Poll: Leper Gnomes or Wildhammer Dwarves?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Aren't leper gnomes going to die after a while lol, the first gnome quest is basically saving them from becoming leper

Quote Originally Posted by ArchbishopBenedictus View Post
    Which would you rather for Alliance allied race option?
    What i want?: High elves, broken and THEN wild hammers. But first 2 will never happen ( stupid f&*k()g blizzard you horde Bi&$#D piece's of &*it). And Wild hammer dwarfs will also not happen. I think they are going race by race. So they are going to give each race we already have a allied race first. So most likely out of those to leper gnomes.

But it think the current roster is going to be ( after DI dwarfs):

Kul tiran humans ( the shitty race), Sekrath ( the snake people doubtful race) and then ( and only then) something to add to worgen/gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchbishopBenedictus View Post
    Which would you rather for Alliance allied race option?
    Wildhammers are already Alliance, though arguably they could be added as an Allied Race with Druidic abilities.
    Leper Gnomes? I'd say they will go Horde so the Horde get the Gnome model. Can't really think of any better race that uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Spoiler

Last datamine had a wildhammer npc in Boralus who talks about how the twilight hammer wiped out the wildhammer clan, and he is pretty much the last one
    HIS clan! The Doyles, not all the Wildhammer Clans.

How is this meme spreading?