Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Fixed. 10/BUCHSTABEN
    Holy shit, that made me laugh out loud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    They will need ridiculously good looking uniforms to carry out this task.
    A high profile designer of some kind? Ermenegildo Zegna or Tom Ford? Maybe something closer to home, like Hugo Boss.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    At their root, the values are the same... usually something like the Golden Rule, and some aspect of telling the truth, not stealing, etc, etc...
    You forgot being against LGBT people, wanting to ban abortion, chastising women for dressing in a way they consider too exposing, thinking it's right to beat your children, their stance on speech considered blasphemous etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    just shoot all of them do it like the americans

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    How is wanting to educate the poor being on a high horse?
    Because Muslims don't want to get educated. They want to "educate" non-muslims because Quoran to them is answer to everything.

In their eyes we're the bad guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what are some of these no-go places in Germany? Are they whole cities, or certain neighborhoods?

Well, then that culture is not compatible because they have a more conservative interpretation of the religion... the same would be true for Islam... if they have a more conservative interpretation there would be more of a cultural clash, on average, than if it was the westernized (Liberalized) version of Islam.
    Here's the thing, the christians from asian countries are that conservative but they integrate better than the south american christians, explain that. It's not as simple as them sharing a religion with you when there are discrepancies even among those who do. My theory? It has more to do with their native culture and not the religion itself.
    Last edited by Player Twelve; 2018-03-02 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    That guy has nothing to do with official police work, he is the guy talk shows invite to bash immigrants and paint everything black, at the same time he got money for regular police work he never did (his union isn't even the biggest police union in Germany). Case was closed in his favor but still - that guy is done and the only people still reaching out to him are the right-wingers who love anything that can be painted as "fact".
    So he is essentially the german version of Sheriff Clarke? (Although at least without the homicide investigations)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Merkel pandering to the far right crazies, I see.
    It's a sad day when people are so ridiculously self-absorbed that when reality disagrees with their world-view, the fault is with reality, not with the world-view that brought this state of affairs about. Grow up.

So this will sound cruel... but just based on logical deduction.... do not take in people that you (the EU) cannot integrate, or take care of...

I agree with Niall Ferguson on this:

Angela Merkel is about to pay for all her blunders
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...DyM/story.html

If the culture or the economy cannot withstand the influx of immigration, work with other nations that can do a better job, instead of severely damaging your own country because you emotionally gave in.
    I agree, unfortunately, Germany is a powerful player in EU politics and it doesn't matter to them, that some smaller countries disagree with it, like Hungary, Poland (okay, not that small), Slovakia or Czechs, that actually have realistic expectations of this migration wave, their only solution is to punish those countries with less income from EU, yeah, because that will change the public opinion in those countries... Also sucks the coastal countries slack with protection of their sea borders, it would have been far easier to handle, if Frontex and Greece didn't completely fail and didn't let a million people cross from Turkey...

EU got too soft IMO

So this will sound cruel... but just based on logical deduction.... do not take in people that you (the EU) cannot integrate, or take care of...
    Do you think the average person has a choice in this? For years they've been told, by high up elected officials, that it's a good thing. For years we've been hearing about no-go zones. And for years we have people like you denying the existence of no-go zones. There are still people in this thread that don't even believe in it....

I find it fucking terrible that we've been telling people like you for years that there's a problem, but people like you are fucking sheep that only listen to the power. Could have fixed this long ago if we didn't have obstructionist standing in the way. Reminds me of that burning building with that dog sitting there saying "this is fine".

I agree with Niall Ferguson on this:

Angela Merkel is about to pay for all her blunders
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...DyM/story.html

If the culture or the economy cannot withstand the influx of immigration, work with other nations that can do a better job, instead of severely damaging your own country because you emotionally gave in.
    People have been saying for years that this is economic suicide. Not only that but cultural suicide as well.

I'm not against migrants. I'm against the amount of migrants that will destroy a country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: /pol/ was right again.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Because Muslims don't want to get educated. They want to "educate" non-muslims because Quoran to them is answer to everything.

I’ve never met a Muslim who has ever brought up the quoran and that doesn’t really answer my question. Wanting to help the poor get educated isn’t a high horse as you don’t need to put your self above them to want it.

Question: Is there a difference between this and some of the dirt poor areas we have in the US?

Seems like if you stick a bunch of poor people in a small area you get high crime, go figure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/associated-press/

And the BBC is exempt from bias?

As for your second remark, the wording is suggestive of the contrary of what you claim. "Preventing" suggests that such areas already exist, therefore the necessity of enacting policy that prevents the appearance of further areas of this type.

Additionally: She added: “There are such areas and one has to call them by their name and do something about them.” Therefore, it is safe to say that her remark immediately after the one you mentioned contradicts your assertion.

The main issue of the article, well not the article itself, but the story, is Merkel's refusal to identify specific no-go areas.
    I am on a train with my laptop, and my Station is approaching. So I will type this fast and properly incorrectly and wont be able to reply for a hour or so.

Of course the BBC is not exempt from being biased. But they atleast try to remain Neutral.

Yet she refuses to say were these areas are. For all we know the areas she is talking about are not even in Germany. Also Merkel and some of her Cabinet have been known bend numbers. Example being Kristina Schröder, with the Study of birthrates in 2013.

I would need to look at their culture... which Asian countries? Japan and China tend to be more about conformity... Thailand is similar...

The only people close to "South Americans" I know are Mexicans, and they integrate pretty well in the US. From looking at the demographics of South America, I would say that things like education, poverty, drugs, gangs, etc, all play a part in how people will react to their environment.
    The biggest group are from chile(Who came here as refugees as well after the military coup in the 70s) as far as I know and they didn't integrate well compared to the chinese, thai, korean or vietnamese but still better than arabs or africans. But yes, my culture is big on conformity as well.

Note that this says absolutely nothing about immigrants. Its just her standard right wing viewpoint: There is crime in Germany. There is areas, where people dont feel safe. That means we need more police and more surveilance. This has always been the CDUs tactic to make people feel (!) safer.

As a German, who has lived here all his live, I find the entire conversation somewhat stupid btw. The AFD needs people to panic, so they keep shouting about all those new super dangerous areas spawned by the crisis last year, that have existed since at least since I was born (and that I am somewhat sure every bigger city has). While the ultra left is suddendly pretending that those areas dont exist, because they dont fit the current narrative.
    Non of that is particularly helpful.
    We will see if the new Coalitions ideas will fix anything. But so far I somehow doubt that.
    Last edited by owbu; 2018-03-02 at 07:53 PM.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    where are the stasi when you need them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    How about the BBC, or Reuters, instead of some tabloid like the Express?

Also American Media? American Journalists have no Laws or oaths that reguire them to remain unbiased and very little of their media is trustworthy. Might aswell link the dprk propaganda news channel. They atleast believe the stupidity that they type.

But Il bite.

She does not say that No go areas exist, she is saying she favours policy that prevents them from forming.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So apparently now the Associated Press is a right-wing tabloid

Hell, apparently Merkel is also a right-wing tabloid since it came from her own mouth LOL
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2018-03-02 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post

But... but we are the bad guys.

7+ Year Old Account
    it's the same in the UK when I was there, and places like Luton and Birmingham you'd not go down if you were white and even mixed race in some areas.