Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sentient Slime/Goo - you know you want it - make it happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    Agreed. *wiggles nose*
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Well, i got my information from Ion. He is my source in saying the Blood elves are the high elves. As i said, if you disagree, and you clearly do. You gotta take it up with him. I'm just the middle man.
    Well, your source is not responsible for lore, has once admitted that he is not very knowledgeable of it and based on that probably is not interested in it that much. Also, your source did not say that Blood Elves are High Elves so you are a pretty terrible middle man. He said that Blood Elves and Void Elves are pretty much High Elves and that High Elves have no settlements on their own. If we take that he meant that Blood Elves are High Elves than your source doesn't know about existence of Silvermoon. If he didn't mean that Bloos Elves are High Elves, than he only doesn't know about existence of pretty obscure High Elf settlements like Quel'Danil. Considering that it's the game director we are talking about, what do you think is more likely?

I want high elves, but I have doubts blizz will anytime soon put in a 3rd version of the same race, that also goes for more dwarves trolls draenei nightelves orc and tauren variants as well, like the wildhammer dwarves. I also doubt blizz is going to make the effort of turning a npc model/rig into a fully fleshed player race ie the vrykul.

But who knows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    Well, your source is not responsible for lore, has once admitted that he is not very knowledgeable of it and based on that probably is not interested in it that much. Also, your source did not say that Blood Elves are High Elves so you are a pretty terrible middle man. He said that Blood Elves and Void Elves are pretty much High Elves and that High Elves have no settlements on their own. If we take that he meant that Blood Elves are High Elves than your source doesn't know about existence of Silvermoon. If he didn't mean that Bloos Elves are High Elves, than he only doesn't know about existence of pretty obscure High Elf settlements like Quel'Danil. Considering that it's the game director we are talking about, what do you think is more likely?
    I agree with you, but he is the game directior and without convincing him, nothing is gonna change.

Any race that we've touched on in previous expansions (with lore ties to either faction, e.g. Taunka, Undead Elves, Jinyu, Wildhammer, Hozen, High Elves, etc.). However, I have no desire to see another craptastic ass pull like the Void Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I agree with you, but he is the game directior and without convincing him, nothing is gonna change.
    Well, in that case, he should be fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    I didn't say the Tideskorn would join the Horde. Just that they wouldn't join the Alliance. Evidence from the HoV suggests Eyir blames unworthy mortals, not the Horde, for what happened.
    Horde aren't an exception, they too are unworthy mortals. Vrykul only care for themselves, just like Mogu. And they hold everyone up to their standards much like the Illidari.

Dragonkin, Quillboar and Naga are all acceptable choices.

I love strawpolls, anyone with a vpn can cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Twinbros2 View Post
    Why are you using a strawpoll? why not just make a poll in the forums?