Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Can we all agree that Discord is a damn great service for voice chat?
    I certainly don't agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    I certainly don't agree with that.
    Well, what voice servers do you prefer?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You linked a YouTube video.................

The irony is overwhelming.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh thats right, when someone doesn't agree with your beliefs, they must be part of the far right.

This is why I'm a centrist, because while the far right exists with their messed up schemes, the far left has people like yourself on it, which just makes both sides pretty wrenched.
    Claiming to be a "centrist", but linking videos of far-right conspiracy theories to back yourself up. Videos which contradict their own thesis by existing, as others have noted.

You linked a video by someone who is conspiracy theorist, and what it appears to be a white supremacist who calls the immigration of third world countries into west white genocide..

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    oh thats right, when someone doesn't agree with your beliefs, they must be part of the far right.

This is why I'm a centrist, because while the far right exists with their messed up schemes, the far left has people like yourself on it, which just makes both sides pretty wrenched.
    lol, centrism has lost all its meaning with people who claim to be it cozying up to/defending fascists.

Always funny when people whine about being called far right and then start calling everybody to the left of them as 'far left', never change your double standards lol
    And feel free to think those opposing fascism are somehow just as bad as them lol

How did you come to the conclusion that you were a centrist?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Are other “supremacists” groups approved by these groups of nobodies my friend?
    Nope.

Now back to the topic at hand, white supremacists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Then why is it punishable by death and imprisonment in most islamic countrys?
    Iran's constitution should provide some answer to your question of "why".
    http://www.wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/la...ir/ir001en.pdf

It isn't necessarily an issue of the religion by itself, it often is an issue of a mixing of religion with government. I suggest reading the constitution of a country if you're confused by the laws of that country, it should help provide the missing context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

discord is purging anyone they perceive as these things, not just the actual alt right, white nationalists and hate servers, anyone that doesn't fit into discords far leftist agenda is now black listed.
    And you know this because the alt right told you so? Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Similar to how many love to fear monger about(to use your vernacular) “DA FAR RIGHT”? Hell, there is even a thread about the “far right” in this very forum on the first page. Lol...
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lice-last-year

Peace
    Call me when the far left is

> In many positions of power in western government
    > Running people down in the streets with their cars and guns
    > Calling for ethnic cleansing in large numbers

You get the right to complain when all of this is actually happening. Until then, the far left is the boogeyman conservatives invent to pretend their abhorrent ideology is relatively acceptable when comparing it to an equally horrible ideology.

Ta
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Good. They might have free speech but that doesn't mean that private companies are to give them a platform spread their toxic views...

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If the KKK sends their pamphlets to a printing company, that printing company absolutely can tell them to fuck off because they're not printing that garbage.

I have no idea where you ever got the idea they couldn't.
    Can bakers refuse to sell to gays?

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Equating the KKK with gays - like how dense can you be?
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Equating the KKK with gays - like how dense can you be?
    So double standards? Thought so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexuality is a protected class, being a racist asshole isn't protected.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Do they really care that much? Either way, if they think a group is hateful or a potential threat because of their views, isn't it better to have them all in one spot and keep a track on what they're up to.

The "left" isn't really the left; the left runs Venezuela, China and so on. There is no proper "left" in the West. There's only the far right and the liberals, which are either the centre or centre-right. Can't help but sigh every time I read someone saying "the left", "leftists" and so on. The last time the West ever had a left was back when the workers in Chicago went on strike to fight for their rights.

Gays don't advocate for discrimination. If they do and you refuse to print their things because they are spreading hate then it has nothing to do with them being gay - they are just racist/misogynist/whatever assholes who also happen to be gay (which is irrelevant in this context).
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Yes, the should be able to refuse. The people whining about Discord are no different than those whining about the baker who refused to bake the cake. Of course, that does not lend to any form of moral equivalent. White nationalists are terrible people. I know which group of people I'd rather choose not to serve.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Do they really care that much? Either way, if they think a group is hateful or a potential threat because of their views, isn't it better to have them all in one spot and keep a track on what they're up to.

The "left" isn't really the left; the left runs Venezuela, China and so on. There is no proper "left" in the West. There's only the far right and the liberals, which are either the centre or centre-right. Can't help but sigh every time I read someone saying "the left", "leftists" and so on. The last time the West ever had a left was back when the workers in Chicago went on strike to fight for their rights.
    Would you care if your business was being used to push a hateful agenda? My company refused a contract, because two of the people we would be working with were white nationalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Would you care if your business was being used to push a hateful agenda? My company refused a contract, because two of the people we would be working with were white nationalists.
    I wouldn't. Money is money. Doing business has got nothing to do with one's political views, unless it involves business on a geopolitical and military level, which is when it certainly becomes a legitimate concern. This is a newfound mistreatment of business models where people somehow and for some reason refuse to do business because of whatever political ideas the other side you do business with has. I mean, what's next; refusing to serve a meal or drink to someone because they have a specific political view?

As I said, it is a lot better to keep people with such specific viewpoints in one place or several well-known places where they won't bother others across the entire platform and still make money off of them. I am by no means supportive of their agenda and political views.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-03-04 at 02:31 PM.