Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misdreavus View Post
    She's not gonna let anyone step on any of her allies so long as they're loyal and she'll do whatever it takes to keep the Horde alive.
    Sort of like Garrosh, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Too bad he's dead and forgotten now eh
    Forgotten? No, he still has the ability to make Thrall-fans salty.

gallywix for president of the horde
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Gunther Arcanus shall take up the mantle as leader of the Forsaken!

Then we'll get the Necromancer class.

Thrall should rejoin the Horde.

Making him neutral was a mistake imo

i mean in terms of plot development, i can see something crazy like, Varimathras becoming leader of the horder which causes ALL sorts of confusion, and quickly solidifies what we see already, which is the option to go cross faction.

As the engine only evolves, we should see more freedom - and different servers will a totally different definition of Alliance/Horde, based on player choice. Along with that, major cities could be totally different server to server, and instead of the dozens we have it's like ....5-6 per region. WoW would need to run 24/7 and require constant update every login - kind of like a DayZ mix in. The normal lore stuff will continue, but freedom in player comp/aesthetics will fuel the story for the future.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Because that's why people hate him, for some reason a good portion of players hate altruistic characters (Thrall, Anduin, Khadgar etc) and often pass it off as "muh cringe"

I'm sorry, it's not my fault I don't share the juvenile view that being anything other than some edgey anti-hero is cringey. You're free to dislike Thrall, but he literally saved Azeroth, he put down Garrosh and he was far a superior Warchief than Sylvannas ever will be. He is the Horde. If Sylvannas dies - sorry - when she dies, there will be forum QQ for a few weeks then the game will move on because she is just like every other boring pseudo-antagonist in this game.

Your superior grasp on the story leaves much to be desired. People hate thrall not because of his actions but how he was handled doing those actions. People rightly criticized his story. So you can stop trying to make other people’s arguments for them oh enlightened one.

You’re on the other side of the pendulum where you falsely equate a naive young man or an Thrall with his Jesus level story are any less eye roll inducing. The OP’s posts stands, if Sylvanas goes, that’s going to be one too many Horde breaks and it will kill whatever was left of Vol’jin’s leadership legacy. Then they are left with Baine (fucking lol) Saurfang who I will be surprised if he doesn’t die this xpac, or Lorthemar, who ill admit would bring me joy to watch Alliance fans shriek that Lorthemar wouldn’t be one to roll over, but it still wouldn’t be “The Horde”
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Honestly I'm not sure I've ever cringed as much as I did just then, damn it really makes you appreciate the trolls who put the effort in though
    you're trying too hard leave that computer and go cook something

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they're salty when they won, Garrosh is dead, his dream failed, he will be remembered as a betrayer and without honor, which is exactly what he deserves.
    Apparently he causes salt on the Alliance still, too!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde has always been a nomadic people, there are tribes in humanity today who still live in huts - if you want neat cities go play Alliance.
    Silvermoon and Surumar say hi.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    Yes yes... There was no horde during Garrosh, there was no Germany during Hitler, there was no Russia during Stalin, there was no UK during Churchill, there was no France resistance during WW2, there will be no more EU after brexit, There is no US during Trump... yes yes tell me more. Btw statements like that should be backed up with arguments.
    That's funny because there was no Germany but Third Reich during Hitler and there was no Russia but USSR during Stalin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas will be de-throned some time soon-ish.

Since Legion we got Nathanos in the spot light, and he will be build up even more in BfA, surely he will replace her as the faction leader of the forsaken after Sylvanas goes away.
    And the position of Warchief might go to Baine. He is, with Saurfang, the best embodiment of what a Horde Leader should be. He has honor, is brave, he will fight for his people, but he is also smart and diplomatic.

THe question is how. And this can really kill the horde as a faction for the players. I don't think we will see a Garrosh 2.0 from Sylvanas. Not in the end at least. From the Preview of the new novel we know she doesn't want to be warchief, she feels more comfortable being just the banshee queen and doing her own stuff instead of caring for the other races of the horde. So she could pass the mantle of warchief on, once her development reaches the point were it doesnt benefit her anylonger to be warchief.

If i would predict were they go with her story. Not a redemption arc, it wouldn't fit her personality. If any, she would go full selfish. And her biggest fear is to die again. So we might see her claiming that price of immortality somehow, OR she finds a way to avoid the afterlife she has seen.

O

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    ORc leader is Saurfang, troll leader is Rokhan and Baine can be good
    Saurfang is in prison and, when given the option to escape, chose to stay rather than come home and lead his people. Even when he's freed he's unfit to lead the Orcs.
    Rokhan isn't specified as the leader, just as the representative.
    Baine is irredeemably bad, you can't make a guy who exiles his own people just for defending their lands 'good'.

Meh, you're being overly dramatic. Horde existed long before Sylvanas and will exist long after.

It's true that she's one of the few War3 characters Horde has left, but we can't rely on War3 setup forever. Garrosh was pretty decent WoW introduced character which kinda proves all it takes is for Blizzard to stop being lazy and actually put some effort into developing other characters with at least somewhat clear goal in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats for being obtuse, Blood elves are extremely different from Orcs and Tauren etc, plus they joined later, essentially because of their history with the Alliance. Furthermore the Nightborne only joined the Horde because of the Blood Elves. If the Horde built Silvermoon and Suramar you would have a point, but as usual - you don't.
    “It doesn’t count if it goes against my point” classic Bennett.
    Holy shit lol

In my opinion

The best warchief option for the horde is thrall, not goel, but thrall!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I play both sides so nice job looking silly again.
    "I'm not Alliance! I have a level 82 Blood Elf!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landjones View Post
    In my opinion

The best warchief option for the horde is thrall, not goel, but thrall!
    You summarized the issue people have with Thrall, even Blizzard calls him Thrall still.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I think Saurfang could be the best warchief in dthe list. He fought in all 3 wars. And did more. But he is old.

I know, most of you hate this, but I would like to Grom as a Warchief on Azeroth. There was just the failure with the Iron Horde (for which I would say, Garrosh used the Iron Horde as a tool. Do something good and they trust you, then turn them against your enemies.)
    Well the charakter would need some evolution. For 2 or 3 expansions.... ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    Magic is not a weapon.
    By the rules you can use magic and weapon in the same time and you don't break any.
    magic is considered one weapon

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    https://youtu.be/iA6DvBvUQPk?t=3m13s

He literally hard casts a lightning bolt 2 seconds into the fight. He's using magic and doomhammer. It's not to stop the fight.
    gameplay =/= lore

this just the npcs fight, so the npcs use the skills they got

Quote Originally Posted by Kashuri View Post
    I think Saurfang could be the best warchief in dthe list. He fought in all 3 wars. And did more. But he is old.

I know, most of you hate this, but I would like to Grom as a Warchief on Azeroth. There was just the failure with the Iron Horde (for which I would say, Garrosh used the Iron Horde as a tool. Do something good and they trust you, then turn them against your enemies.)
    Well the charakter would need some evolution. For 2 or 3 expansions.... ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
    It would make no sense though. He's done no work to build our Horde. He has no knowledge of Azeroth. He's 30 years behind us. He's a complete outsider. Plus, he planned to come through and kill us all.

Then again, Sylvanas made no sense either so if enough people can vote for him on a forum poll, who knows what could happen.