Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeng View Post
    Any predictions?

So far we have a spiked tortise thing for bear form, a raptor for travel form, some kinda mini pterodactyl for flight form and whatever the heck that is for moonkin form. So, what will the cat form be do you think?
    Its not a tortise
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    I predict something like the Warp Hunter. A lizard-y, fanged thing.
    Agreed. They updated the model to a more "dino-esque" model, and it makes sense because it's frame and body type are more cat-like than that of a raptor. Plus, raptor is already the travel form.

Or, they could just make an entirely new dino out of the cat model like they did Guardian form.

Either way, I'm excited to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Its not a tortise
    It's more of an alligator snapping turtle with a hint of Ankylosaurus. Definitely not a tortoise though.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    It's more of an alligator snapping turtle with a hint of Ankylosaurus. Definitely not a tortoise though.
    ankylosaurus
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Any predictions?

So far we have a spiked tortise thing for bear form, a raptor for travel form, some kinda mini pterodactyl for flight form and whatever the heck that is for moonkin form. So, what will the cat form be do you think?
    I actually like their moonkin. It's no more bizarre than a moonkin is really - we're just more used to seeing them about. (Moonkin are weird Owlbear people with antlers, afterall)

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Yeah I'm guessing something like this too.

this all makes me even sadder that Worgen never got a proper Wolf form though
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

It will most likely use the cat skeleton so it will be custom.

ankylosaurus
    The only thing that seems recognizably Ankylosaurus is the back plate/shell. The form has a peak like a snapping turtle with a shorter tail and spread apart legs.

Yeah it's definitely a Snapping turtle but "dinosaurified" with more ankylosaur features. You can see in the face and head.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah it's definitely a Snapping turtle but "dinosaurified" with more ankylosaur features. You can see in the face and head.
    I hope we see some of them in-game as mobs. Definitely rolling a Zandalari (beastmaster) hunter next expansion.

I believe it's another raptor. I recall seeing it datamined but not currently in game just with an icon with misleading text labeled as a tanking form.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

ankylosaurus
    Yeah, that thing ain't an Ankylosaurus. Head is wrong, back is wrong, tail is wrong, legs are correctish.

For tortoise: head is correctish, back is okay (since most WoW tortoises for whatever reason don't have a plastron either), tail is correct, legs are wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Google "Land Before Time"...Zandalari Druid Guardians remind me of Spike. He even as the same uplift at back.

A turtle? Are you fucking serious? People actually think it's supposed to be a turtle? Yeah, they give us Dinomancers, make all of their forms based on dinosaurs, and even make one that is almost unmistakable for an Ankylosaurus (segmented back shell with various upward-facing spikes, spikes sticking out of the sides, beaked snout, etc)...and you guys think it's supposed to be a "turtle".

The only thing it's missing is the club tail, which I imagine they left out due to the normal bear forms having a short, stubby tail.

Watch them get raptors as feral form and you guys think they're ostriches.

10+ Year Old Account
    I predict something like the Warp Hunter. A lizard-y, fanged thing.
    Those aren't really dinosaurs tho. All the forms so far have been dinosaurs. Lizards aren't dinosaurs.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
    A turtle? Are you fucking serious? People actually think it's supposed to be a turtle? Yeah, they give us Dinomancers, make all of their forms based on dinosaurs, and even make one that is almost unmistakable for an Ankylosaurus (segmented back shell with various upward-facing spikes, spikes sticking out of the sides, beaked snout, etc)...and you guys think it's supposed to be a "turtle".

The only thing it's missing is the club tail, which I imagine they left out due to the normal bear forms having a short, stubby tail.

Watch them get raptors as feral form and you guys think they're ostriches.
    Are you fucking serious? It's clearly based on an alligator snapping turtle, not a fucking Ankylosaurus. Just because they get some dino forms =/= they're dinomancers. Look yourself, it has the same spiked shell on top and on the sides, the beak and so on, so, GGWP you are dense. It looks nothing like an Ankylosaurus in comparison.

Let's not forget they can grow as big as a car bonnet so it's a fair thing to base it on. If anything it's a hybrid of the two so next time think before you go off like an idiot with your "hurr watch get raptor n u tink its ostrich hurrdurr, mi am clever cuz mommy told me so" as if you didn't see the resemblance to even a plain turtle yourself.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Those aren't really dinosaurs tho. All the forms so far have been dinosaurs. Lizards aren't dinosaurs.
    Who wants to tell him Dinosaur literally means "terrible lizard"?
    Owner & Operator of The Barrens Grind Support Group
    Survivor of Early TBC Ganklethorn Vale
    Horde Till I Die

10+ Year Old Account
    Who wants to tell him Dinosaur literally means "terrible lizard"?
    Who wants to tell him every single Zandalari form we've seen are based on actual "terrible lizards" that have already been extinct for millions of years?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Another thing to note is, it's more likely to be a turtle since these forms derive from loa. There is no ankylosaurus loa (or any ankylosaurus in the game for that matter). But guess what loa was added in Bfa? Torga, the turtle loa. There you go.

7+ Year Old Account
    Any predictions?

its an ankylosaurus not a spiked tortise.

- - - Updated - - -

Its an ankylosaurus with a hint of turtle, it has no tail bulb like anky, and has a turtle face, but the body is anky.
    1. the legs are anky, turtles legs bend at the front
    2. turtle shells are a full tube, they are on the top and bottom and connect at the side, this one does not, it is a hard back carapace, not a full body shell
    3. the pattern of the back is strips, not squares.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFuel98 View Post
    Are you fucking serious? It's clearly based on an alligator snapping turtle, not a fucking Ankylosaurus. Just because they get some dino forms =/= they're dinomancers. Look yourself, it has the same spiked shell on top and on the sides, the beak and so on, so, GGWP you are dense. It looks nothing like an Ankylosaurus in comparison.

Let's not forget they can grow as big as a car bonnet so it's a fair thing to base it on. If anything it's a hybrid of the two so next time think before you go off like an idiot with your "hurr watch get raptor n u tink its ostrich hurrdurr, mi am clever cuz mommy told me so" as if you didn't see the resemblance to even a plain turtle yourself.

noitce how the shell goes from the top to the bottom?
    notice how the "shell" on the bear from is ONLY on the top?
    that is the difference between a turtle, and another creature.
    A turtle shell is on the top, and bottom, and connects at the sides, the bear form does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content