Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Angela Merkel admits there are NO-GO Zones in Germany | Immigrant gangs

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...refugee-crisis

ANGELA Merkel has admitted German no-go zones are a “reality” in shocking comments which add to fears there are places in the country where outsiders and even police offices are afraid to visit.

At the start of this year, Police Union chief Rainer Wendt claimed authorities are unable to enforce the law thanks to the rise of dangerous no-go zones caused as a result of mass immigration.

He demanded German politicians get crime levels under control or risk “police-free zones in Germany”.

Hmmm, maybe they should adopt a special police force. A secret one. Especially to seek out religious and ethnic threats to the state.

/s
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Will be interesting to see what they do to address it. Im shocked Merkel even admitted it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Merkel pandering to the far right crazies, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Germany has a serious issue with refugee/immigrant violence. This has nothing to do with political affiliation. Most importantly, Germany should've had the correct resources ready, before opening their doors.

How is that pandering to far right crazies? Burying your head in the sand doesn't make a problem go away.

duno what was merkel thinking before adding so many refuges to germany. PAY THE PRICE NOW
    Is she banking on getting these refuges vote some day if these people become Germany citizen ?

Recognizing you have a problem is the first step in solving the problem.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not saying that I agree or the statement in the OP is 100% true, but what is remarkable as well is that you are not even able to tolerate a scenario where that is true

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Hmmm, maybe they should adopt a special police force. A secret one. Especially to seek out religious and ethnic threats to the state.
    They will need ridiculously good looking uniforms to carry out this task.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Aik View Post
    Germany has a serious issue with refugee/immigrant violence. This has nothing to do with political affiliation. Most importantly, Germany should've had the correct resources ready, before opening their doors.

And you know this HOW? What are your sources? Because I do live in Germany in one of the biggest cities and have yet to encounter any criminal refugee... Also I have some relatives that work higher services in the police force and they tell me their statistics show that 95% of crime in germany is still commited by germans...

10+ Year Old Account
    When Al Jazera reported on this, everyone on MMOC said they were a far right propaganda news outlet.

So, I guess this makes Merkel an alt-righter now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Aik View Post
    And you know this HOW? What are your sources? Because I do live in Germany in one of the biggest cities and have yet to encounter any criminal refugee... Also I have some relatives that work higher services in the police force and they tell me their statistics show that 95% of crime in germany is still commited by germans...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Im not saying that I agree or the statement in the OP is 100% true, but what is remarkable as well is that you are not even able to tolerate a scenario where that is true
    It's hard to fight against the conditioning.

Who would've thought the refugees are bringing their problems with them.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

/ss
    Fixed. 10/BUCHSTABEN

Quote Originally Posted by fuexlein View Post
    This may be a case of how much crime is not being reported because it's happening in these "no-go" zones.

It's not really surprising though, there are plenty of "no-go" zones in the US as well.

/s
    Or demand those refugees get with the times like America seems to demand of Christianity(well and most developed countries demand of them).

Quote Originally Posted by fuexlein View Post
    I mean the German Chancellor and the article in the OP..... It even has a German police chief commenting in it so...

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Recognizing you have a problem is the first step in solving the problem.
    The real question is , why now? this was known since 2015 so why is she now regretting letting mongrels in germany?