual behavior exclusively and those that do not. Ultimately, empirical support from comprehensive endocrinological studies exist for both interpretations.[42][43] Researchers found no evidence of differences in the measurements of the gonads, or the levels of the sex hormones of exclusively homosexual western gulls and ring-billed gulls.[44] However, when analyzing these differences in bisexual rams, males were found to have lower levels of testosterone and estradiol in their blood, as well as smaller gonads than their heterosexual counterpart.[citation needed]

Additional studies pertaining to hormone involvement in homosexual behavior indicate that when administering treatments of testosterone and estradiol to female heterosexual animals, the elevated hormone levels increase the likelihood of homosexual behavior. Additionally, boosting the levels of sex hormones during an animal's pregnancy appears to increase the likelihood of it birthing a homosexual offspring.[42]

Genetic basis

Researchers found that disabling the fucose mutarotase (FucM) gene in laboratory mice – which influences the levels of estrogen to which the brain is exposed – caused the female mice to behave as if they were male as they grew up. "The mutant female mouse underwent a slightly altered developmental programme in the brain to resemble the male brain in terms of sexual preference" said Professor Chankyu Park of the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology in Daejon, South Korea, who led the research. His most recent findings have been published in the BMC Genetics journal on July 7, 2010.[45][46] Another study found that by manipulating a gene in fruit flies (Drosophila), homosexual behavior appeared to have been induced. However, in addition to homosexual behavior, several abnormal behaviors were also exhibited apparently due to this mutation.[47]

Neurobiological basis

In March 2011, research showed that serotonin is involved in the mechanism of sexual orientation of mice.[48][49] A study conducted on fruit flies found that inhibiting the dopamine neurotransmitter inhibited lab-induced homosexual behavior.

this is the thing people forget. yes non straight sexuality's are likely cause by a mutation. but that docent mean its not morally acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    How are fat humans progressive
    the majority of wow’s playerbase is fat. kul tiras humans give them someone to relate to.

15+ Year Old Account
    the majority of wow’s playerbase is fat.
    [citation needed]
    kul tiras humans give them someone to relate to.
    [citation needed]
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know it is genetical... That's why it is a defect, and can't be cured.
    So then why exactly are you arguing against homosexuals raising children on the grounds that it will teach them to be homosexual? Seems rather silly of you doesn't it?

Also, it's not a "defect" and it doesn't need to be cured. It's a prefectly natural condition because, you know, it arises from nature.

Your analogy is utterly wrong and may be insulting to short/tall etc. ppl,
    How exactly could what I said possibly be construed as insulting?

Wrong again.
    You keep using that word. Oh the irony.

Feeding a cat only with vegetables will cause death (homosexuals won't breed).
    Yes, because failing to breed will cause death

You can reproduce only with someone of the other sex. Giving life of your own child is the peak of emotional bonds. It's the ultimate outcome that makes humans complete.
    That doesn't mean that homosexuality deserves to be persecuted. I do think that for many homosexuals, not being able to have children is a big deal. It's not ok that a douche like you gets to spout your hateful, spiteful, clueless, idiotic vitriol.

You obviously don't follow my logic.
    Well, you know, it would help if you had actually had some in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    [citation needed]

[citation needed]
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...57K06L20090821

the average gamer is fat, over 35, and depressed.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...57K06L20090821

the average gamer is fat, over 35, and depressed.
    You know the difference between average and majority?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavin View Post
    And? Do all straight couples reproduce? Are the ones who decide not to have children "against nature" too? Bah, why do I even bother, you're not even worth arguing with. Welcome to my ignore list.
    well they arnt required to by the nation.

were all forgetting one important thing here, aunduins sexuality docent matter nor who he loves as a monarch he is required to marry for political alliance and produce and hair form that union that binds the alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Anduin has an elf fetish. I mean the dude was stuffed up in the palace 99% of his life while the only skin he ever saw on a woman up until Valeera was the occasional naked wrist. Suddenly Valeera shows up during his puberty showing thighs, ass, and tits dude musta been blowing his load every 10 minutes. Plus she was respected and trusted by his father and they share the loss of him and so would naturally grow closer.
    I would be happy about that and let´s not forget she also was hiss appointed bodyguard and she promised Varian that she will always protect him.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You know the difference between average and majority?
    if something is average, it means that more often then not a gamer will be fat and depressed

10+ Year Old Account

Although, I'll agree Anduin is probably gay. Crying in the middle of battle because his boyfriend got beat up.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2018-02-28 at 02:13 PM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.