Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

[POLL] Alliance, what unannounced allied races would you like to see?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maghar Orcs
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Maghar Orcs
    Those are announced though :S

None of those honestly. : / I want something new and fresh. Horde are probably getting a new race with new lore with the vulpera. I want a new concept for the alliance too.

5+ Year Old Account
    Furbolgs not happening after Teldrassil. Arakkoa have no particular allegiance to the Alliance. Vrykul want to kill stunty Humans. High Elves lul.

Only 3 actually possible would be Wildhammer, Broken, and Jinyu.
    Owner & Operator of The Barrens Grind Support Group
    Survivor of Early TBC Ganklethorn Vale
    Horde Till I Die

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Literally none of those. They all seem like the lowest effort choices. Hell, two of them are just reskins of an Allied Race that was a reskin.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Ogres, just to piss of the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    Furbolgs not happening after Teldrassil.
    There was one tribe of furbolgs in Teldrassil. There's the Alliance-aligned Stillpine on Azuremyst, the Barkskin tribe which swore allegiance to Tyrande and the Timbermaw.

Vrykul want to kill stunty Humans.
    The Dragonflayer Clan did, but the Tideskorn of the Broken Isles seem indifferent and God-Queen Sigryn was partially put into power due to the help of the Kirin Tor with there being a vrykul prophecy that foretells of Sigryn gaining the approval of both 'vrykul and man'.

#1Jinyu
    #2 Broken
    #3 Wildhammer Dwarf

Those would be the 3 I want most, Would love some Jinyu lore!

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I want Tuskarr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    There was one tribe of furbolgs in Teldrassil. There's the Alliance-aligned Stillpine on Azuremyst, the Barkskin tribe which swore allegiance to Tyrande and the Timbermaw.

The Dragonflayer Clan did, but the Tideskorn of the Broken Isles seem indifferent and God-Queen Sigryn was partially put into power due to the help of the Kirin Tor with there being a vrykul prophecy that foretells of Sigryn gaining the approval of both 'vrykul and man'.
    I think the "and man" part refers to how the Kirin'tor helped put her in power.

Honestly, as cool as Vrykul are, I think the optics on them right now would be pretty terrible. It's the same reason I'm flatly ruling out High Elves, all Tauren offshoots, and all Dwarf offshoots. We just got that, or in the human case most everyone is assuming we're going to get that. The tidal wave of QQ over Blizz doing "another ___" would be legendary.

None of these. I'd kill for Sethrak. I know it's HIGHLY unlikely, but it'd be great to have another "Intimidating and Ferocious" race on the Alliance. Plus, who doesn't want Cobra people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I think it says a lot about the difficulty of finding the "missing" Alliance Allied Race (whether you think it's the counterpart to Mag'har or Vulpera is up to you) that this poll has fewer options than the Horde one, most of them are reskins, and the rest seem to be copied from the Horde poll.

All those races just look terrible

Deleted
    Let just get something Strait here. There are No more "clusteres" of high elves. The majority was banished to become the Blood elves. where some are in dalaran and in SW.
    The last "faction" of them was in Dire maul. and joined the night elves in cata, is also the reason why night elves was able to become mages in cata.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Let just get something Strait here. There are No more "clusteres" of high elves. The majority was banished to become the Blood elves. where some are in dalaran and in SW.
    The last "faction" of them was in Dire maul. and joined the night elves in cata, is also the reason why night elves was able to become mages in cata.
    There could be, nightborne didn't exist until legion. The void elves seem to have enough numbers to make an allied race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    There could be, nightborne didn't exist until legion. The void elves seem to have enough numbers to make an allied race.
    Nightborne i not high elves. they are a very specific "brance" of elves. So if somehow a big hidden continent had them, they would probaly have eolved away from being High elves and be something else.. And lore wise the Void elves is probaly like.. 52 members is silly how they are a allied race Considering how Many blood elves died in the 3rd war, and then joined Ilidan.. and Now this is a fraction of them. there can't be that many

Nightborne i not high elves. they are a very specific "brance" of elves. So if somehow a big hidden continent had them, they would probaly have eolved away from being High elves and be something else.. And lore wise the Void elves is probaly like.. 52 members is silly how they are a allied race Considering how Many blood elves died in the 3rd war, and then joined Ilidan.. and Now this is a fraction of them. there can't be that many
    I'm saying they can just pull elves out of anywhere like they did with nightborne. Maybe there was a sect that got trapped under the water in a bubble but didn't transform into naga, water elves. They can come up with new elves at any time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    None of these. I'd kill for Sethrak. I know it's HIGHLY unlikely, but it'd be great to have another "Intimidating and Ferocious" race on the Alliance. Plus, who doesn't want Cobra people?
    Honestly, and I imagine this is an unpopular opinion, I don't want the Sethrak. In fact, as far as reptillian races go, I think the WoW art team is a step behind.

Compare some of WoW's eh looking reptiles to, say, Hearthstone's. Or for that matter, Everquest's.

Also as a bonus, I'd rather if we get Dragonkin as an Allied Race that they look like this rather than this.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm like 90% sure he meant Blue-eyed Blood Elves. Not Highborne.

I have never seen a straw poll that evenly split in my life....