• One Billion

233 91.37%
  • Sleep

22 8.63%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    As someone who generally doesn't have any sleep issues (except when I'm sick), I wouldn't even have to think too hard about this if you lowered the cash option to maybe $100,000. For 10,000 times that much, I can't imagine I'd turn down the money even if I suffered from sleep apnea and chronic night terrors.

$1 billion.. already have perfect nights of sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    It's normal for me to stay up 20 hours and sleep for a couple hours then get right back up. I function and feel fine I just get wicked bored lol.
    That is how it was before I had my own family. Heck, sometimes up longer till one crashed. Heh.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    My sleep troubles all come from having to get up for work. So I'll take the money.

I function much better sleeping in 2 shifts. I imagine I'd sleep even better with 1 bio. in my pocket

Deleted
    Ill take the billion dollars since I already sleep like a baby every night.

I would have time for a good night sleep, but tend to do stuff till late hours. It's by choice, so of course I'd choose the billion dollars.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I sleep poorly. But then again... a billion dollars. Can't go wrong there.

10+ Year Old Account
    The billion would take so much stress away i would sleep better by default

Sleep, I'm getting an average of 4 hours sleep when I can sleep and I'm often awake for 30+ hours before I fall asleep.

Deleted
    Perfect sleep equals something like the greatest happiness in life. How can someone trade that with money?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would leave the money in the middle of Clark Park in Detroit while I get a perfect night of sleep, knowing that people are kind at heart by nature and that my money will be right where I left it when I wake up.

I would then treat myself to an Egg McMuffin and add an extra one.

I take the money

Normally I get to sleep at 12am and awake at 3-4 AM in the morning for work, I get normally around 3 to 4 hours sleep, to get a perfect night, I would have to go to bed more early therefore lose more of my personal time, therefore time to play games/watch something

With the billion I can resign from work, and sleep from 12 to 8 and not worry about the daily grind of life.

The Billion, cause it'd give me a lot of ease of mind to have good sleep.

I would take the billion dollars in a heartbeat. A better question would be: a billion dollars and not ever having a great night sleep (just so so) again or sleeping the best as humanly possible every night

Sleep. I don't care for vast amounts of money. Any I need comes easily from works. Helps not being materialist
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Just show me the money. I sleep 4 hours per night if Im lucky anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    The Billion, cause it'd give me a lot of ease of mind to have good sleep.
    I agree with your choice. Not with the reasoning behind it. You will worry about your money. You will have all these extra problems because you have it.
    Be it taxes. Be it stockmarkets (if you go into that). Be it "fake friends". Be it that you sometimes ask yourself if your wife loves sticks around for the money or she really likes you. Because money changes a person. (not everyone ofc) She might change or you or both. Maybe you feel that with money you can get a better wife. So you get rid of your current one... then after a while you feel that you miss you old one, because she knew you so well. She might not have been as pretty as your new one, but she actually cared more for you.
    Your friends currently might not like the new you with the cash. Envious of your success. Hell your kids might grow up to be spoiled brats because you wanted to give them everything that you could not get yourself when you were a kid. Even to go as far that they care more about the money then you.

I would take money even if i wouldn't be able to sleep ever again. Sleeping is a waste of time.
    Last edited by Okatan; 2018-03-02 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Typo

I'll sleep like a baby with a billion moneys