Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance fan base. The most annoying, hard to please, and childish people on the internet. Care to join us as we go through every expansion where the Alliance has complained and moaned none stop?

Today we will talk about...Cataclysm! Top hot is...Alliance are upset that we are talking and interacting with Thrall all expansion! WoW many people complaining on forums wanting to quit wow because they can't stand interacting with with the old warchief...

And the response we should give them is...(pulls a random card from a hat and gets random card) You didn't see the mature horde fanbase complain when we talked to Tirion Fordring all expansion so STFU and grow up.

AND that's all the time we got today. Join us next week as we go through more expansions of the worst, entitled, and annoying playbase in the game. This has been Babies in Blue Raiding in Strollers! Remember audience don't be a baby in blue!
    Guess you were too cyanotic to acknowledge the "Sylvanas needs to die, she ruins the horde" or Tyrande being mean and threatening posts. It's OK, you can take a break from thinking if it taxes you so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Guess you were too cyanotic to acknowledge the "Sylvanas needs to die, she ruins the horde" or Tyrande being mean and threatening posts. It's OK, you can take a break from thinking if it taxes you so much.
    I am sure you can find complaints of any topic in world of warcraft if you look hard enough. I am talking about the loudest most obnoxious complaints the game has. And every expansion the Alliance is always LOUD as all hell complaining about something.

For example I bet there was some complaints of horde players not liking the questing with Tyrande right? But was it loud and well known? No it was very small by a vocal minority.

Is it fair to compare that to the constant Alliance complaining about the new druid forms? I mean for christ sake here you are complaining when the kul tiran humans have basically confirmed Druid forms that look awesome also.

Alliance players are literally the worst player-base every expansion due to the same complaining every time.

I am sure you can find complaints of any topic in world of warcraft if you look hard enough. I am talking about the loudest most obnoxious complaints the game has. And every expansion the Alliance is always LOUD as all hell complaining about something.

For example I bet there was some complaints of horde players not liking the questing with Tyrande right? But was it loud and well known? No it was very small by a vocal minority.

Is it fair to compare that to the constant Alliance complaining about the new druid forms? I mean for christ sake here you are complaining when the kul tiran humans have basically confirmed Druid forms that look awesome also.

Alliance players are literally the worst player-base every expansion due to the same complaining every time.
    It was loud enough to get a quest dialogue changed you buffoon. The entire whining about Tyrande has been the very reason to even push the Nightborne fracturing into the horde, and people have been griping about Sylvanas ever since Vol'jin died. They even cried about how many horde leaders died, when they actually get horde leaders as opposed to alliance which is just humans and other company that might as well not exist.

But keep jerking off to the idea that your faction isn't favored when the allied races show otherwise, one faction got a motorcycle for free while the other got a 100k gold price tag on their equivalent, and virtually one faction consists of losers in a war that need the horde to self-destruct ala Garrosh to even gain a military victory, because apparently the reins to war strategy were handed over to a a former arena gladiator and his naive prince instead of the centuries old dwarven council, millenia old elves, or even the ancient prophet.

When people complained about Zandalari druid forms there was no mention of Kul Tiran druids for over a week. There were Zandalari Cat, Bear, Boomy, Flight, and Travel forms datamined before we even knew about Kul Tiran druids.

I think this is mainly a druid thing anyways, Druids get 10x the art assets of any class and still complain they haven't gotten enough.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Deleted
    It was loud enough to get a quest dialogue changed you buffoon. The entire whining about Tyrande has been the very reason to even push the Nightborne fracturing into the horde, and people have been griping about Sylvanas ever since Vol'jin died. They even cried about how many horde leaders died, when they actually get horde leaders as opposed to alliance which is just humans and other company that might as well not exist.

But keep jerking off to the idea that your faction isn't favored when the allied races show otherwise, one faction got a motorcycle for free while the other got a 100k gold price tag on their equivalent, and virtually one faction consists of losers in a war that need the horde to self-destruct ala Garrosh to even gain a military victory, because apparently the reins to war strategy were handed over to a a former arena gladiator and his naive prince instead of the centuries old dwarven council, millenia old elves, or even the ancient prophet.
    Legion is literally a Alliance expansion. There was zero to no Horde lore. Yet you never hear complaining on the forums from the Horde side. The Alliance always feels they are are getting shafted every expansion. You are not, the players are just whinny, entitled, and loud.

You have to pay for your bike because its ugly as sin lol. Horde one was way better and why it got voted to win.

