Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    You only get the dino forms if you level from 20 to 110 ?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari masterrace indeed
    It's fun to see all the alliance tears
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    The moonkin form is a reskin of the Arakkoa.
    A kick arse reskin but yeah and most people are going to be quite ok with that.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Deleted
    Tbh as an alliance player: I will race change my only horde character. These forms are pure gold!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanos27 View Post
    It's clear money is driving this shit so hard.

"Let's make these amazing new forms and leave every other druid race untouched. The race/faction change money will flow!"

Pathetic.
    Yeah damn those developers who work for hard to get money so they can you know live, damn them all to hell. You are more pathetic in every single way if this is something to get worked up over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, when I woke to wowhead in my FB feed showing new forms I was anxious to see ally tears on mmo-champion.
    You ally players have taken this VERY well. Proud of you.

Oh, and welcome to the Horde!
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

yup. totally Faction changing.

Makes me wonder if alliance will get Kul’tiras Druid. Dusrvar deals with witchcraft, would in be a stretch for some of them to be dealing in Druidic magic?

I like the forms but tbh I'd miss all the Legion skins. So many cool skins in Legion.

I vote the fox people (vulpira I think) druid!! another furry to turn into a furry!

Wondering if Night Elves will get some kind of Malfurion-esque form? They would be similar to the Zandalari Moonkin model, with the feathers down the arms etc but all Elven...no idea what the Tauren/Worgen/Darkspear would get but maybe they'd shoot for 1 new form for each faction?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    Yeah damn those developers who work for hard to get money so they can you know live, damn them all to hell. You are more pathetic in every single way if this is something to get worked up over.
    Yeah .... poor people gotta live. Just let me calculate:

159 x 13€ (Subs) = 2067€
    7 x 40€ (Maingame + all expansions) = 280€
    Overall 2347€ earned through 1 player.
    Not in the calculation: all additional services like server transfers I used.

Don't get me wrong, it's all good when a company delivers great content and collects its deserved rewards. And that's why I am willing to pay for WoW for more than 13 years now (omg). But trying to push the additional monetized services like that is just greedy.

I do not like these forms at all. I don't know why. Moonkins have some lore behind, and these half-birds do not fit into balance theme at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not likely, as it looks like it would use the Warp Stalker skeleton instead of the Cat skeleton, but I'd like to see the Feral form be based on this:

Look at that borfy lizzo.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    You had a whole alliance expansion in legion, get over it.
    Oh forgot about Cataclysm green Jesus and Warlords of Horde - I guess they didn't count right? And to my original point, content isn't equal to the models. These models are new and will be seen every day while story lines are expired when New content comes out.

If this was the Alliance getting only druid allied race with new models you know the horde player would be out with a vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    Makes me wonder if alliance will get Kul’tiras Druid. Dusrvar deals with witchcraft, would in be a stretch for some of them to be dealing in Druidic magic?
    They might but you can bet they will get the same boring bear-cat-moonkin forms that all other druids have.

Moonkin -- needs longer tail, larger skull, and wings need to be adjusted this way:

The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

The new forms are very unique, but I feel like everyone and their mother will have a zandalari druid.

Everyone rolling a zandalari druid will quickly take the uniqueness away from the forms....to a point where regular cat and bear form from the other races becomes unique.

there will be 309842470824283 zandalari druids in the starting zone when they unlock. I may just keep my druid night elf because I lose interest in things when they become over saturated.

I remember lucario was my favorite pokemon when he was released, then he became overrated to the level of charizard and I lost interest in using him in wifi battles lol.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    As if any more proof was needed ^^ - MMO-C - poster complaining about literally everything. You know..like when somebody said "You get to sleep with the most beautiful woman - but forum posters will complain she blinked too much"
    The irony of this.

What's pathetic is they couldn't even update Highmountain tauren moonkin horns to antlers or a low rez eagle form from cata xpac but they made a whole new suite of forms for Zandalari, it's so fucked up and smells of rushing to release races unfinished for pre-order money.

Like, holy fuck, took em 10+ years to do a simple polygon update to moonkin form with no racial flairs, just recolors, and for Zandalari they went and made a unique form for.

They gave alliance 3 recolored existing races with not the slightest difference in body structure, yet horde got nightborne (which for better or worse are still noticeably different from night elves, especially the males) and zandalari.

Alliance got draenei with tattoos you won't even see since the only draenei class that showed skin, shamans, isn't even playable, and some few facial hair/horns that should be baseline for draenei and worse racials.

Then they got dwarfs with a few flamesparks on the beard and tinted black and red. A fat, ugly race barely anybody plays to begin with. And finally void elves who are blood elves with less skin color options and a few extra cool hairstyles (their one forte) with better racials for casters but worse for melee than BE.

Alliance gets more bland while the horde gets more aesthetically varied.

Orcs, tauren, trolls, nightborne, blood elves, undead.

Alliance is basically ape-like humans, stout and short fat humans, human midgets (all three of these with mostly balding hairstyles and wrinkles for males), and two elf races with the only unique variations being night elf and draenei.

And this xpac all they get is more fat humans as if alliance wasn't human-centric enough eclipsing the dwarves, gnomes, and elves, and bare variations to existing races.

Horde gets the aztec/mayan aesthetic. Alliance gets gilneas/pirate recycling 2.0.

I really wish Deathwing had burned Stormwind and its inhabitants to the ground before they got the brilliant idea of burning Darnassus and giving even more story presence to the fucking humans and their wretched Light.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2018-03-01 at 04:35 AM.