Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Dont liek it dont play it, there is hundreds of thousands who will love it.
    Just like there will be just as many that hate it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RayenDark View Post
    ok, and alot of players hate the updated warlock demon models, saying they are shit, doesn't mean they are right just because they exist.

you dont like it, thats on you, it is unique and a dinosaur, enough to make it awesome factually.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

And most of that hate will come from alliance druids

these guys look awesome and will look even better when we see how they move.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrads, I used to draw dinos too! It still looks like crap. As a feral main-this form is an insult. <3 K thanks.
    Well you stick to your moonkitty then hey? And we'll bugger off over there and play with our sweet arse dinomancers.

Cause mate you trying to dictate what others find appealing is the real insult.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

ok, and alot of players hate the updated warlock demon models, saying they are shit, doesn't mean they are right just because they exist.

you dont like it, thats on you, it is unique and a dinosaur, enough to make it awesome factually.
    Sorry, they dropped the ball on the model-they had way better options for the base. The new lizard that shares the cat model that was data mined would have been better imo and still in the "dino" theme.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Well you stick to your moonkitty then hey? And we'll bugger off over there and play with our sweet arse dinomancers.

Cause mate you trying to dictate what others find appealing is the real insult.
    Why because everyone else bashes on other models-because I have an opinion on my Spec and Class it's an insult? Get over it.

I know many people love these forms, but I'm 50/50 with them

I love travel, flight and guardian form for zandalari druids

However, balance and feral form are ugly AF....That's just my opinion, if you love it don't quote me tilting about it. You play one, I may stick to tauren/darkspear now.

looks like blizz made this form ugly AF on purpose to keep the druid races balanced so everyone wouldn't go zandalari.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, they dropped the ball on the model-they had way better options for the base. The new lizard that shares the cat model that was data mined would have been better imo and still in the "dino" theme.

- - - Updated - - -

Why because everyone else bashes on other models-because I have an opinion on my Spec and Class it's an insult? Get over it.
    I'm with you man, I don't know why people can't have an opinion on zandalari druid forms without getting insulted over it. Feral and balance forms are ugly AF....

That's my opinion, just like people are free to love it I'm free to hate it. Flight, travel and guardian look amazing however.

Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post

I'm with you man, I don't know why people can't have an opinion on zandalari druid forms without getting insulted over it. Feral and balance forms are ugly AF....

That's my opinion, just like people are free to love it I'm free to hate it. Flight, travel and guardian look amazing however.
    Those forms I like but it's just like...AS a Feral Druid main-and the class that has always BEEN my main, this "cat form" is an insult and a largely missed opportunity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ret4resto View Post
    I know many people love these forms, but I'm 50/50 with them

I love travel, flight and guardian form for zandalari druids

However, balance and feral form are ugly AF....That's just my opinion, if you love it don't quote me tilting about it. You play one, I may stick to tauren/darkspear now.

looks like blizz made this form ugly AF on purpose to keep the druid races balanced so everyone wouldn't go zandalari.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah people are allowed to have their opinions
    what i shit on and hate is when for example, RayenDark there says because they are an artist who draws animals, their opinion is worth more then others and that it is factually bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Those forms I like but it's just like...AS a Feral Druid main-and the class that has always BEEN my main, this "cat form" is an insult and a largely missed opportunity.
    I feel like the feral form should've been the raptor. Raptors were rather stealthy when they hunted.

The travel form could've been this ugly thing....w/e it's suppose to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    My only gripe currently is that the mouth anatomically makes -no- sense for a creature with such a long body.

It should really look more like this:

Just a little thing I doodled over top the model but, even just lengthening the mouth a tiny little bit would improve this model a million times over.

15+ Year Old Account
    all i see are the cat forms(which are dinosaurs not cats)....where are the rest?

I'm happy with the forms. I'll be race-changing my Druid asap!

oh yeah people are allowed to have their opinions
    what i shit on and hate is when for example, RayenDark there says because they are an artist who draws animals, their opinion is worth more then others and that it is factually bad.
    I've seen the opposite on these zandalari druid threads. last week I posted on a thread saying that I thought their balance form was ugly, and I may be in the minority for saying I prefer regular moonkin form...when I said that 3-5 people quoted me saying "you don't have to play one," "opinions are like assholes," "stfu alliance druid".....lol

you would've thought I insulted their mothers with how tilted they were. It really isn't that serious. I love all of their forms except balance and feral and that's my right to dislike them. Seems like people on the forums think their opinion is law since people aren't even being allowed to dislike some of their forms

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    They should make the "cat" form one of these guys which were discovered in the Sahara several years back.

They were supposed to have been very fast runners. It'd be a good middle point between dinosaur and four legged predator.
    Just to give you a heads-up.... they pretty much did.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I do know what I'm talking about. I'm an artist for a living my focus on drawing wildlife and anatomy. At least other druid forms are 'plausible' anatomy wise. This thing is an iguana with tusks. It doesn't even have fangs. Nevermind the tusks being that far would never allow the animal to actually bite anything.
    If you're so focused on realism this could animal could easily have hunted like a Smilodon. They were ambush predators that punctured and gored their prey then after it died of blood loss they ate through the side of their mouth. Paleontologists know this because of how their teeth were worn down in the elder Smilodon fossils. Also, with the raptor talons these beasts have on their front and back legs they could easily shred the animal to threads that could fit between their tusks.

new lizard that shares the cat model that was data mined would have been better imo and still in the "dino" theme.
    What model are you speaking about here? I just browsed through the new models and I don't recall a lizard that uses the cat model.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawk View Post
    My only gripe currently is that the mouth anatomically makes -no- sense for a creature with such a long body.

Just a little thing I doodled over top the model but, even just lengthening the mouth a tiny little bit would improve this model a million times over.
    Amazing, couldn't agree more.
    Here are some links to their animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawk View Post

I'm going to agree with you there. Also, maybe make the head a touch wider? Looks really narrow for a beast that size.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrak View Post
    If you're so focused on realism this could animal could easily have hunted like a Smilodon. They were ambush predators that punctured and gored their prey then after it died of blood loss they ate through the side of their mouth. Paleontologists know this because of how their teeth were worn down in the elder Smilodon fossils. Also, with the raptor talons these beasts have on their front and back legs they could easily shred the animal to threads that could fit between their tusks.

What model are you speaking about here? I just browsed through the new models and I don't recall a lizard that uses the cat model.

Amazing, couldn't agree more.

I actually draw Smilodonon a regular basis. While it could work the muzzle is a smidgen to short. My good friend Bawk's elongation of the snout would fix this problem.

As for what model, here:

The lizard actually shares the cat rigging and stealth animation.
    Last edited by RayenDark; 2018-03-07 at 01:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well played Blizzard.

You can have my money.

Gimme my dinos.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

reminds me of this video. Can't unsee it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    They should make the "cat" form one of these guys which were discovered in the Sahara several years back.

They were supposed to have been very fast runners. It'd be a good middle point between dinosaur and four legged predator.
    ALMOST wow