Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd be more inclined to believe that they'll turn the tiger Loa into a feral form for Zandalari druids.

I mean, will they be renaming all the spells to fit these new forms or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    Its very simple, while the dinosaurs lived on earth, there was huge cats called saber tooths wild cat... huge cittens with orc like teeth ^^

I really hope this is a joke. Large cats did not exist during the time of dinosaurs. No large mammals did

I want to see Gorgonopsids for cat form.

Technically not a dino, but in WoW lore, they could be - more or less. They're still a primal creature that was often described as a mammal-like reptile, and has some features you could consider somewhat catlike.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    They have a komodo dragon in game that might fit the skeleton. Other people have suggested Kaprosuchus, or even a few other dinosaurs. There are plenty of options.
    To be fair they don't have to utilize the skeleton persay. For instance, look at the special challenge guardian form. It doesn't use the bear skeleton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faliz18 View Post
    I really hope this is a joke. Large cats did not exist during the time of dinosaurs. No large mammals did
    No, but to be fair, it is a good point as to what they could add. I'm still hoping for 'raptors' for 'raptari' druids, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I want to see Gorgonopsids for cat form.

Technically not a dino, but in WoW lore, they could be - more or less. They're still a primal creature that was often described as a mammal-like reptile, and has some features you could consider somewhat catlike.
    I really want this to be it, so badly! If we're not getting a raptor for feral and judging by the guardian form looking bear shaped I'd imagine the feral form alos has to be a cat like shape. This artwork that you posted recently was just perfection!

https://moonlostarts.deviantart.com/...tyle-724048274

However I'll be surprised if Blizzard actually thought of this idea.

I like the Zandalari forms but I think the tusks aren't really necessary. They could just be dinosaur forms without the gigantic unwieldy tusks.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlaid View Post
    I like the Zandalari forms but I think the tusks aren't really necessary. They could just be dinosaur forms without the gigantic unwieldy tusks.
    Yeah.

We get it. They're Trolls.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Do you guys not like Tauren having their horns on their forms as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Torakhan View Post
    Do you guys not like Tauren having their horns on their forms as well?
    The horns look OK and don't disrupt the look of the forms nearly as badly as the tusks. The tusks look jammed on like some spinner rims on a beat up Honda Civic. 100% unnecessary for the aesthetics of the forms. Maybe if they were a little smaller but god they look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlaid View Post
    The horns look OK and don't disrupt the look of the forms nearly as badly as the tusks. The tusks look jammed on like some spinner rims on a beat up Honda Civic. 100% unnecessary for the aesthetics of the forms. Maybe if they were a little smaller but god they look bad.
    Maybe don't play a Troll, idk.

It'll probably be a tiger form similar to Kimbul.

Deleted
    Blizzard should ask themself if they ever want to add Forest Trolls in the future.
    If so then they can better go with a dinosaur form to keep the troll tribes very different.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    It's definitely not a turtle, that's a carapace not a shell
    I'm baffled how so many people can't see the diffrence.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Quote Originally Posted by gonnamilkyou View Post
    however, what dinosaur could fit in the cat form?
    muh
    fucking
    warp
    stalker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Blizzard should ask themself if they ever want to add Forest Trolls in the future.
    If so then they can better go with a dinosaur form to keep the troll tribes very different.
    Unlikely, as no one will hype again over allied races after BfA, moreover over another troll race... No hype means no money for blizzard and therefore, no interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonnamilkyou View Post
    However, what dinosaur could fit in the cat form?
    Sabed toothed tiger

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    with maghar coming from all orcs clans, with a skin for each clan, maybe they can go full yolo, and bring all troll tribes as on allied race as well, you just chose Amani, Drakkari, Farraki and shadowtooth, and you can be a forest, ice Sand and Dark troll

Since the darkspear are already jungle trolls there is no need of the Gurubashi.

But the other trolls tribes don't worship dino Loas, just normal loas, so they forms would be the same of darkspear, with other colors.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    Synapsids were the step from dinosaurs into mammals, and especially the therapsid order had cat and wolf looking reptilian things (pardon my shitty paleontology). There's species called Dinogorgon that looks like a cross of dinosaur and a tiger (tho the result may look more like a mole rat from Fallout).
    Synapsids aren't dinosaurs. Synapsids are older than dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    with maghar coming from all orcs clans, with a skin for each clan, maybe they can go full yolo, and bring all troll tribes as on allied race as well, you just chose Amani, Drakkari, Farraki and shadowtooth, and you can be a forest, ice Sand and Dark troll

Since the darkspear are already jungle trolls there is no need of the Gurubashi.

But the other trolls tribes don't worship dino Loas, just normal loas, so they forms would be the same of darkspear, with other colors.
    Can we at least keep your theoretical Troll allied race all to the same body type, I feel it'd be hard to get around one skin being a bulky Forest troll, and another being a skinny Sandfury, and since a few allied races seem to be made purely to give the opposite faction access to one races animations, I'd feel the Shadowtooth could be a Alliance troll race, maybe even using the Alpha troll animations also used by Frost King Malakk, one or the other, since the Shadowtooth might actually worship Elune to an extent, and Dark Trolls have been noted to be a lot less interested with tribal quarrels then other trolls

3 pages and no one asked this. Where exactly did they say this?