To be honest Horde gets main lore characters dying every expansion. Varian was the first true loss for the Alliance. He was a great and loved character both horde and Alliance players loved. Yet the whining is NEVER as loud as the Alliance players on all forums about any of the stuff you mentioned. Every expansion you guys complain about ANYTHING.

Agree to disagree but no direct name calling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    When people complained about Zandalari druid forms there was no mention of Kul Tiran druids for over a week. There were Zandalari Cat, Bear, Boomy, Flight, and Travel forms datamined before we even knew about Kul Tiran druids.

I think this is mainly a druid thing anyways, Druids get 10x the art assets of any class and still complain they haven't gotten enough.
    Yes but that information is OUT NOW. And people like OP are still complaining about Zandalari Druid forms. That is what I mean by Alliance players will never be pleased regardless of what you do. You give them a bone and they still go for your leg.

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds like you don't understand the lore. The humans lead the Alliance due to numbers. The mass of the Alliance military are humans. It makes zero sense for the Alliance to be led by another race. The boy Prince and Gladiator are king and have to be king. Plus as hsitory shows the people of stormwind are still extremely racist individuals in the novels and so on. They flat out will never accept an elf or a gnome for the matter ever have a position of power to lead. I can't even see the Alliance having a dwarf lead a military charge based on how the novels write stormwind citizens and their racism.

The nightborne joined the Alliance due to the Night Elf racism and elitism they showed to them. Where the blood elves have very common traditions.

The Alliance lore is all about racism. Worgens barely got accepted because Varian saw them as a filthy beast race. That is what your faction is all about. I mean for lords sake warcraft was based off a Warhammer game. The Alliance have the same culture as Space Marines which look down on all the races of the world. That is the faction you are playing. You don't get fun races or options. You will not get fox people, turtles, trolls, or other races. You will get fat and skinny humans and maybe more elves. The Alliance out numbers the horde by a huge amount and does not need numbers as much as the horde does. The Alliance got void elves and light forged which are very small population. While the horde got the whole high mountain tribe and Suramar.

You are flat out now not playing the faction that gets cool things. If you want these things you need to play the horde. The horde is about a bunch of misfits sticking together to survive. Where the Alliance is already in a position of comfort and merely wants to protect their position from outside threats. It can seem like favoritism but its not. The horde by lore just gets the more fun options while the Alliance will just get fat and skinny humans.
    Last edited by mmoc2d9bdf7f11; 2018-03-26 at 11:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be personal because I hate the cat form of the Zandalari...and the bear is alright. I do love the flight and boomkin form.

I still don’t get all this BS about how one faction is better than the other. I could agree if story and devoted assets for fx The Alliance was utter crap - but that is definitely not the case at all.

I think most of the Factionalists miss a crucial point: Making good content for both factions raises the total value of WoW! It really is that simple. I mean, even if I was a die-hard Alliance player, I would still like Horde players to actually play. If they didn’t, WoW would be a very shallow game. And since I am not a die-hard ALliance player, I get a lot of “replay” value out of playing as Horde. That’s one thing I look very much forward to in BfA: Playing the game on both sides.

Deleted
    I have to agree the new druid forms are shadowing the old ones. However, I find it would be a difficult thing to change the forms players are already used to. It would certainly divide opinions. I'd definitely like to see the worgen druid forms getting updated to something more wolf-like; currently the Kul Tiran cat form has a wolf tail compared to the worgen cat.

As for renaming the forms, I'd imagine that is easy. You could rename forms of all druids to Guardian Form and Feral Form or something?

For existing races you would probably have to give glyphs from some racial vendor. That way you could use your races new druid forms or not as you choose. For new races it is easy to go all new forms but people with a decade invested in their druid they may really balk at forced changes.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    For new races it is easy to go all new forms but people with a decade invested in their druid they may really balk at forced changes.
    Cataclysm had forced model changes too.

If people can adapt to 2 years of Legion forms, they can adapt to updated forms too.

Adapt and move on, really.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-04-20 at 08:48 PM.

Kul Tirans I think look better than the Zandalari ones

Sorry bud, Kul Tirans are way too much cooler. Zandalari druid forms combined looks like a confusing exotic zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Naerus View Post
    Sorry bud, Kul Tirans are way too much cooler. Zandalari druid forms combined looks like a confusing exotic zoo.
    they look like fantasy dinosaurs be like creatures, thats the point

Quote Originally Posted by Naerus View Post
    I actually prefer the Zandalari druids to kul tiras druids.

Kul tiras druid forms seem to me like infested animals from botani like creatures.
    I prefer the dinosaur forms.

I have my alliance druid (night elf forever, the original warcraft druid) and from the horde i will get the new, exotic one (zandalari troll).