Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    There was one tribe of furbolgs in Teldrassil. There's the Alliance-aligned Stillpine on Azuremyst, the Barkskin tribe which swore allegiance to Tyrande and the Timbermaw.

The Dragonflayer Clan did, but the Tideskorn of the Broken Isles seem indifferent and God-Queen Sigryn was partially put into power due to the help of the Kirin Tor with there being a vrykul prophecy that foretells of Sigryn gaining the approval of both 'vrykul and man'.
    The Azuremyst furbolg may be an option. The rest are all dead or controlled by the Horde now in one way or another.

The Tideskorn were freed by a champion of undetermined allegiance. The Kirin Tor element was incidental and wouldn't confer any sort of sense of allegiance to them. And with the Highmountain Tauren and Nightborne already pro-Horde, I would doubt she would try to make a stand that would get all her people killed, especially now that Odyn has left.
    Owner & Operator of The Barrens Grind Support Group
    Survivor of Early TBC Ganklethorn Vale
    Horde Till I Die

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I'm saying they can just pull elves out of anywhere like they did with nightborne. Maybe there was a sect that got trapped under the water in a bubble but didn't transform into naga, water elves. They can come up with new elves at any time.
    Christ i fear the day you are right.. I mean Yes, Nothing will ever stop the beating of logic. It could happend that a large factions of pure high elves are just sailing around on a giant turtle

5+ Year Old Account
    Why is there no Night Elf Druids or Tuskarr?

Rigged poll is rigged.
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"

how the fuck are broken second to last

The Timbermaw rep grind is long done, let them come.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    None of these. I'd kill for Sethrak. I know it's HIGHLY unlikely, but it'd be great to have another "Intimidating and Ferocious" race on the Alliance. Plus, who doesn't want Cobra people?
    Completely agree. Sethrak will kill Zandalar. Especially if they will be druidable with their own forms.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    Ogres, just to piss of the horde.

Actually Orges for Alliance is very possible. If we take them in AU Gorgrond.

After all Blizzard give High Elves to Horde back in TBC. Giving Ogres to Alliance will do justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    Furbolgs not happening after Teldrassil. Arakkoa have no particular allegiance to the Alliance. Vrykul want to kill stunty Humans. High Elves lul.

Only 3 actually possible would be Wildhammer, Broken, and Jinyu.
    Looks like these Vrykuls in Broken Isles wants to kill Forsaken and Horde now.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly I think it says a lot about the difficulty of finding the "missing" Alliance Allied Race (whether you think it's the counterpart to Mag'har or Vulpera is up to you) that this poll has fewer options than the Horde one, most of them are reskins, and the rest seem to be copied from the Horde poll.
    They were chosen for their connection to the Alliance, not because they would be "cool to play" Some of us still care a little about the story of the game and don't jump on the "can we have transformers, I know they would make no sense but hey they cool" train.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Let just get something Strait here. There are No more "clusteres" of high elves. The majority was banished to become the Blood elves. where some are in dalaran and in SW.
    The last "faction" of them was in Dire maul. and joined the night elves in cata, is also the reason why night elves was able to become mages in cata.
    You are confusing High Elves with Highborne. Highborne of Dire Maul joined the Night Elves in cata, High Elves have been part of it since Vanilla. Also retarding the population of High Elves, that argument against adding them is toast considering Void Elves and Lightforge Draenei.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Completely agree. Sethrak will kill Zandalar. Especially if they will be druidable with their own forms.

After all Blizzard give High Elves to Horde back in TBC. Giving Ogres to Alliance will do justice.

Looks like these Vrykuls in Broken Isles wants to kill Forsaken and Horde now.
    lol, Alliance being intimidating and ferocious. Best you've got is those furries your boy-king likes to cuddle with.

The Tideskorn would be exterminated by the combined might of the Horde, HM Tauren, and Nightborne. They're not stupid enough to ally with Alliance weaklings who can't even defend a tree.
    Owner & Operator of The Barrens Grind Support Group
    Survivor of Early TBC Ganklethorn Vale
    Horde Till I Die

10+ Year Old Account
    Vrykul. I want buff women and men not these obese whales from Kul'Tiras.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Jinyu or something with druid class since horde just got 2 of them. Id like to see some new forms on the alliance side

Only real choices there I'd like to see are Wildhammer, Vrykul and Broken. Tossed a token High Elf vote because why not really. I can't see Arakkoa happening and the idea of Jinyu being an allied race is just depressing. The Jinyu in MoP are just basically Night Elves with fish heads. They could create a whole bunch of new lore for them but I can't see Salmon Elves ever being an interesting choice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    lol, Alliance being intimidating and ferocious. Best you've got is those furries your boy-king likes to cuddle with.

The Tideskorn would be exterminated by the combined might of the Horde, HM Tauren, and Nightborne. They're not stupid enough to ally with Alliance weaklings who can't even defend a tree.
    Your avatar suits you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevari View Post
    Why is there no Night Elf Druids or Tuskarr?

Rigged poll is rigged.
    i mean nigth elf druids are already playable

Tuskkar would not be a playable race

- - - Updated - - -

just like maghar is very possible to the alliance too amright

I voted for Jinyu. Very cool race.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    I voted none on the options because Sethrak are not on it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    just like maghar is very possible to the alliance too amright
    I said AU GORGROND. Also recommend to read:

Gorian Empire

I don't know about MU Ogres but AU Ogres and Orcs were sworn enemies.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the Alliance needs another "big and brute" race, to compensate for the taurens. So Vrykul would be my choice

Deleted
    Can we please stop with the High Elves already? You got your damn Void Elves, that's all you're going to get.

7+ Year Old Account
    I said AU GORGROND. Also recommend to read:

Gorian Empire
    as a big orc fanboy i think i already know all ogre lore too, thanks

I don't know about MU Ogres but AU Ogres and Orcs were sworn enemies.
    just like the iron horde was enemy of the normal horde, yet, look at us now

yeah no way alliance get ogres, they would shit themselves more than the horde

Deleted
    I voted Arakkoa, Furbolgs and Vrykul.

The first two I want the most cause they are visually distinct.
    Vrykul cause they would be better than dopy Kul'tirans.

Tuskaar and tortolan would be fine as well. Vulpera good aswell.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-01 at 09:34 AM.